Dynamite Auto Sales

3050 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008

Used 877-724-8300 Used 877-724-8300

Great customer service

by from Tempe, Az |

Just bought a quality used van here and the service was phenomenal! Cesaro and the rest of the staff were pleasant and easy to deal with. We would definitely come back again.

Great cars! Great prices! Great service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was in a hurry to replace my car that had been totaled from an accident and the rental car I was using would soon be gone. I wanted an older minivan and of all the selections I saw on the internet, this dealer had two or three I was very interested in. They were also located near my house, which was a plus. When I called, Roy answered the phone and told me he had a nice selection of minivans. I liked Roy right from the start, super nice guy and not aggressive like so many others. As it turned out, he wound up giving me an incredible deal on a great looking minivan. I was really impressed with the way they shampooed the entire carpet throughout the van with a new machine they had just recently acquired. The car looked immaculate! The whole staff was nice, including the mechanic Neil, who I will be using for any car repairs I need in the future. A big thanks to everyone!

Help in time of urgent need

by from Phoenix Az |

I went in needing a car by the following week only had $15 dollars in my pocket, explained my urgent situation to the sales person name Roy walked out the side door to just look, and the ideal little car was setting there shinning as though it was waiting just for me I ask Roy how much I expressed the urgency once again Roy allow me to give what I had to hold the car until the next day and the rest is history. I'm driving my self around now. Oh happy days ! VS

satisfied customer

by from phoenix, AZ |

great place to buy a car. they helped me in every which way possible

Not as Advertised

by from Phoenix AZ |

Saw a car online, and set up appointment for a Test Drive. Dealership was 45 Miles away from my house so I left an hour early and got there just on time, to which when I walked in, I'm told the "Gentleman that handles those is off for the weekend, and I can't check that e-mail." I ask about the car to which the young lady states, "oh, my boss's wife is driving that." and proceeds to pick up the phone to call. At this point I start to have hope, it was an honest mistake, but maybe they'll make it right. Nope. She hangs up the phone and says "that car is unavailable for purchase". Wonderful, Wasted my time, and my gas, on a clear bait and switch. Poor business ethics, and poor customer service

Great Car Dealership

by from Mesa AZ |

Saw a car they had online and came down to see it the next day. Staff was very friendly and helpful and we are happy with the car we purchased. Would come here again.

Awesome experience

by from Phoenix, Az |

In the market for a new used car. This is the place to be. Salesmen are polite and courteous and NOT pushy. The buying experience was easy and painless.

Great customer service and competitive prices!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great customer service and competitive prices! Easy buying process and there mints are delicious!

Great place, great service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My son was looking for a car. He's young, no credit and they made it easy. They had a nice selection. It was hard for him to choose. The process was fast and easy.

absolutely would shop thyere again

by from Phoenix, Az. |

one my second car from them. I would shop them again and again. Ask for Roy, he will treat you fair and get you into the car you want, not the car that needs to be sold.