T.J. Auto, Inc.

1312 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27603

Used 919-522-4412 Used 919-522-4412

Honda Civic

by from Raleigh |

My name is Nataly and I was looking for a car using cars.com. I found one and I called Tom, the owner. Hi was very polite and took the time to explained all the details over the phone. I didn't feel pressured and I agreed to go to the car lot. I saw the car and it was beautiful, we went for a test drive and i loved it. I decided to buy it. He explained everything to me, and also took care of the paperwork. I highly recommend T J Auto. You won't regret it. Thank you!!!!.

service done on my car

by from raleigh, n.c. |

I had problem with my foreign car (Saab) and I went to them because their excellent references.The owner Mr. Nelson was just fantastic, checking, using professional tools and equipment giving me accurate solution and next 24 hrs. I was picking my car, with the problem solved and I my bill was just right.Thumbs up for him! I wil be back if I need buy a car.

Bought car staright up Dealer

by from Raleigh |

My name is Robert and 2 month ago I bought a car from T J Auto Inc, and I am very happy with the car, It was very clean, detailed, new tires and runs great.Thank you so much for all the help with the car. Highly recomended.

Honest Dealer - Great customer service

by from Bellingham, WA |

We were looking for a very specific vehicle, which we found on TJ Auto's lot. Since we were across the country and couldn't fly out to view the car ourselves, we asked our salesperson, Tom Nelson, if he could arrange dropping it off at the local brand name dealer for an inspection. He agreed to do it, dropped it off and picked it up exactly when he said he would. The process of negotiation was easy and fair. He took good care of our car until we were able to arrange for a pick up to transport it out to us. Tom was very helpful and responsive to all of our needs. He made it a very seamless process. We really felt like this was our first experience with a dealer who was honest, and not just trying to get ride of a car. Tom was more interested in going the distance for us to make sure that we had exactly the car we wanted, at a fair price.

Don't buy a car here

by from North Carolina |

My dad helped me buy a car here. The clutch started slipping and burning bad in 1 day after we drove it home. The dealer said it was my fault. I've been driving my dads stick for 2 years without a problem. He sold me a car he knew would break. He's not honest and doesnt care.

T.J. Auto, Inc. responded to this review

August 9, 2011

Same story. Dealer drove car for 500 miles; dealer sells car to father who is buying it for his son; father calls dealer after buying car and tells dealer how good the car is; son begins to drive car and clutch fails. After talking to 12 different mechanics, all mechanics say that it was driver error on behalf of person driving the car. Now let's be honest here! Who is really at fault. Dealer drove car for 500 miles; father drives car and calls dealer to say how good car is; son then drives car and blows it up. We'll let you decide.

TJ AUTO SERVICE MY CAR

by from RALEIGH, NC |

EXCELENT SERVICE, I HEARD A NOISE AND IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT THE CAR IN. MR. NELSON(THE OWNER) CHECKED IT AND GOT IT FIXED IN 45 MINUTES AND I WAS ON THE ROAD AGAIN.AMAZING. I AM SO HAPPY I WILL RECOMEND HIM TO EVERY PERSON I KNOW.

Cobalt95 driver background info

by from Lexington, NC |

Continuation of Cobalt95 post. 36 years experience driving a stick. Bad clutch.Called and informed dealer, he laughs, says not his problem. Don't purchase here.

Buyer Beware

by from Winston Salem NC |

I thought the buying process was fair as long as you caught the problems while you were there. Minor issues were fixed as long as you forced the issue. Unfortunately, the clutch went out in less than a week, so I contacted the seller. Tells me user error. Buyer beware.

T.J. Auto, Inc. responded to this review

July 20, 2011

Dealer drove car for 500 miles; purchaser drove car on extended test drive said car was fine; purchaser calls dealer next day and states how well the car runs and that the VTEC is great; purchaser allows son to drive car for 3 days and clutch goes out. After many discussions with mechanics, they all tell me it is driver error.

F 250 Ford 2003 Super Duty Truck

by from Pulaski, Va |

We drove 200 miles to look at the truck. They stayed open late so we could look at and test drive. They had the truck cleaned up and detailed when we got there. They had a car fax report in hand when we got there. They let me test drive the truck and told me about the features. They let me look all around and under the truck to see if i seen any problems.They answered any question that I had about the truck. It only took about 20 minuets to do the paper work, have a temp tag put on, and I was on the road headed back home.