Beehive Auto

Used 877-715-4503

Quality Vehicles Below Market Prices

Stranded in TN

by from Orem, UT |

In March, I purchased a 2010 Nissan Sentra with 65,000 miles. I was convinced to buy the all encompassing warranty for an extra grand. 3 months later, I am literally stranded in TN with a clutch and fuel pump out. The warranty doesn't cover any of it. When I called the Dealer owner, he put me in touch with a woman who just reiterated that they couldn't help me. Completely misled. I will never buy anything from Beehive Auto again.

Should be Lemons R' us

by from Orem, UT |

I bought a 2010 Nissan Sentra from Beehive Auto in March. I was sold the "incredible warranty" with the vehicle. 3 months later I am stranded I'm Tenessee with a clutch and fuel pump out, as welong as damaged rotors. The marvelous warranty won't cover any of it. I will never buy anything from Beehive Auto again.

Great service

by from Orem, Utah |

We were looking around for a mini-van. Beehive auto had the lowest price. They were a no pressure company and gave up amble time and space to look around and test drive it. As we went through the paperwork they were very friendly. They ordered us a new factory flashlight for the vehicle. It's the little touches and low prices that sold me.

Do not recommend!!!

by from Salt Lake City UT |

Do not recommend. Salesman or owner Don is nothing but greedy and rude. Refused to negotiate over a few hundred dollars on a $15k vehicle. Their fees are excessive costing hundreds of dollars for signing a title? Recommend looking elsewhere. Look at the other reviews on here. Lots of bad experiences. Better to pay a couple hundred dollars more somewhere else (or possibly less considering 99% of dealerships will negotiate with you on something) and not deal with these folks.

Friendly service, very helpful

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

They were not pushy at all. Friendly service. They let us loook at the cars and did not try to push other cars on us.

If I could awake from my Beehive Auto nightmare...

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Just be aware of my experience with Beehive. Started out friendly, had some decent test drives, and picked a car of interest. When we went inside, I asked Don about the price and dealer fees. He mentioned 3 times that the price and the fees are "NON-NEGOTIABLE". I asked to take the car to my mechanic and a second mechanic for review. He mentioned they used a dealer and we could get a discount. He has a limit of 1 1/2 hours for the review. I asked three times for 2 hours and was denied. Went to the dealer first. Dealer said about 45 min, took 1+ hour. Called and asked for time to take it to our mechanic. Don said 1 1/2 hours period, or we would have to buy the car. Since the new car dealership indicated everything OK and nothing was visibly wrong, we purchased the car. Took the car later to my mechanic to review small items the dealer listed. Both of those things were OK, but he found 2 broken axle boots, leaking struts, and a defective door lock actuator. Spent $500 to fix boots and actuator. I believe Beehive knew about the actuator or the door would not be locked. The axle boots and leaking struts, I don't know. Don also gave us the cost on a major part ($640), and the dealer laughed and said it is $3,000 to replace. I am keeping the broken parts and the repair invoice as a reminder of my own stupidity and deviating from common sense. If I had it to do over, I would simply walk away. You can deal with them if you like. Just be aware that the deal is likely to be one-sided, non-negotiable, and not in your favor. In my opinion, if they hold to the 1 1/2 hour time limit for mechanic(s) review, walk away. If they tell you it's because someone is coming to look at the car, walk away. If they tell you that by having the car off the lot for longer than 1 1/2 hours, they may lose a sale, walk away. I didn't and am now out a bunch of $$ because I was not allowed to get a second review by my mechanic. Or I should have gone to my mechanic first, not last...

Beehive Auto responded to this review

November 8, 2012

I am sorry you felt the Honda/Toyota dealer was not honest with you about the inspection. Over the last 8 years this is the first time we have heard a bad report back on their inspections.

no pressure shopping

by from Logan, UT |

We went to the dealership after internet search. So we had a specific car in mind but found them to have a few more of the same make with different years, mileage, prices, etc. The sales person just gave us information for each car, listened to our needs, and did not try to sell us the most expensive one. In fact, he didn't try to sell us anything; he just asked which one we were interested in test-driving, gave us the key, and walked away. There was no pressure or no annoying sales talk. The place felt low-key and very raid back. People were friendly, helpful and sincere. I would definitely shop there again.