Dynamite Auto Sales

Dynamite Auto Sales

3050 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008

Used 877-724-8300

One Happy & Satisfied Customer!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I wanted to write this review because the entire staff at Dynamite have exceeded all of my expectations. I got the vehicle that I wanted and didn't have to over pay for it. I highly recommend Dynamite to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Happy Customer

by from Phx |

Dynamite has treated me very good they have great customer service. Whenever I come in to pay my car bill I always see everyone smiling. Whenever I have questions about my car or bill ext. There is lasts an answer to all my questions. I highly recommend this Dynamite dealership to anyone that needs an affordable and reliable car!!!

Great place for used cars

by from Phoenix az |

I have been going through dynamite for a few years now. Great place with understanding people. They fit you with the best cars conviant car payments and less hassel

My very first car.

by from Phoenix Az |

Great customer service! Very friendly dealership always have recommend family and several friends.

Bryan

by from Avondale,Az |

This place has great cars at a great price in good condition

I've found my car dealer

by from Chandler, AZ |

These people are great. I bought a 2000 Nissan Frontier recently and during the entire process I always felt like everyone I dealt with had my best interests in mind. They noted that they were aware of a few problems with the vehicle and that they would fix them before I drove it off the lot. I got a very fair deal but more importantly I felt like Dynamite was an honest dealer. I'm writing this review, because a few months after the purchase I took the car back for some minor work and they gave me such a great deal on the repairs and they were so nice, I felt I needed to thank them publically. I've found my car dealership for all future purchases.

Dynamite auto sales :)

by from Phoenix |

I purchased a car from here about 2months ago I haven't had any problems. Also the people here are so friendly and eager to help I would recommend this place. It gives people with bad credit another chance to get on the road. And the process was very quick

Satisfied

by from Phoenix |

They are very excellent people they do help with repairs and payment accomidations

Dynamite is awesome

by from Scottsdale |

I've been a customer of dynamite for over 5 years and the've never let me down. In hard times they have always found a way to work with me. I don't know how they do it, but they also seem to have the lowest prices around and believe me i've done alot of shopping! The're not just my car dealership, the're my family!!!

Bought vehicle and have serviced it too

by from Chandler, AZ |

I bought a used vehicle from this dealer back in December of '11. After deciding to buy my last new vehicle and find a reputable used dealer, I have found my place. I bought a truck and took it to my mechanic. He found about 4 minor and one major repair needed. Dynamite fixed all of these without charging more and have since repaired very inexpensively a few more items. With the mileage over 200k, I knew I would need some repairs, but for the most part I have needed few and have been dealt professionally and courteously every time.