Shirlie Slack Mitsubishi

3475 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredricksburg, VA 22408

New 888-315-1885
Used 877-254-4988
Service 888-479-4127

Virginia's Largest Mitsubishi Dealer!

Best Price, Got me the car I wanted

by from Western Maryland |

Deal was done via email, finalized by phone. I bought a Mirage DE and the price was $1200 lower than the best deal my local dealer offered. I could have moved up to an SE model and still saved $200 over my local dealer's DE model. I had to drive 4 hours to pick up the car, but I timed the pickup around another event I had nearby, so no time was wasted. Car was ready to go when I arrived.

Terrible Service

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I have just spend that last week looking into buying a vehicle from this dealership. What a waste of time. I found myself calling the salesman more then he would call me. When I finally was able to speak to the finance dept. it was a week after I made initial contact. Unfortunately they could not work a deal with me. I was very put off after hearing the ads on the Radio about what a nice family oriented place this was. I felt because I was not looking at a top of the line car that I was not worth their time.

December 19, 2014

Dear No Name, Thank you for bringing your dissatisfaction to our attention. This is very upsetting to me because we do strive to give the best service to all of our clients regardless of what they are trying to purchase. I spoke with your salesperson and he has taken full responsibility for your "not up to par service". He has apologized and assured me this will not happen again. He said you did have to call him back several times. I train my sales people to provide a pleasant, no pressure and timely sales process. Your feedback is so appreciated so we can address any issues and always strive to improve our service. Please accept my sincere apologies. Respectfully yours, Patty Slack, General Sales Manager, Shirlie Slack Mitsubishi.

Pleasant Dealership to work with.

by from Northern Virginia |

Sal was a plesant person to talk with regarding the car and very customer service oriented.

Very Professional

by from Virginia Beach |

I bought a 2010 Honda CRV EXL from Shirlie Slack this past week. The salesman, Bill Gizzi, was exceptional. Bill knowledge of the vehicle and communication (email and phone) was always quick and informative. I was impressed with the no haggling pricing that they employ. They mad buying easy

Best Dealership

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I went to Slack for a Jeep Overland. The salesman (Sal) emailed and called me the next day. When I got to the dealership, not only was he waiting for me, but the car was as well..spotless. The dealership has a very laid back, customer driven feel and everyone from the sales staff to the finance people were helpful getting me the car I wanted and at a better deal then I originally planned. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I was happy..not many dealerships like this one!

August 22, 2012

Dear Mr Dixon, thank you for your kind words! We love our clients! We are checking on an extra key for you also. Patty Slack and Sal Sauceda.

Great Dealership, Reliable, Honest & Woman Owned!

by from Washington DC |

I searched for a particular model Lexus for several months and found the right one with low miles at Shirlie Slack Mitsubishi. They offered the most attractive financing terms as well. Added bonus is that its a women owned and managed car dealership. There really is a difference. I'll go back to Shirlie Slack for another family car.

April 24, 2012

Great customers who appreciate honesty and integrity make our job worthwhile.

Buying a used car

by from Richmond VA |

I had been shopping for a used Honda Insight. I found one online (through Cars.com) at Slack Mitsubishi on March 16th. I recieved a call from Bill, the Internet Sales Manager within an hour of requesting information. We communicated in several different formats due to my job. He LISTENED as I explained what I needed to have to make the deal and was very willing to work with me. We did have a glich after the sale and in part was due to never having had a trade as part of a deal. They were quick to help resolve the situation!

April 24, 2012

Thank you. We hope to take care of your automotive needs in the future. The Slack Family