Village Motors

Village Motors

1040 Charles St, Providence, RI 02904

Used 866-980-9975

The Home of Guaranteed Auto Credit. Call Toll Free for Details.

2011 Porsche Boxer

by from Barrington, RI |

Love Love Love my new toy...Second car I bought there. They are great to deal with. Loved my salesman Jeff, made me feel at home. I will always buy my vehicles at village. Thanks Village!

2005 Jeep Cherokee

by from Westerly, RI |

I bought a 2005 Jeep Cherokee from this dealership, great truck, great customer service...would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone, couldn't ask for more! Excellent warranty! No one else came close to the value. Great Deal!

VILLAGE FAN !!!!

by from CRANSTON |

SHOPPING FOR A NEW CAR ONLINE AND RUN ACROSS A BMW 325XI AT VILLAGE MOTORS. MADE MENTION OF A WARRANTY OF 5 YEARS OR 100,000 MILES ON THE SITE SO I CALLED TO GET MORE INFO. PETER TOLD ME THAT THE CAR CAME WITH A EXTRA 5 YEARS OR 100,000 MILES ON TOP OF WHAT THE CAR HAD ALREADY. I TOLD HIM THAT I DID NOT BELIEVE THEY COULD SEEING AS HOW THE CAR ALREADY HAD 109,000 MILES ON IT. HE SAID I WOULD HAVE COVERAGE UNTIL 2018 OR 209,000 MILES I WENY DOWN THERE RELUNCTANTLY BUT IT WAS ALL TRUE !! FIRST OFF THE CAR LOOKED LIKE IT HAD HALF THE MILES IT REALLY HAD. I HAD BEEN SHOPPING FOR A WHILE BUT THIS WARRANTY AND A VERY COOL SALES PERSON ( PETER) SOLD ME. JEFF AND HIS SALES STAFF ARE ALL TOP NOTCH AND I LOVE MY NEW BIMMER !! I WOULD SEND ANYONE I KNEW TO GO THERE !!!!

I LOVE MY INFINITY AND VILLAGE MOTORS

by from WARWICK |

ABOUT A MONTH AGO I STARTED LOOKING FOR A G35X I WENT TO 4 OR 5 DEALERS AND ENDED UP BUYING AT VILLAGE MOTORS. THE WARRANTY WAS IMPORTANT TO ME AND THEY GAVE A EXTRA 5 YEARS AND A ADDITIONAL 100,000 MILES WITH THE CAR !!! MOST OF THE OTHER DEALERS INCLUDING A NEW INFINITY DEALER TOLD ME I WOULD NEVER GET THE WARRANTY, BUT I AM GLAD TO TELL EVERYONE I HAVE MY NEW 2008 G35X AND I HAVE MY 100,000 MILE WARRANTY WITH IT !!! JEFF FUNARO AND ALL THE GUYS AT VILLAGE ARE TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK AND I WOULD RECOMEND ANYONE TO GO TO VILLAGE MOTORS.... A CLASS ACT !!!!!

awesome to deal with

by from north providence |

I have bought 4 vehicles from village motors and I will continue to purchase all my vehicles there. Not only did they have the selection of a new car dealership they also had the knowledge to go along with it. I have had very little problems with my vehicles. The only major thing was when I blew out my suspension system in a jumbo sized pot hole in down town prov, I had my car towed to village and had it back running like new in 2 days but in the mean time they offered me another car to drive but it wasn't necessary..I would also like to add the first car i bought there was a c class Mercedes and I loved it so much I decided a few years later I wanted a sl 500 when I walked in they remembered me by name which impressed me because I hadn't been there for a few years and naturally they had a choice of 3 in the show room, my 3rd vehicle was an aviator but I gave that to my dad and the 4th was a jeep. They may cost a little bit more but the customer service, service department being on site, the warranty and the way they make you feel like a VIP is worth the couple of dollars more to me. I would in full confidence refer my friends and family to village motors. RR

Not good

by from Warwick RI |

We never got to look at the vehicle. I received an email stating they were very busy and would get to me as soon as they could. The next day they emailed me again and asked what type of vehicle I was interested in. I emailed back that besides the Frontier if it wasn't still available we were interested in a late model 4x4 truck 10K or under. I never heard back from them. I won't deal with Village again. I guess to some dealers 10K is minimal. But not to me.

david santilli

by from johnston |

a great place to buy. not the cheapest, but the service and the quality of cars was great. i would buy again or tell anyone to buy there. a class act.