Jeff's Motorcars

Jeff's Motorcars

6031 High Line Avenue, North Canton, OH 44720

Used 888-892-0380

We offer for sale previously owned cars from the world's most prestigious automobile manufacturers!

The bar has been set!!

by from sylvania, oh |

WOW!! This was our first time shopping for a car and my wife and I visited several dealerships in the span of 45 days. None of the those experiences compare to the one we had at Jeff's. We live 3hrs away and they put up with me constantly calling (10x in 2 days) to ask questions. They comprimised on price and offered terrific trade in value for a car they were not likely to make any money off, they did this just to help us afford the car we wanted. Hans and Howard are not your average car dealers. They are fair, comprimising and very friendly. At one point when it seemed we couldn't work out the financing, Howard told me "perhaps this isn't the car for you, sometimes this happens"...it didn't try to sell me a car I couldn't afford or push me into something else. He was honest and fair. This is the expectation I now have for car dealerships, Jeff's has set the bar. Everyone else needs to up their game!

Pleasant experience

by from Kent, Ohio |

I was really joyful for John in service, He is full of enthusiasm, everyone I dealt with were so professional. They change new tyres and lubricants and make the used car like a new car. In another place, there are many luxury cars, such as Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maybach, so,cool! keep up the excellence!

Terrific experience

by from Oberlin |

I was able to negotiate the entire purchase price via email, as the distance between my home and the car was almost 90 minutes. Upon arrival, Cody presented himself as professional, customer focused and knowledgable. The overall experience was pleasant and handled quickly and efficiently. Our '09 Volvo is great new addition and will remind us of a quality dealer.

awesome!

by from west virginia |

These people take pride in the vehicles they carry! They are very professional. They truly want to provide their customers with excellent customer service. I highly recommend this dealership!

Great people!

by from Akron, OH |

I'm not going to lie, I was extremely nervous coming to a smaller dealership that I had never heard of before. However Devon was AWESOME! He really related to me on a personal level. Howard was great too. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the Jeep that I wanted. However I ended up with a car that is pretty great! It's a great place that I recommend for everyone to check out.

Great Experience

by from Canton, Ohio |

Although I have been to Jeff's on numerous occasions I had never purchased a vehicle until now. I needed to downsize and was looking for a nice, clean, reliable, low mileage used car and found an ideal choice at Jeff's.. I had been viewing cars from various locations, various models and also wanted to trade my current vehicle which was also a consideration in my decision to buy from Jeff's. I received the type of vehicle I was looking for, the trade in value I needed and the bottom line cost that fit my budget. So far I am very happy with my choice as the car is exactly what I needed and wanted to replace my SUV. When the time comes for me to upgrade I will certainly consider a return trip to Jeff's as both Devon and David were very professional, accommodating and helpful in aiding me in completing my quest for a replacement vehicle.

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER OF JEFF'S AND HANS WOLF

by from Canton, Ohio |

Very Satisfied Customer I purchased my vehicle in Sept and wanted to wait a couple of months before writing a review. The whole experience was wonderful. The web site provided a lot of information regarding the vehicle and its past. Hans was honest, knowledgeable, and used a low pressure style, which I appreciate. Closing the sale was seamless and efficient. Thanks to all at Jeff's. Joel

Great buying experience

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Recently purchased a 2009 Toyota Camry SE after looking at literally dozens of cars over the past 2 weeks. My buying experience was a pleasant one thanks to our friendly and helpful salesperson Trisha. Thanks again !!

Impressed....

by from Green, Oh. |

Called to let them know we wanted to look at an Explorer. Cody had the SUV out waiting for us. Answered all our questions, explained everything about the car. Howard was helpful with the financing. Denise was friendly and quick at all the paper work. Best experience we've had buying a vehicle.

Very Happy!

by from Akron, OH |

We have been looking for the perfect convertible for me for almost two years! There were lots of cars out there just not the ONE! We went to Jeff's Motorcars in Canton to look at a Volvo convertible that had the colors we wanted and really low miles. Hans had the car waiting for us to test drive as soon as we got there. After test driving it and seeing the low miles we were ready to purchase. Howard worked with us on a fair trade and we purchased! From the moment we walked into Jeff's newly updated showroom, that is really cool, to sitting down with Denise for processing I was really impressed. Everyone was very nice and very professional. I will always look to Jeff's first for our future car needs. Thank you Hans, Howard, and Denise!

Excellent Experience at Jeff's Motorcars with Hans

by from Barberton, Ohio |

We had an awesome experience at Jeffs! Wonderful customer service from beginning to end! As well as beautiful cars on both lots we visited. Thank you Hans and Denise!!!! Amy