Gjovik Auto (Chevy)

Used 888-815-2506
Service 866-434-9343

LIED TO ME

by from Urbana, IL |

Went to buy a vehicle that looked great on the website and looked great in person. I was told that it was inspected before it was put on the lot. But of course that was a lie. When I got home the very next day I discovered that some of the features did not work anymore. I would recommend to anyone not to but a used car from this place.

needed a car

by from hinckley il |

Called and spoke with Rick... He said he would get back to me about a car and that the manager needed to approve my offer. In short never heard back from Rick......

Needed a dependable sedan, Family outgrew the van.

by from Yorkville,IL |

Bought a 2013 Impala LT. Was really impressed with the car and the price. The salesman were great. We had two. They let us test drive and we were delighted with the the car. We told them we would be back we needed to check out more dealers. We went to three other dealers and were more satisfied with Gjovik in Sandwich. We went back the next week and bought the car. We were in and out in less than an hour. I love my car and I would recommend Gjovik to my friends and family. Great Job Gjovik Guys.

Customer for life! :-)

by from Sandwich, IL |

I recently purchased a car from Gjovik Chevrolet. Best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle - salesman was very knowledgable, selection was great and everyone was very friendly. I was pretty specific on what I was looking for and these guys hooked me up! I will definitely be recommending this place to my family

Lied to me of course

by from Naperville, il. |

I purchased a used car from this dealer and was told they did a thorough mechanical inspection and it was perfect. I come to find there were numerouse issues that cost over 2k to fix after I bought the car. They lied and I would not purchase a car ever again from this dealer.

Gjovik is the Best in the Area!

by from Yorkville, Il |

We had a very positive experience with the sales staff at Gjovik! They were honest, no nonsense, gave us the best deal on price and the best deal on the trade in!!! We had shopped at 3 other dealers and Gjovik was the overall fairest. Thanks for a great buying experience.