Capital Honda

2651 Jolly Rd, Okemos, MI 48864

New 888-271-2292
Used 888-695-9617
Service 888-697-5439

"Your going to love it here"

Had a nice experience!

by from local |

Very impressed with my treatment--honest, straight forward negotiation and got a fair trade amount. A friend referred me and I'm glad I checked them out.

Had a great experience!

by from Perry |

Mark made the buying process fun and wasn't condescending since I'm a woman. That was really important to me! Also had my first oil change which was compliments of Mark. Charlie is my new service advisor and everything went smoothly.

Outstanding experience

by from Perry, MI |

Most painless car-buying experience ever! Have already used their service for my first oil change which was complimentary when I bought my CR-V. Mark made buying easy and Charlie made my first service a breeze. Thanks guys!

Not reliable

by from Lansing, MI |

When I asked about if there was room for negotiation on the price, they told us "lots of them". It turned up they just said that to sound attracted, but not a reality. We took the car for a mechanical check and they refuse to fix the problem after we asked them to fix it before we bought it. They said that they don't have responsibility to take care of it as it is a used car. They didn't need to know the problem prior they bought in or when they advertised the car on the market, as it is a "used car". They have not kept any record on any used car they sell as they" trust" the customers to take care of their cars before they trade in to Honda. What kind of faith they have in their customers, but not a good business practice!! Not reliable in any of their information provided to us,as they never have any records on their cars for sale.