Jim Burke Automotive

1301 5th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203

New 877-841-6247 New 877-841-6247
Used 888-659-4024 Used 888-659-4024
Service 888-240-5165 Service 888-240-5165

Where the Sale Never Ends!

"Very knowledgeable, with a charming personality"

by from Birmingham, AL |

My salesman Jessie Leonard was very knowledgeable, with a charming personality. I will be shopping at Jim Burke for all of my car needs, and I have already recommended my family and friends to shop ,with Jim Burke ,Birmingham, Al . Downtown

October 27, 2015

We are glad to hear that Mr. Leonard took such great care of you, and found you exactly what you were looking for! The fact that you have referred your friends and family speaks volumes and we truly appreciate it! Thank you for your kind words, from us here at Jim Burke!

"best salesman I have encountered"

by from Birmingham, AL |

Jessie Leonard was the best salesman I have encountered at a car dealership and I have encountered several in the last few months. I feel like he truly was trying to work with me to get me in what I needed and wanted. Huge thank you Jessie! I love my new car!

"They are THE best!"

by from Birmingham, AL |

When I need a new vehicle, I will shop at this dealership and it will be because of the service department. Most of my dealings have been with Dylan and Wayne. They are THE best!

"Thanks for everything"

by from Birmingham, Al |

Thanks for everything. I am especially thankful to Mr. Wayne Key. He was so kind. He communicated very clearly. He arranged and scheduled everything so fast. Perfect. Thanks again.

January 29, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Mr. Key. Customer service is our top priority and it makes us proud to know they are doing all they can to take care of our customers. We look forward taking care of all of your automotive needs in the future!

"Excellent Customer Service"

by from Birmingham, AL |

The technicians, Wayne and Tom at Jim Burke Nissan are excellent service advisors and they always provide excellent customer service and are very knowledgeable about the Nissan products.

December 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with the Nissan Service team! Our employees strive for ultimate customer satisfaction and we are pleased to hear that they are accomplishing this. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to taking care of any needs you may have in the future!

"Fair, Honest and Trustworthy"

by from Birmingham, Al |

Your entire sales team were fair, honest and trustworthy. Our purchase was sealed with a handshake and, unlike some other Dealerships, you honored the handshake and made the whole process a pleasure. Leslie was a car-buyer's delight has he traced down a newly traded 2013 X-terra so we could by the car before it became public. GOOD JOB. James Alexander Professor of Art UAB

December 24, 2015

We are so pleased to hear of your great sales experience with Mr. Gibson! Taking care of our customers is our number one priority and we love hearing that our team is doing just that. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Treated me like family"

by from Birmingham, Al |

The service advisors treated me like family. and truth is in the pudding. I will always have my car their when I get that email.

December 22, 2015

We love hearing that our service team is taking care of our customers! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing and we look forward to taking care of all of your needs in the future!

"Early drop-off and complimentary taxi service"

by from Birmingham, AL |

I especially appreciate the early drop-off option and complimentary taxi service to and from work. This is the only way that I would be able to continue getting my car serviced at Jim Burke. Thank you for making that service available.

December 11, 2015

We are so glad to hear that our service team is making it possible for you to get your car serviced here! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and it is good to know that our employees are doing what it takes to show that. Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it!

Poor customer service.

by from Birmingham, al |

We contacted dealer twice to make sure they knew we were traveling 100 miles, what time we would arrive and to confirm the truck was available for us to drive... We got there at 10:15. Truck was loaned out to someone who had bought a new truck and was having something installed. They didn't get it back until after 12pm.  We test drove it, even decided we liked it and made them an offer. They countered with a price higher than the price they advertised.  No thanks.

November 28, 2015

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have had during your visit, without additional information, we have no way of looking into your concerns regarding this incident. Please feel free to contact us and provide us with the necessary information.

"I wish I had come to Jim Burke first"

by from Birmingham, AL |

I'm visiting Birmingham from New York and I've had my car serviced at Serra, Benton and now Jim Burke. I wish I had come to Jim Burke first. Friendliest and most efficient service advisors and cashiers of all three dealers.

November 24, 2015

We are so glad to hear of your awesome experience with our service department! Thank you for giving us a chance, we hope that you'll come back whenever you're in town!