Thelen Auto Group

1112 N Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI 48706

New 888-712-2972
Used 866-528-9816
Service 888-713-8891

Family Owned and Operated Since 1977!

Disappointed with service received.

by from Clare, MI |

We had asked for three things to be completed before we came in to finish the purchase of our used vehicle, and not one of the items had been taken care of. Yet they were real eager to take our money. We will never buy another vehicle from Thelen. The only thing we liked about this purchase was that it was the price we were looking for.

Thelen Auto Group responded to this review

November 4, 2014

Jodie, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It is very important to us that all of our guests are satisfied with their purchase. Please give me a call directly at (989) 922-5357 to further discuss your experience. Thanks again, Pat Thelen

AVOID THIS DEALER AT ALL COSTS

by from Houghton Lake, MI |

Let me start by saying I have never written a negative review before (mostly because people only take the time to write them when there have a problem) however this is a warning STAY AWAY!!!! They had my car for 13 (yes thirteen!!!) weeks for what they told my insurance company was a 5 day job. I got the gamut of excuses...waiting on part, technician had a baby, waiting on insurance company (even though they never sent my insurance company any paperwork), I could go on and on. They refused to pay for any part of the rental car. Interestingly enough when I returned the car, the people at the rental place said they have experienced problems with them as well and people around know not to go there - wish I would have had that information. So I picked up my car last night - my bumper is fixed with a ZIPTIE - ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! ...started my car up this morning and my check engine light is on. Bottom line WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN ANY INDUSTRY. If there was a 0 star rating, I'd give it. Took it to a dealership to make sure the job was done right - couldnt have made a worse decision. I will never buy a Mazda again.

Awesome Dealer

by from St. Louis MI |

I enjoyed dealing with this dealership. I was completely new to financing a car and these guys were with me for every step of the way. I would do business with them in the future. Rob Curran was my sales consultant and was awesome!! I'm happy with my purchase.

Good Service

by from St. Charles, MI |

The Thelen team was very friendly and very INFORMATIVE. THE ODYSSEY VAN LOOKED AND DROVE GREAT!

Happy customer

by from Otisville,MI |

Real good car buying experience,friendly staff no hard sell .