Jim Burke Automotive

1301 5th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203

New 877-841-6247 New 877-841-6247
Used 888-659-4024 Used 888-659-4024
Service 888-240-5165 Service 888-240-5165

Where the Sale Never Ends!

"Very knowledgeable, with a charming personality"

by from Birmingham, AL |

My salesman Jessie Leonard was very knowledgeable, with a charming personality. I will be shopping at Jim Burke for all of my car needs, and I have already recommended my family and friends to shop ,with Jim Burke ,Birmingham, Al . Downtown

October 27, 2015

We are glad to hear that Mr. Leonard took such great care of you, and found you exactly what you were looking for! The fact that you have referred your friends and family speaks volumes and we truly appreciate it! Thank you for your kind words, from us here at Jim Burke!

"I will always bring my car to you guys"

by from Birmingham |

Yes,I really want to say thank you for your great services.I had emergency on Friday April 22,2016.My brother was in St.Vincent hospital emergency room.Your shuttle service got me there right away.Your services rock.Thank you I will always bring my car to you guys

April 30, 2016

Our service department works hard to take the best care of our customers and we are happy to hear that they are doing just that! Thank you for your kind words and continued loyalty to Jim Burke!

"It's the staff"

by from BIRMINGHAM |

John Morris and Rusty Pickle do a great job and are very helpful to the customers. I have followed them from dealership to dealership since 2000. It's the staff that makes a return customer not always the deal.

April 16, 2016

We love hearing from loyal customers and are so proud to have those like you who have been coming to us for so long. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to continuing taking care of all your service needs!

"Level of excellence"

by from Birmingham, AL |

Jim Burke gives a level of excellence ,quality and additional service that is not found in almost any industry in this modern day. Thank you

April 13, 2016

We are pleased to hear of your superb visit to our service department! Our team works hard to show that our customers are our top priority, and it's refreshing to hear that they are doing just that. Thank you for you positive feedback, we look forward to working with you on any needs that may arise in the future!

"I keep coming back"

by from Birmingham, AL |

Doug and the great work is the reason I keep coming back... But mainly because of Doug, he kept me informed of the work being done, told me what all was done and repair, and what to expect in the next couple of weeks. He could not have been any nicer! That makes a big difference when you're spending that kind of money for car repairs. And I really appreciated the guy who used his personal vehicle ( I did not catch his name but he had a brand new Dodge Durango) to drop me off at work . Thank you!

April 15, 2016

Our service team does their very best in taking care of our customers. We are pleased to hear that Doug and his coworker went the extra mile to take care of you and your service needs. Thank you for your kind words!

"Experience was excellent"

by from Birmingham, AL |

Just want to say that my experience was excellent. I brought my vehicle in before closing and I thought my car would be there for couple of days but it was ready the next day. Thanks guys for making me feel like your first priority.

April 13, 2016

Our customers are our top priority and our service team strives to do their very best in making this evident. We are pleased to hear that they took care of your service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you on any of your future service needs!

"Listened, took initiative & did the right thing"

by from Mountain Brook, AL |

John was very helpful to take the initiative more broadly and make me aware of other service interval items. This is my daughters car who is away in college so thinking thru the service comprehensively was very helpful to me as time was going to be a problem back and forth. So by exchanging voice mails which also was efficient I decided to take care of it all at one time. Related to that he mentioned in his comprehensive voice mail that it was time for tire rotation and I informed him that I have lifetime rotation at SAAB down the street. I left him that return message but said go ahead with the rotation.I picked up the car at lunchtime after arriving unannounced that morning that is unexpected quick service that was very helpful for my schedule. The biggest deal is he exceeded my expectations by not charging me for the rotation when we really didn't "talk" but only exchanged voice mails. He didn't have to do that but it was a big, big deal much more than $20 that somebody listened, took initiative and did the right thing and just took care of it. Totally unrelated and John did not know this but I purchased another 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my youngest daughter last Friday from your store around the corner and it was totally coincidental that the idle child would arrive home Sunday afternoon giving me the window to knock out service on her car. So all in all we've had a really good Jim Burke Jeep experience and will tell others.

April 15, 2016

We are so glad to know that our service department was able to take care of all of your needs. It's nice to hear that John went the extra mile in making sure that you were well taken care of. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience with others!

"Best Service Advisor"

by from Birmingham, AL |

Mr. Cruse is the best service advisor I have ever met . I enjoy working with him!

April 15, 2016

We love to hear how well our Advisers are doing, they work very hard to take care of our customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and it's nice to know that Mr. Cruse is displaying that!

"I will always drive to Jim Burke downtown"

by from Sylacauga, AL |

Great customer service always! I have sent several of my friends to Jim Burke to purchase their new cars. Even though I live in Sylacauga I will always drive to Jim Burke downtown for all my car service needs!!!!

February 13, 2016

You making that drive speaks volumes of what you think of our service department and we cannot thank you enough. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of all of your automotive needs, even if it means a long drive! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you with anything you may need!

"best salesman I have encountered"

by from Birmingham, AL |

Jessie Leonard was the best salesman I have encountered at a car dealership and I have encountered several in the last few months. I feel like he truly was trying to work with me to get me in what I needed and wanted. Huge thank you Jessie! I love my new car!

February 14, 2016

Our sales people work very hard to work with the customer and give them exactly what they want. We are so pleased to hear that Mr. Leonard was able to do that and more for you! Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to taking care of all of your automotive needs in the future!