The Ford Store-Morgan Hill

17045 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037

New 888-349-3467
Used 888-241-4163
Service 888-673-5187

Over 850 New and Pre-Owned vehicles all clearly marked with our bottom-line sale price right on the window.

One Stop Vehicle Store

by from Morgan Hill, Ca |

Very honest sales personnel. Looks for something wonderful to meet your budget. This Ford dealership backs up their promises on sales and warranties without the hassle. Simply the best dealership I've ever encountered.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback, Eileen! We're elated to learn that we provided you with the best dealership experience you've ever had. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were so pleased with your visit. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Nice service for customers but not cars.

by from San Jose, CA |

I liked the friendly non-pushy manner of your sales person. Guy was helpful and friendly and made every effort to rush things along as I did not wish to spend a lengthy period of time purchasing a car. Would like to add that a short 6 weeks in I had to fork over $1,500.00 in repairs that should have been taken care of since I had asked if proper servicing had been done.

November 8, 2014

Kymberly, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience with Guy. We understand that one thing people desire most when it comes to buying a vehicle is that they feel comfortable and well-respected, and were glad to hear that you managed to experience these values during your visit. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also, feel free to like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

NEW CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Representative took the time to find out what we were looking for and found the vehicle in stock. Then he explained the process and worked to get us a good deal.

November 3, 2014

William, we appreciate the time it took for you to leave us this wonderful review! We make it a goal of ours to show every customer all the options and features their new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Were elated to learn that our staff has taken care of you and accommodated your needs, and if theres anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Great service

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Everyone was friendly, helpful, committed to giving good service and very knowledgeable. I always make an appointment, they are aware I am coming in, and my service is processed through very quickly and efficiently. I drive out of my way to come to the Ford Store and will continue to do so because it is the best Ford dealership around!

November 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Janet. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify The Ford Store Morgan Hill commitment to customer service and we're so thankful that you believe your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future automotive needs, as we are always here to help! Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Family based salespersons

by from San Jose, Ca |

fast ,friendly, knowledgable staff. none of the "vulchers" like the other dealersgips. and of course the best prices around. I love the always friendly staff the greets me like family. thats why I have bought 4 cars/trucks from there since it has opened.

October 31, 2014

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service, and we appreciate you continually trusting us with all of your automotive needs! Also, Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

no thank you I answered your 4 questions

by from morgan hill ca |

everything went very smoothly and the service writer was very prompt and courteous. Which i can say is more than some service writers i have dealt with. (not at this dealership)

October 31, 2014

Bob, thank you for your kind words about our service department! We are very happy to hear that it was such a smooth process for you, and make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get a hold of our latest deals and specials. Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Listening to what the cusotmer wants and needs.

by from Carmel, CA |

They listened to my phone call about what I wanted to do and made it happen. No wasted time, no wasted breath. Just a quick efficient transaction

November 3, 2014

Tim, thank you for this review and for choosing us for your automotive needs. We are elated to learn that our team provided you with such efficient and dedicated service during your visit, and if you need anything else in the future, please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Timely repairs and efficiency

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Everything went smooth. The mechanics identified front end suspension problems that I was just beginning to notice myself, but they caught it right way. Everything was done most efficiently.

October 31, 2014

Charles, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was able to locate and fix the problem in an efficient and professional manner. We look forward to your continued business! Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Always has been a pleasure

by from San jose, Ca |

Nice people, clean and accommodating. The whole process was fairly easy... This was our 2nd time buying a car from the ford store.

November 3, 2014

Dana, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back, and its a pleasure to hear that weve succeeded in achieving this with you. Please dont hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Ford "Fiesta" repair issues. (stalling)

by from California |

Every one seemed genuinely interested in helping me. Every one was courteous and kept me posted on the repairs done to my "Fiesta". It still rattles and makes me feel insecure when I stop at red light and pray that it will not stall. So far so good.

November 3, 2014

Barbara, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our dealership. We want to assure you that all of our customers are kept informed and all of their needs are met when it comes to their vehicle. Were committed to accommodating all of our customers who bring their vehicle in for service, so please let us know if you continue to encounter issues with your vehicle and well try our hardest to assist you. Best, The Ford Store Morgan Hill Team.

Great service, even without an appointment

by from Morgan Hill CA |

From the beginning my sales guy Mario Rodriguez was the most helpful and made me feel very sure with my decision to buy a Ford, from then to now everyone is very helpful and friendly I'm so thankful for Mario.