Ed Voyles Hyundai-Kia

Service 888-315-9293

Driving Value. Delivering Quality

Good buying experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was looking for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee and came across a really nice 2014 that was loaded and had a Hemi V8 engine. The salesman, James, was helpful in acquiring the vehicle as it was actually with another of their dealerships. He went to the dealership and took me along to look at the vehicle. We brought it back and worked out a deal. The experience was a good one - no high pressure. They got the vehicle prepped for me and I was out the door with my new Jeep.

Car buying with no stress

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I used cars.com to locate a local dealer and to compare incentives. I chose a Hyundai over several other competitors based on available incentives. Found the vehicle I wanted at Ed Voyles and communicated through text and emails what I was looking for. My salesman, Marcus was extremely gracious and helpful. Completed much of the buying process online before stepping foot in the dealership. Already had a Hyundai Elantra so I didn't need to be sold on the vehicle. Drove the vehicle, and completed the rest of the process fairly quickly. No pressure, no bait and switch and they honored all the incentives I was entitled to. I only have one small criticism directed at Hyundai, not my salesman. My son-in-law wanted me to look at a Elantra Sport Model in comparison to the SE I bought. It was very nice, drove great, and had lots of extras that would have been nice to have. Of course there was a price difference. But instead of seeing just how far each side might go in meeting in the middle, instead it was just this is the payment for the SE, and this is for the Sport. I might have been willing to go midway on the price of the Sport, but was never given the option. I would much rather spend dollars on the car itself than all the money they wanted for additional warranties. But that's how the game is played. Having bought Hyundai's before, I know their philosophy. Oh well, I got a nice vehicle that I am satisfied with and left the dealer without any feeling of being taken for a ride. I would buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a Hyundai model.

Very Happy

by from Atlanta, GA |

They found the car I wanted! I bought it through the Costco buying service. It took about 3 weeks to locate the car. I'm very impressed so far with Hyundai.

Ed Voyles Purchase

by from Gainesville, GA |

Our Ed Voyles salesman, Shannon Ballard, was personable, professional, and helpful. He did not try to push or persuade us at the dealership or in between visits (as I've experienced with some other dealerships in the past). He was willing to stay late to answer our questions and work with us. And I'm thankful and loving my car :)

Excellent Service!!!

by from East Point,Ga |

Our salesman Dewayne was very knowledgeable, courteous, and fast; this is our second new car this year from this dealership, and we cannot express the superb service we have experienced. "We are telling everyone we know what a blessing it is to do business with Hyundai motor company."

They messed up!!

by from ATL, GA |

Hyundai Ed Voyles of Smyrna you are not really particularly helpful in support after I bought the car from you guys. My plates hadn't arrived and now my billing. I mean who forgets my apartment number on the two most critical transactions. I had to go to tag office several times. Anyway kudos to Hyundai financials for waiving fee on my first payment. Now I'm seriously thinking did I correctly choose the dealer properly.

Love my salesman

by from Smyrna. GA |

If you want an experience a great car buying experience then see Mr. Shannon Ballard. He is very knowable and passionate to serving his customer's need. He is one honest salesperson I know. Thank you Shannon for all your effort in my buying process.

Purchasing our 2014 Sonata

by from Marietta, GA |

We have purchased two cars from Shannon Ballard at Ed Voyles Hyundai and both times he has been professional, personable, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Recently, we upgraded to the larger Sonata, and Shannon provided the excellent service we have come to expect from Ed Voyles Hyundai! We sincerely appreciate Shannon's willingness to do whatever it takes to make us--the customer--happy!

Ed Voyles Hyundai - Marietta

by from Woodstock, Ga |

I had a great experience. Ben Booker was my salesman and he was awsome. I will tell everyone I know about him. I felt that he was honest. I needed an inexpensive car after a car accident. He was so sweet to me. I felt that I got a good deal. He helped me get my rental car back to Enterprise. He didn't have to do that. He has totally changed my mind about car salesmen. Thanks Ben for a great experience. I love my car.

Ed Voyles Hyundai - Marietta

by from Woodstock, Ga |

Great throughout the whole process!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Shannon Ballard was very helpful throughout the buying process and made sure he answered all my questions before we moved forward. I was also impressed with the customer service after I bought the car. He got back to me immediately whenever I called to ask a question, which has made me feel good about who I'm dealing with and the dealership overall. This is my first Hyundai and so far the car has been great and a joy to drive!