Mercedes-Benz Of Anchorage

Service 888-457-2977

Alaska's Premier Luxury Dealer

Extemely competent personnel.

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

No pressure, extremely friendly and helpful, very knowledgeable and gave a great deal!!! Finance manager was superb!! 3% interest hard to beat. Great Selection

Matthew Breiler

by from Homer, AK |

This Mercedes Benz dealership has the feel of a small, family-owned dealership which makes for a more positive/low key environment, even though it is now the only Mercedes Benz dealer left in Alaska. I have had the pleasure of purchasing two different new Mercedes vehicles from Matt Breiler over the past year (an ML350 and a GLK350). Matt serves as Mercedes Benz of Anchorage's Fleet Sales Rep. and is Mercedes Master Certified so he is as well-versed in the Mercedes product line as you can get. Matt has an easygoing personality which makes him a pleasure to deal with both personally and professionally. The old adage of coming into the car dealer ready to execute a full combat engagement in order to get yourself out of there with a reasonably priced deal does not apply to this dealership. Have an idea of what your desires are and what you are willing to pay beforehand, tell Matt what you have researched is fair for both parties and you will drive out a very happy customer. If you are a USAA member, don't forget to mention that to Matt prior to finishing up the paperwork as there is often a special MBUSA/USAA rebate he can get for you. I am already thinking of the next Mercedes I will be purchasing from Matt Breiler.

Torez did an outstanding Job when I purchase GLK

by from Anchorage, AK 99518 |

Torez's product knowledge of my GLK 350 was remarkable, Torez is a natural. I have recommended him to over 100 friends of mine & 100 of military personnel on JBER. Torez went the extra mile he did my garage door opener in 5 minutes but took extra time to show me how it worked. He explained the 4Matic & traction of my tires telling me how my Benz automatically shifts power with out me pushing a button from one wheel to the other...he even showed me how 1 tire can get me out of snow when the weather is bad...when I was driving to work during winter months my 4matic did just that, other vehicle where sliding because the plow trucks on JBER do a poor job. My GLK 350 plows right threw it. Thank-you Torez. Torez is a very sharp, cleaned and well dress dressor, he & his boss Mr. Warfield are the best dressed & color coordinated guys at the Dealership. I told my friends to go see the Salesman of the Year. Torez is a humble salesman and is very real. I am having a Mary Kay party today, Torez will be one of the topics because he has changed my whole view on the Anchorage dealership, my past experience went from -5 to a 10+ because of Torez's knowledge, the safety and the demo, reviews he showed me about the safety awards my GLK 350 has passed & won. Torez people skills make me feel & my girlfriends that he is real & a gifted salesman. Torez is like my family. Robbie the finance Supervisor took his time with me an explain my options gap, warranty and did not be little me or harass me when I did not buy anything extra....I already had gap through my credit union. Hunter is friendly....some of the other salesman I have know comment. Torez, thank-you I will cont to recommend everyone on JBER to you. I love my GLK 350 Mercedes benz & my new life style Thank-you Torez...

Great customer service

by from Anchorage, AK |

If you need a car, ask for Hoang "Lee" Le!! Lee help me get the best deal for the car I was surprising my wife with. He patiently and HONESTLY answered all text messages and phone calls about the inquiries I had for him.

Buying a pre-owned vehicle

by from Homer, Alaska |

We found the service at this dealership to be very low key, knowledgeable and also a bit fun. We found the car we were interested in on Cars.com and found the car in the condition listed. We were able to get a fair deal for the vehicle and are very happy with our purchase. We did purchase the extra warranty offered through Mercedes just to cover the vehicle for the next three years. I was introduced and spoke with the service manager and do not anticipate any problems in that area also, even though we have not had any service completed as of yet.