Dynamite Auto Sales

3050 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008

Used 877-724-8300

Great Auto Sales

by from Phoenix, AZ |

i have purchased 3 vehicles from Dynamite Auto and every time, the service is great. the salesman helped us work with the money we had for a down payment and helped us get a good truck this last time. we have had great luck with both cars and the truck we purchased. we have been dealing with them for about 10 yrs now. we would recommend Dynamite Auto to everyone. Great place , great service. the girls in the office are always very courteous and professional and will help you with any problem you may have. love em!

Great customer service and great deals !

by from Phoenix, AZ |

They were very helpful and polite and they work with my budget to help me choose my first car ever ! They were also willing to stay after closing time to make sure i was satisfy with the car of my choice! I would highly recommend it if you do come down ask for Ceasar he's the one that will go an extra mile for you just to make sure you get what fits your needs.. Dynamite is such a great auto sales Dealership..

Great Place to Purchase a Car

by from Phoenix, Az |

Roy was the best! He was very helpful and straight to the point. He did not give me the run around like most car dealers. The process to getting my car was not too long and they worked with me on my payment plans! i have been carless for a while now and it seemed as if it was getting harder to find what i needed, but DynamiteAutoSales has been an outstanding experience. I appreciate the costumer service they provided and I would definitely refer my friends and family to this company!

Just a phone call

by from Gilbert az |

Guy was 100 percent unwilling to negotiate on the price of the truck I was inquiring about.

Best Dearlership experience to date

by from Mesa, Az |

I was in a bind and not sure what to do. I was thinking I was going to lose my job. Then I got a phone call from Roy and he said what no one else has said yet. He said I can help you. My family is so greatful and happy today.

Amazing experience

by from Phoenix az |

My name is Benjamin B. I came in and purchased a jeep and the staff was amazing it was so fast and easy it was like I went to walmart and bought a item man I tell you it was fast also the staff was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgable about everything . They went above and beyond to make sure I was informed on how everything worked on vehicle and I was comfortable with payment. I would highly recomed this dealership over all other places if you are looking to buy a car.

Great place to buy a car or truck!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Just purchased my second truck! Everyone here is so friendly, if you looking for a car here is the place.

good service

by from arizona |

Great fast service and friendly staff I found what I was looking for with a great deal.

Great service

by from Phoenix az |

Bought an 06 Chevy cobalt today. Everything was super easy and everyone was really nice. I would recommend this place to anyone I know

Great experience!!!

by from Phoenix, Az |

They have great customer service! They were really helpful and the process was really fast. Im really satisfied with their service and with my car! Definitely recommend people to come here! its a great place even if its the first car your getting like me!