Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Anchorage

9600 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99515

Dodge Caravan

by from Anchorage, AK |

Best buying experience I've ever had for a car. I knew what I wanted in a car and the dealer didn't try to sell me anything else, refreshing.

March 1, 2015

Scott, Thanks for taking the time to post your positive experience with Cars.com. We are glad you enjoyed buying your car from us and we ALL thank you for your business.

Review

by from Anchorage, AK |

Had my regular oil change and had nitro put in the tires and asked if they could fill my washer fluid using fluid I provided.

January 29, 2015

Shannon, Thank you for your 5 star Review - we will fill up your windshield washer fluid for free with any oil change. You do not have to provide it.

Oil Change and Detail then Re-Detail

by from Anchorage, AK |

I was very pleased with the amazing customer service at Lithia, I took my truck in for an oil change and Detail, I bought the Bronze detail package. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When I first picked up my truck I wasn't very impressed with the quality of the interior detail job it looked rushed and things were missed, I mean the whole point of taking it to get detailed was to have someone do a better job than I could do myself, but the guys made it up to me 100%. I brought my truck back in the next day and the got it in right away and fixed the detail. I was thankful for the great customer service and the turn around in quality of work! However, I do hope they make an effort to do it right the first time from now on, but overall very appreciative of the great staff and great job.

January 30, 2015

Lisa, thank you for the 5 star review and giving us the opportunity to make it right. I have forwarded your words on to our Service Manager to make sure we ARE getting it right the first time. Thank you for your business from ALL of us at Lithia Dodge South Anchorage.

Bought a new car from Eric Grenier at lithia jeep

by from Anchorage ak |

I would recommend Eric Grenier as a salesman he worked with us the best way he could.

January 28, 2015

Tammy, thank you for the 5 star review we appreciate it when customers take the time to mention team members in online comments we appreciate your business !! THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US HERE!

Service

Problem solved. No additional charges. Happy with service center

January 27, 2015

Julie, thank you for the 5 stars and your business!!!

Auto service

by from Anchorage |

Waiting area & restrooms could be better, all else great.

January 25, 2015

Gail, Thank you for taking time to post about us on Cars.com - will you call me at 907-868-9363 I would like to ask about how we can improve the customer facilities at the store. Thank you Much.

Recall for tow bar hitch

by from Anchorage |

I was fully satisfied. I was greeted immediately on entry. The work done was prompt.

January 25, 2015

Shawn, Thank you for posting a great review for us on Cars.com we appreciate your business. Best wishes from all of us here.

Great service

by from Anchorage AK |

Good job The 90000 mile service required by my vehicle was done in a timely and professional manner. Warranty repairs were done to keep my vehicle in top running condition.

Ken Hausinger

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Ken Hausinger is terrific He always speaks to me in an intelligent manor, he anticipates my needs as a customer, and he responds quickly. He cares about YOU and that shows in person as well as on the phone. You can tell he is a proud employee and that he enjoys his position. It is a pleasure to have such wonderful customer service and attention; these days, that is hard to find. He follows up and follows through. You have a very valuable employee in Ken. Everyone at this location has a smile on their face and seems to have a great attitude. Thank you.

January 23, 2015

Victoria, Thank you so much for coming to Cars.com and posting your review of Ken. We appreciate your business and are glad you are enjoying our service department. Thank you from the entire store!

service

by from Chitina,Alaska |

Not everything was accomplished that was requested.

January 20, 2015

Allen, Please phone me at 907-868-9363 so I can help you get this resolved. Thank you for your time.