Jordan Motorcars

2411 Pat Booker Rd, Universal City, TX 78148

Used 877-438-9904

Internet Sales

by from Cibolo, Texas |

I made contact with Ernest at Jordan Ford through the internet sales. He was honest, up front and willing to put in the extra effort to ensure my sale was smooth. Ernest was able to answer all my questions, got me top price on my trade-in, and I got the truck I have been looking for at an OUTSTANDING price. I will be back when it's time to get my son a vehicle..

Recent purchase - 2012 Kia Soul

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I spent the last 4 weeks searching for a used KIA Soul. Most dealers were unresponsive, and the ones that did respond were more concerned about closing the deal, than actually hearing my needs. I found Jordan Motors (Universal City, TX) online, emailed them, heard back within 24 hours, and had the car I wanted 24 hours after that. The experience was: - No pressure. The internet manager, Chris Castillo, directed me to Ernest Ybarra, who showed me the vehicle, answered all of my questions, and put me under no stress to purchase. - The financing process was smooth, as well. I had everything lined up in about 2 hours. - After the sale was complete, Ernest even delivered the car to my doorstep, along with the paperwork to sign. No hassle! - The car had some very minor chips to the paint and was missing its floormats, guess what? Ernest had his service team touch up the paint and order new factory mats at NO additional cost. - The team at Jordan made me extremely satisfied. Other dealerships could learn something about customer service from these guys. A+ job! -Mario -

Talk to Patrick Hamilton at Jordan - 210-305-9655

by from San Antonio, TX |

I think it's so rare to have a car purchase that you really feel great about, however this week was one of those. I went to Patrick Hamilton at Jordan Motorcars (210-305-9655). He was honest, professional, helpful and friendly as well as very accommodating of my family's schedule and car shopping with three little kids. He helped me get the exact car I was looking for, as well as negotiated new tires into the deal. I am very happy with my "new" car especially the fair price. Super clean and low miles. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely go back to him. Patrick's direct number is 210-305-9655. Tell him Anisa recommended him!

hatedirtycars

by from san antonio |

there is a reason they didn't post pics of this edge the interior is stained and disgusting. Please don't waste time. They'll tell you it's spotless!

always has clean cars

by from san antonio, tx |

great place to buy. always has clean cars and great prices