Dynamite Auto Sales

Dynamite Auto Sales

3050 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008

Used 877-724-8300

I've found my car dealer

by from Chandler, AZ |

These people are great. I bought a 2000 Nissan Frontier recently and during the entire process I always felt like everyone I dealt with had my best interests in mind. They noted that they were aware of a few problems with the vehicle and that they would fix them before I drove it off the lot. I got a very fair deal but more importantly I felt like Dynamite was an honest dealer. I'm writing this review, because a few months after the purchase I took the car back for some minor work and they gave me such a great deal on the repairs and they were so nice, I felt I needed to thank them publically. I've found my car dealership for all future purchases.

Dynamite auto sales :)

by from Phoenix |

I purchased a car from here about 2months ago I haven't had any problems. Also the people here are so friendly and eager to help I would recommend this place. It gives people with bad credit another chance to get on the road. And the process was very quick

Satisfied

by from Phoenix |

They are very excellent people they do help with repairs and payment accomidations

Dynamite is awesome

by from Scottsdale |

I've been a customer of dynamite for over 5 years and the've never let me down. In hard times they have always found a way to work with me. I don't know how they do it, but they also seem to have the lowest prices around and believe me i've done alot of shopping! The're not just my car dealership, the're my family!!!

Bought vehicle and have serviced it too

by from Chandler, AZ |

I bought a used vehicle from this dealer back in December of '11. After deciding to buy my last new vehicle and find a reputable used dealer, I have found my place. I bought a truck and took it to my mechanic. He found about 4 minor and one major repair needed. Dynamite fixed all of these without charging more and have since repaired very inexpensively a few more items. With the mileage over 200k, I knew I would need some repairs, but for the most part I have needed few and have been dealt professionally and courteously every time.

Got a subi

by from Glendale |

Dynamite gave me the best deal i could find anywhere! AND put some gas in there for me. All staff was very helpful and helped me find a car in my exact price range! Joel is the man come see him!

very professional

by from phx az |

i am very happpy to have worked with Joel and Stella they treated me with much respect as a customer and are very professional in comunicating with me making sur that i understand it was a pleasure to have done business with Joel and Stella they are very indeed very courteous and respectful i look forward to doing business with them in the near future thank you Laerence E. Valenzuela