Jeff's Motorcars

Jeff's Motorcars

6031 High Line Avenue, North Canton, OH 44720

Used 888-892-0380

We offer for sale previously owned cars from the world's most prestigious automobile manufacturers!

9 24 12 Just bought a car here

by from Canton, Oh |

I read some of the reviews on Google. Some were mixed, some were good. I have several friends who also recently purchased their cars here and had a positive experience.So I gave Jeff's in Canton Ohio a try. Here is my take with no BS. I could only find my car on ebay until one showed up at Jeff's Motorcars. 1 year power train warranty is more than ebay sellers offered so I checked Jeff's out. I am 100% completely honest in saying that Tim and Mark of the sales team were great. They treated my wife and I with respect 5 minutes before closing the first time we saw the car. They did everything I asked without ANY hesitation which included some over the top extras like installing new leather, upgrading to the best sports tires,and getting the wheels painted, all in one week!! Excellent phone contact from Tim keeping me up to date! The car came out better than I expected, and better than new. This was a straight forward purchase with no hassles, no issues. I am VERY satisfied with the team at Jeff's and before I make any future used car purchases, I will check with them first.

Excellent car,value, and atmosphere

by from Holland, OH |

My wife, and I drove 2.75 hours to look at a high quality Cadillac I spotted on the web. I considered the car an exceptional value, and doubted the vehicle would still be available after 2 weeks of snow, kept us from travelling. Mark Farina kept in touch through numerous emails, and welcomed us upon arrival at the dealership. The car was as pictured on the Jeff's web site, and Mark provided a great car buying experience. Mitch was able provide us with a great financial package, which placed us within $9 of our anticipated car payment, with a better APR than expected. I also enjoyed strolling through the dealership, and viewing the vasr arrey of high level cars. The nice bathrooms were also a pleasant surprise. My wife loves the Cadillac CTS, and I feel we got the most car at the best price, from a great dealership. I truly found a diamond in the rough. Cheers!!! Jeff's Motorcars. Art & Q

The bar has been set!!

by from sylvania, oh |

WOW!! This was our first time shopping for a car and my wife and I visited several dealerships in the span of 45 days. None of the those experiences compare to the one we had at Jeff's. We live 3hrs away and they put up with me constantly calling (10x in 2 days) to ask questions. They comprimised on price and offered terrific trade in value for a car they were not likely to make any money off, they did this just to help us afford the car we wanted. Hans and Howard are not your average car dealers. They are fair, comprimising and very friendly. At one point when it seemed we couldn't work out the financing, Howard told me "perhaps this isn't the car for you, sometimes this happens"...it didn't try to sell me a car I couldn't afford or push me into something else. He was honest and fair. This is the expectation I now have for car dealerships, Jeff's has set the bar. Everyone else needs to up their game!

Disappointed !!!

by from Mayfield hts Ohio |

My wife and i drove 45 minutes to look at a 2004 Maserati because we had purchased a car there last year and they sent us something in the mail wanting to buy the car back so we decided to look at the Maserati and if we liked it to do a deal.So we meet with a salesman not gonna mention his name!!!you know who you are!!!And he took us to another location to look at the car and the inside of the car was taken apart and he really had no knowledge of the car we couldnt start it so we couldnt test drive it so we left after wasting our time! !So then a few days later we called the manager and yes he knew all the information we wanted and said when the car was repaired the would call us for a test drive and even said he would buy our car sight unseen.. My wife and i where really excited about all of this! !!! So a week went by we called and they said the car wasnt ready yet and they would call us...Then we got the call we where excited made up our minds we where gonna do it make the deal. .The call was not we expected it was the courteous call that they sold the car!!!!!! In my opinion that was very bad business no way to treat a customer they got our hopes up and then screwed us now they lost 3 customers because of this and i will never recommend them to anyone ever again!!!!!!wonder if the owner knows of the classy emloyees he has working for him!!!!! Really bad business sad very sad! !!!Marshall Goldman i think they would appreciate our busuness. .....I think we should have had first opportunity to purchase the car considering we had been waiting to test drive the car for a week or so Really jeffs motor cars! !!!

Great Customer Service..especially Mark Farina

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

There customer service is too good and can't describe it in words, Especially Mark Farina. Looks like they sell high quality cars...I worked with Mark for a BMW Convertible 3 series...The car looks brand new and well maintained. I'm glad I found a great dealer to buy luxury cars..I'll buy the cars here for rest of my life.

Didn't by one here!

by from Green, Ohio |

Test drove nice cars here. They do have nice cars. But they really low balled my nice trade in, and could not justify or explain it. Thank goodness I am not stupid, and knew how to do my own research before coming in this place. Had a hard time leaving the dealership due to their pressure, and after I left, I received repeated phone calls that afternoon, pressuring me to make up my mind. Had to tell them to leave me alone. I went to a Mercedes dealership in Akron the very next day and got treated the way most dealerships sell cars these days, with respect and courtesy, and got offered an honest trade in allowance. Have the nice BMW in my garage as my reward for walking away from this ridiculous place. If you go here, fight to preserve every dollar because they are fighting to get it from you

Jeff's Motorcars responded to this review

November 21, 2013

Thank you for the compliment of our cars.Unfortunatley ,hard as we try to give all our future customer's the best price,we can disagree.Our philosophy is price,color,miles, that is what our customer's are searching for. We understand that, and we also understand our car might not be the right car. But their is a difference between pressure and enthusiasm,we at Jeff's take it personal when someone is unhappy.Thank you sir for giving us the opportunity....

MADE IT SO EASY!!

by from North Canton OH |

We bought our 50th Anniversary Corvette through Jeffs Motorcars. We had no experience in buying out of state cars, especially on EBAY. Hans Wolf guided us through the whole process, looking out for us each step of the way! Hans set our minds at ease, so we had a stress free (and very fun) time buying our first Corvette. We would highly recommend Hans to anyone looking for a similar car! Mark & Carol B.

As Advertised and More

by from Snyder, NY |

I recently purchased a used BMW Z4 from Jeff's Motorcars. As this was an out of state purchase and the first car I have ever bought sight unseen I was a little apprehensive to say the least. However, Hans, my salesman, provided me with a top quality car and made the buying experience trouble free. I would recommend Hans and Jeff's Motorcars to anyone in the market for a great used car.

Great place to find any type of car

by from Akron, OH |

I went to Jeff's and Hans helped me. I test drove several different cars and Hans knew each of the cars very well. They were very patient and professional with me. Very prompt with phone calls and finance got me a good rate. The next time I need a car, Jeff's will be the first place I go for sure.

More than fantastic experience!

by from Canton, OH |

My experience was so wonderful at this dealership! I was so afraid to go "car shopping" alone, but after finding Hans Wolf -- I lost my fear! I found out that he really did care about me and my uncertainty about buying. But I wasn't "alone"! He was there with me every step of the way. I was looking for a very specific vehicle and he did everything he could to help me find it! I received phone calls and emails with pictures of various cars. Once I found one I loved I asked him to hold on and I'd be right there! He was very patient with me and answered all my questions and more! He was also very helpful after the sale! I can't imagine shopping for a car anywhere else--as long as Hans is still around! I may be looking for another car soon and he will be the first person I call! Go and ask for Hans and I guarantee that you will have a car buying experience that exceeds anything you could ever expect and more!!!!

Incredible Experience!

by from Massillon |

I bought 2 Vehicles from Hans Wolf recently. He was extremley professional and took care of everything so smoothly. We love our cars and we are so Happy we bought from Jeffs. The cars are so clean at Jeffs. If your looking for a great car at a fair price you can stop wasting time. Go see Hans and he will take care of you. Karl