Gjovik Auto (Chevy)

2780 E Rt 34, Sandwich, IL 60548

New 877-296-5172
Used 888-815-2506
Service 866-434-9343

They will take advantage of you.

by from Sandwich, Illinois |

DO NOT buy a car from here. The sales person told me the car I was buying "was in good mechanical order". I drove about 15 minutes down the road and then it broke down. I called them asking for a refund and they said I paid them, it's my problem and hung up. Then I called again and they told me it was my fault that I bought a faulty vehicle. Not to mention I was now out of money and just turned 18 and now I'm stuck on the side of the road. They WILL take advantage of you. Never go there or you will regret it.

worst service dept EVER

by from Plano IL |

Rethink your decisions when it comes to GJOVIK Chevrolet. I took my truck in to have some extended warranty work done a few months back. I was called to pick it up, was told it was fixed, and that it didn't need any parts it just needed to be recalibrated because it was out of time ( the lift gate was making a pop when it opened). Since it was an adjustment, it was not covered, and i had to pay $50.00 for the work. That's acceptable if it was fixed, however i got home, tested it, and guess what...it was still doing the same thing. I called back, talked to Matt, who was rude stating "well we testing it at least 20 times" like i intentionally did something. I said "well Matt, i opened it once, and it made the noise." So i brought it back in and now they decided it needed a part. They had to order it so I had to wait. Took it back in today, and I Was told I Now need to pay another $50.00 for the deductible of my warranty. BUT wait..you never fixed it the first time. I was told it it standard to pay $50.00 to run diagnostics. So i called another chevy dealer to confirm and was told, that the diagnostic charge is rolled into the repair or part of it. So when i called back to talk to the service manager, (Tom Door) who was very arrogant and didn't even want to listen to what i was trying to explain, just wanted to forcefully talk over and argue with me, he then proceeded to try and say "you didn't even buy the vehicle here." Really??? I still service it here and now with that mind set, we won't buy from there, and we will have our vehicle serviced elsewhere. My husband may have been a prospective customer but you lost that lead. GOOD JOB! What happened to customer service? My car was never fixed the first time. Its not my fault they had to pay someone for their book hours and they didn't fix the problem from the start.

Nice folks car could have been cleaned alot better

by from Noblesville IN> |

Nice folks But I was told the price and it was at o% on phone but found out it was one or other. But they did give me a fair price for my trade in. Also the new car should have been cleaned better inside. But I still got a good deal.

From Dundee, IL

by from Dundee, IL |

Bought a 2014 Silverado back in June of 14. Enjoyed working with them so much, I drove 1-1/2 hrs to buy a New Impala from them this week ( 1/2015) Great experience !! . Highly recommend.

LIED TO ME

by from Urbana, IL |

Went to buy a vehicle that looked great on the website and looked great in person. I was told that it was inspected before it was put on the lot. But of course that was a lie. When I got home the very next day I discovered that some of the features did not work anymore. I would recommend to anyone not to but a used car from this place.

Needed a dependable sedan, Family outgrew the van.

by from Yorkville,IL |

Bought a 2013 Impala LT. Was really impressed with the car and the price. The salesman were great. We had two. They let us test drive and we were delighted with the the car. We told them we would be back we needed to check out more dealers. We went to three other dealers and were more satisfied with Gjovik in Sandwich. We went back the next week and bought the car. We were in and out in less than an hour. I love my car and I would recommend Gjovik to my friends and family. Great Job Gjovik Guys.

Customer for life! :-)

by from Sandwich, IL |

I recently purchased a car from Gjovik Chevrolet. Best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle - salesman was very knowledgable, selection was great and everyone was very friendly. I was pretty specific on what I was looking for and these guys hooked me up! I will definitely be recommending this place to my family

Lied to me of course

by from Naperville, il. |

I purchased a used car from this dealer and was told they did a thorough mechanical inspection and it was perfect. I come to find there were numerouse issues that cost over 2k to fix after I bought the car. They lied and I would not purchase a car ever again from this dealer.

Gjovik is the Best in the Area!

by from Yorkville, Il |

We had a very positive experience with the sales staff at Gjovik! They were honest, no nonsense, gave us the best deal on price and the best deal on the trade in!!! We had shopped at 3 other dealers and Gjovik was the overall fairest. Thanks for a great buying experience.