Dynamite Auto Sales

3050 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008

Used 877-724-8300

Dynamie Auuto

by from Yuma, Az. |

They answered quickly and supplied info requested. Then due to this change in economy I choose to hold off on any purchases. I emailed for the info.

Excellent service

by from Phoenix Az |

I had one of the greatest experience I've been looking for a car and I came here it was so great!!!!! I would recommend this auto dealership to everyone!! Come here and check it out the people here are great!!! By far one of the greatest dealerships I've been too!!!!! 5star!!

Great customer service They are awesome

by from Phoenix,az |

I went in to Dynamite Auto because my friend recommend them to me . It was the fastest car buying I ever experienced. I bought a dodge caravan. They worked with me on my down payment and i like paying every 2 weeks . I would recommend them

Sweet Dynamite1

by from Phoenix,AZ |

my sister recommended me her and im glad she did, I got a very nice car! all employees were very helpful and will recommend everyone to come here. thank you dynamite!

Dependable Auto Service

by from Phoenix, Az |

I have never had a problem getting my vehicles serviced. I started with a little Chevy caviler. When the fuel pump went out they said bring it in we will work out the payment. The payments were just a little bit attached to my regular car payment. Now really how many companies do that. Most car companies if your car breaks down they want you to still pay car note and get your car fixed at the same time. I don't know about you but I don't have that type of money. Plus the staff is great on solving problems for you. So don't waste your time at other dealers just go to Dynamite Auto Sales.

# 1 used car dealership

by from phoenix az |

I have got great quality cars. management never lets you down. Great experience would not like through no other companies

happy customer

by from goodyear, az |

I feel blessed to be part of dynamite sales for ive been a valuaed customer for 3years and would recommend anyone

The staff at Dynamite is a pleasure to deal with.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I would recommend Dynamite to my friends and family.

just in time .

by from phoenix, az |

I bought my first car from dynamite and very happy I did versus all the other places I came to right before here , out of everyone they had the best cars, service and quality. I will be bringing my husband here and when I get ready for car #2 for myself. No rudeness and I felt comfortable when I was there, they weren't trying to push a car off on me and I love it just like I love my blood red 94 buick lasbre, its soooooo clean I love it great miles, right price and A/C couldn't ask for anything more. thanks guys will be back soon !!

Thank goodness for Dynamite ..

by from phoenix, AZ |

On Sat 9/1/13 I was out the whole entire day in search for my first car , and I ran across the most raggedy cars , me not knowing anything about cars I brought a friend who did and he let me know how many of these private and public dealers were trying to pull the wool over my eyes, right when the day was just about over, places were closing and still without a car we came to our last stop I guess they are right when they say the best is for last , because that's where I find my baby lol my 94 buick lasbre and pretty blood red , great condition and air condition :) very clean inside and out with great miles for the right amount . I love my car it runs right and the family at dynamite helped me all the way through without any rudeness, when my husband come home and get ready to get his car we are definitely coming back here, when I tell people about the steal they seem more happy than me, probably cause they just wanted to ride or drive but unh-uh all mine, thank you very much Dynamite you guys saved me a whole lot .