The Ford Store-Morgan Hill

17045 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037

New 888-349-3467
Used 888-241-4163
Service 888-673-5187

Over 850 New and Pre-Owned vehicles all clearly marked with our bottom-line sale price right on the window.

Great experience, great customer service!

by from San Jose, CA |

My wife and I went in to "shop around" today and ended up purchasing a Used Prius. Our salesperson, Barry T., was extremely helpful. He explained upfront the fair and hastle free pricing that the ford store prides itself on and we were very impressed with how that turned out to be true. The first monthly payment he gave us was not doable for us; however, he was able to work with us and accomodate exactly the price point we could afford. If you are looking for a great, reliable, and friendly car buying experience go to Morgon Hill to this dealer. Thanks to Barry and the team there, we are now the proud owners of a Toyota Prius.

February 18, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words about your your experience with us. We're absolutely dedicated to going above and beyond for our customers in order to assure that they receive a vehicle-buying experience that's as convenient, welcoming, and worry-free as possible, and we're delighted to hear that this was the case with you during your visit. We hope you continue to choose us for all of our automotive needs, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team

Service on my 2012 Ford Escape

by from San Jose, CA |

Facility is clean and fresh, staff is friendly, helpful, and quick to check me in. Service was done in the time they estimated it would be and the check out process was quick and easy. I travel farther to get my service done at the Ford Store because of the excellent service I get.

May 15, 2014

Janet, thank you for leaving this glowing review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to provide you a comfortable and accommodating car buying experience. At The Ford Store Morgan Hill, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make every experience as quick and easy as possible for all of our customers. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Awesome experience!

by from Los Gatos, CA |

I went through the Costco auto purchase process which linked me with The Ford Store. I placed my request and had an email from them with minutes! I added the accessories I wanted and the color of the Flex, and bam! They had it in stock. I spoke with Pedro who took my credit info over the phone. They met my payment needs, and Pedro rushed my add ons and delivered my car to my house in Los Gatos AND took my trade in with him. How can it get better than that? I tell everyone to go to this dealership and ask for Pedro!

May 13, 2014

Heather, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Pedro is great with people and focuses on what all of our customers needs are, and he will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers, and we thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

A challenge for their "master mechanic"

by from Gilroy, CA |

My observations of the service dept. area - the "girls/receptionist" appear to be unprofessional; ie not answering the phone on a timely basis - they were busy talking with each other. Scott - one of the parts mgr - was very pleasant and empathetic. Kevin - the other parts mgr - was attempting to be helpful but his hands were tied or he appeared he could not make decisions. Larry - the service mgr - was very pleasant and also tried to be helpful with the car repair but the car issues/problems proved to be more of a challenge for his "mechanic team" Around Jan 12, 2014 my 1997 Ford Mustang was taken into The Ford Store to be serviced for the anti-theft light would be flashing which made the car have difficulty starting; the gauges (RPM, Oil, Battery etc) were also erratic. They had the car for 3-4 days and replaced the "transceiver" which we paid for; however, after getting the car back the problems recurred. So I took it back (on a Sunday) and explained that nothing has changed - the symptoms were worse. Four days later I received a call stating that the "mechanic" had a mild fender bender - he "ran into a pole" and hit the driver front bumper/headlight. I went there about 2 days after to request a loaner or rental car (which they at first did not want to offer). But because I was persistent, Kevin - the parts mgr. eventually agreed. In the mean time - Scott (another parts mgr) had the need to show the fender bender and told us a different story of its occurrence. Scott was the most professional to work with - he appeared to be genuine with his concerns about the car and how I felt. I was not concerned about the fender bender because I knew they would have to repair this. During these FOUR WEEKS that they had my car, I was told that their "master mechanic" was going through the car "wire by wire" to see if he can find anything - well, he could not. The solution given to be able to start the car was to "hit the dash" before turning the ignition! I question if he really did get a chance to go into the car as I was told my their Srvc Mgr Larry that "he wanted to remove the driver seat" to test it - but this never happened. Another person may have done it but I still question if the "master mechanic" did. I was told they have expended their time and money to try and find the problem but cannot. I requested a refund (for the paid transceiver that did not fix the problem) and Larry dispensed this (but via check) 1 week later. I feel he was happy to get me out of his "hair" so to speak. Their hands were tied and could not fix a Ford Mustang. AS for the damaged fender/bumper - their auto body never replaced the bumper (as we were told by Ford they would) instead they just repainted the bumper. The problem is that they sanded off the clear coat on parts that did not need it and never repainted over it, so now the bumper has a matte look to it on certain parts which obviously does not match the rest of the car! and they left my car dirty on the outside and inside and gave it back with the gas near empty when it had at least a half of tank.

Looking for Honda Odyssey

by from Hollister, CA |

Was looking for a Honda Odyssey, saw that Morgan Hill Ford had one so I emailed them some questions. What I received were automated responses. It wasn't until 4 days later an actual person contacted me, by then I found another vehicle from a more attentive sales team.

February 20, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of The Ford Store Morgan Hill for your experience with our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so I can better understand the issue at hand and we can work towards a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Graham Gillis, General Sales Manager, 408-782-8202.

I'll Never with them again!

by from San Jose, CA |

I am certainly sure that I will never go there again! I have just finished speaking to the 4th person just inquiring about my vehicle they are supposed to be working on, a vehicle a purchased from them just A DAY AGO! First they under-priced my trade-in by more than $4,000, by the same kelly blue book my repair guy used. The reason being mine has 107,000+ on the clock. But the one they sold to me has been to the moon and back. Wonder why a dealership will sell a car with that mileage? Don't!

February 20, 2014

I apologize that you have been frustrated with your recent purchase with us. We want to make our guests feel at ease during the purchasing process, and I am sorry we did not achieve this with you. That is not how we intend to do business. I would like the opportunity to discuss the situation with you further and make things right. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Graham Gillis, General Sales Manager, 408-782-8202.

Great Selection-Fair Pricing

by from San Francisco |

After searching all over N. California for a truck equipped to my liking, I found it at The Ford Store Morgan Hill. I requested a price quote, and was contacted the next day by the sales rep. He emailed me his "bottom line pricing", which was considerably more competitive than other dealerships I visited who told me they could get me that truck from this dealership. The pricing was honored by the sales rep (no bait-and-switch) and after going back and forth a few times w/ the sales manager, we were able to come to terms on a deal for financing and my trade-in that worked for everyone. I drove home in my new truck about an hour later. Overall, very positive experience.

December 12, 2012

Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At The Ford Store of Morgan Hill, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I?m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, The Ford Store of Morgan Hill Team!

Best car buying experience

by from San Jose, CA |

Best car buying experience @ the ford store. I shopped at about a half dozen dealers in the area, and the ford store provided me with the best service, dedication, and effort compared to all the others. Love working with my salesperson and the ford store team, I have already referred 2 people to them that were considering buying ford.

February 19, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about our dealership! We always strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality to our guests, and we're absolutely delighted to hear that you managed to experience this value during your visit with us. We hope to see you again soon, and don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Courtious and helpful

by from Los Gatos Ca. |

Sales associate and Manager were both helpful and curtious. was promised a couple of things that were missing from the car but not yet recieve, this was a month a ago, still wating.

February 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback of your experience at dealership. We truly appreciate any and all feedback that we receive, as it allows us to improve and grow as a dealership. While we're happy to hear that you feel you received a friendly, welcoming experience from our salesperson, we're sorry to hear that you have not received some of the items that you were promised, and we would like to make things right with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can work on a resolution that you're satisfied with. Sincerely, Graham Gillis, General Sales Manager, 408-782-8202.

Frustrating!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

We wanted to pay cash for a car. We had car insurance money from a car being totaled in a bad accident. We wanted to look at only used cars something with in our range because a car payment was out of the question with our finances. The car salesman was showing us brand new FORD cars like the Flex and Taurus and running the numbers for those cars. I really wanted to see the inside of a used car on their lot and take it for a test drive. He wouldn't show it to us! He then took us around the back to show us a REPO car that was brand new and in great condition. He then ran the numbers on that car. I finnaly looked at him and said "This Car will be Repo'ed again, if you sell this car to us, because we CANNOT afford car payments!" We finally left. We did not buy a car from them at all! I only deal with Car brokers now. I went to JH Sanders. They listened to me and they didn't have high pressured salesmen.I have bought 1 car and a truck from JH Sanders in the past year and I don't plan on ever going back to a car dealership!

February 20, 2014

Tiffany, we deeply and sincerely apologize that we did not manage to meet your expectations. At The Ford Store Morgan Hill, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service, and the experience you describe is not acceptable. We want to research your situation and discuss options to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can work on a solution. Sincerely, Graham Gillis, General Sales Manager, 408-782-8202.