Lithia Hyundai Of Anchorage

New 866-794-2295
Used 866-504-8865

Excellent staff

by from Wasilla |

This is a pretty good dealership. Did not meet anyone who was not friendly.

Good service

by from Anchorage,Ak |

Got car done in timely manner and people were very helpful.

happy customer

by from alaska |

excellent, speedy service. very friendly, helpful service person

Lithia Hyundai Of Anchorage responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Hi Ralph, Thank you for your kind remarks. Is there anything we can do to facilitate an even better experience next time you're in the dealership? Thank you, Brad Alexander General Manager Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage

Review

by from Anchorage, AK |

This facility is convenient and is very helpful when I take our vehicles in for service. Because of their knowledge and excellent service, I would not go anywhere else.

My new Sante Fe

by from Anchorage AK |

The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. Looked all over a snowy lot to find the right car for me!

by from Palmer |

I was looking in for a new/used car. Ben was great in helping me, it was was only his second day working at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. I was very impressed that he was not afraid to ask for help from more experienced sales staff. Matthew Solbus helped me set up financing and made the process very quick. Thank you!

Quick and thorough

by from Anchorage, AK |

The oil change and other minor repairs went much faster than I anticipated. Best of all, after paying another auto repair place to tighten squealing belts, the job was finally done right at no additional charge. Can't beat that!

Oil Change

by from Anchorage, AK |

The service technician was courteous and I was in and out in 45 minutes.

Recent Service

by from Anchorage, AK |

Customer service is great but I always make an appointment to get my oil changed and I always ask how long it will take and they say about an hour. The past 3-4 visits I have waited nearly two hours which is very inconvenient for me since I am making these appointments over my lunch break.

2012 Hyundai Tuscon

by from Anchorage |

Like any dealership you still need to do your research, know what the cat is worth and how much you are willing to pay for it. They will try to convinconvince you to go a little higher and if you can't afford it be prepared to walk away. That said, overall I was treated well and they did help me get into a car I am happy with even though it is significantly more than I had convinced myself I would spend and my monthly paint are higher than I wanted them to be. Since the car had all the features I wanted and I was fortunate enough to be able to work the additional costs into my budget. My only suggestion is that they need to improve communication between departments. My only complaint is they led me to believe they were working out a great deal for me with an implied "discounted price", which ended up being exactly what the dealership wanted the car to sell for. I. Found this out when I went back to pick up the car the next day after it was detailed and the service department didn't get the memo that the car was sold and had placed it back on the lot with a "buy me" slicker that included the same discounted price I had been offered to help get me financed. I didn't do enough research and so I can't really blame them for leading me down the primrose path. It is a car dealership after all, but it left me with a moment of hesitation on whether I would recommend them to others without a huge disclaimer. But at the end of the day I do have a car I love and it will past me for years to come if I take care of it the salesman made me feel very comfortable and they were able to help me get the car financed and those are all wins for me.

Mrs Anderson

by from Seward, Alaska |

We have bought a car from here before and were satisfied then and were very satisfied this time. Everyone was very courteous and helpful and the whole process was quick and easy!!