Ed Voyles Hyundai-Kia

New 877-756-5491 New 877-756-5491
Used 877-756-5451 Used 877-756-5451
Service 888-315-9293 Service 888-315-9293

Driving Value. Delivering Quality

Car buying with no stress

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I used cars.com to locate a local dealer and to compare incentives. I chose a Hyundai over several other competitors based on available incentives. Found the vehicle I wanted at Ed Voyles and communicated through text and emails what I was looking for. My salesman, Marcus was extremely gracious and helpful. Completed much of the buying process online before stepping foot in the dealership. Already had a Hyundai Elantra so I didn't need to be sold on the vehicle. Drove the vehicle, and completed the rest of the process fairly quickly. No pressure, no bait and switch and they honored all the incentives I was entitled to. I only have one small criticism directed at Hyundai, not my salesman. My son-in-law wanted me to look at a Elantra Sport Model in comparison to the SE I bought. It was very nice, drove great, and had lots of extras that would have been nice to have. Of course there was a price difference. But instead of seeing just how far each side might go in meeting in the middle, instead it was just this is the payment for the SE, and this is for the Sport. I might have been willing to go midway on the price of the Sport, but was never given the option. I would much rather spend dollars on the car itself than all the money they wanted for additional warranties. But that's how the game is played. Having bought Hyundai's before, I know their philosophy. Oh well, I got a nice vehicle that I am satisfied with and left the dealer without any feeling of being taken for a ride. I would buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a Hyundai model.

Oil Change Review

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was taken care of quickly, and the facilities were very conducive to doing work while waiting for my car to be finished. Very happy with the experience.

Great service

by from Atlanta |

Thank you! I was having battery issues and brought my car in to the Service Dept. without having an appointment. I was worried that I would not be helped without an appointment but was pleasantly surprised when I was told they would take a look. My battery was replaced and everyone I came into contact with was nothing but pleasant.

Satisfied Customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was very pleased with the work performed on my car. I would recommend this facility to my friends.

Dodge Charger U

by from Lithuania, Ga |

Ben Booker was an exceptional salesman & very pleasurable to work with. He was courtesy, thorough, knowledgeable, and positive to work with. Most of all I appreciate him following up as he promised. I had a great buying experience.

Oil Change

by from Sandy Springs |

Always receive excellent service. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Mr John Jubilee

by from Atlanta |

Great customer service I love the service that I got I really would tell others to purchase a care from there

Great dealership!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

The staff are very courteous. I've been servicing my car in this dealership for the past 3 yrs now and I've had no complains. They are very prompt with fixing anything that needs to be fixed in my car and they do a good job with servicing my car.

Best Dealership

by from Atlanta, GA |

I will not buy a car or servicing from any other Hyundai dealership. I drive 20 miles to Ed Voyles when there is a Hyundai dealership 3 miles from my home. The service is great.

Maintenance

by from Marietta, GA |

I was having my brake pads replaced, and Diana Bell always handles my maintenance situations. She is thorough and helps me get coupons to get the cost down. She is professional and personable. She has handled my maintenance needs for 7 years.