Freedom Chevrolet

Used 888-350-5587 Used 888-350-5587
Service 888-377-2562 Service 888-377-2562

New Purchase of 2011 GMC SLT 2500

by from Olive Branch, MS |

Mario is the best salesman I have ever worked with at a car dealership. I wasn't really considering the truck I purchased until Mario quickly replied with a video of the truck that he produced with his iPhone. Then over the next two weeks he answered my text and phone calls very quickly and accurately. I was a real pain with all of my inquiries and Mario was very accommodating. He picked my father and I up at the airport and even my father was very impressed. I want to say thank you to Mario for reassuring me I was getting a great truck. I have been very nervous about purchasing a used diesel. Thank you, Kevin Montgomery

October 18, 2015

Thank you Kevin for your kind words about Mario. We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us and that you were able to get the vehicle you wanted. We look forward to your business with us.

Paul Patina

by from San Antonio, TX |

Paul Patina continues to provide EXCELLENT service. He is very prompt in his initial diagnosis and follows up with his customers as soon as he can to keep them informed of the vehicle status.

March 7, 2016

Thank you! We are happy to hear Paul provided you with a great service experience. We truly value your business and look forward to further assisting you in the future!

Terrible place, deserve less than 1 star

by from Texas |

This place really let me down. I found a product online that I was interested in (I live about 5 hours away) so I called and spoke with a salesperson who told me this was the price and this was the financing option, so I took off to buy my new vehicle. I get there and they tell me "oh we can't do that, the person you spoke with is new and told you wrong." I was disappointed that I traveled all that way just for them to give me the run around, and of course they had no remorse. I don't reccomend this place to anyone, very poor sales team and customer service.

February 10, 2016

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced this, especially considering how far you had to drive to visit us. Can you please contact me so I can try to make this right? My name is Cody Day and my number is 210-697-6000 ext. 6011

BUYERS BEWARE! Stay AWAY!!

by from Rocky Point, NY |

BUYERS BEWARE!! I spend THREE Hours on the phone with Greg Hill tonight trying to purchase a used Honda Civic for a commuter car to NYC (I am a medically retired fire chief from NYC who now works in Fire Protection in NYC). First this individual said they do not accept credit cards because they had people buy cars with fake cards/drivers licenses (RED FLAG). Second they do not accept bank checks (RED FLAG). They wanted a wire transfer which I agreed to do. They had me send a copy of my license and insurance card. First was to e-mail which I was told that they have a bad e-mail system (RED FLAG) and to text him the photo (RED FLAG). After all this I was told finance people would call me right back (I was wiring full payment??). After an hour I called back and was told he is really busy and they would call me right back again. Nothing. After several attempts to re-contact - nothing. I reached a "Used Car Manager" named "Cody" who looked into it and then called back and said they were no longer going to do the deal. They wasted my time and too personal information. BEWARE!!! I not have to cancel the shipper already lined up to move the vehicle. This is a mom and pop shop obviously - they have never done an out of state sale.

January 11, 2016

Hello Robert, The steps we have in place are part of a policy to protect Americans from identity theft, the unfortunate side effect is the concerns you raised. As the third largest automotive retailer in the nation we must follow this policy to ensure that people are not the victims of identity theft, and we apologize this affected your out-of-state transaction with us.

Jeff Harris

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I recently met salesman Jeff Harris at this dealership and purchased a vehicle. My experience was beyond exceptional! I will never another vehicle from any other dealership. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and courteous. Jeff Harris went above and beyond and I highly recommend him and this dealership.

December 24, 2015

Teresa, thank you for your business and your kind words for Jeff!

Terrible repair

by from San antonio |

Went in for one problem. 1300 later came out with a new problem. Worst experience. They fixed something that was not causing my problem in the first place so now I still have the same problem and out 1300 bucks

November 18, 2015

Hello there, I am sorry to hear this but I want you to know that we give a 1 year warranty on our work. We would love for you to come back so we can remedy the problem. Can you please contact me directly? Richard Lawver rlawver@freedomchevy.com (210) 697-6000

Pre-owned truck purchase..

by from San Antonio TX |

Jeff Harris at Freedom Chevrolet is a very conscientious sales agent. His product knowledge and customer service skills are awesome. He is courteous throughout the buying process, and provides post purchase follow-ups via email and personal calls. I will definitely look him up for my next purchase.

November 12, 2015

Thank you Juan for the kind words about Jeff! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

Thanks to Gregory Held honest and trustworthyj

by from San antonio |

Have purchased many vehicles over the years. Have to say truly enjoyed doing business with Mr. Gregory held one of the last honest and trustworthy salesman you will find. Never lied never pressured and tries hard to give you the best deal. Mr. held let us know if you leave where you go so we can follow you for your business

October 4, 2015

Mickey, we appreciate your kind words about Gregory!

Amazing

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Every time I walk in every one is extremely friendly and I get in & out as quick as possible. I love it!

October 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business too!

Great dealership

by from San Antonio Tx |

Best experience in car buying we have been involved with. Thanks to Joseph aka the sauce and the rest of the team !! We are very happy with our 2015 equinox.We will definitelyrecommend your dealership to are friends.

September 23, 2015

Thank you for your business, it's good to hear that you are now a Chevy Man!!!