Sawyers Chevrolet

13200 Old U.S. 27, DeWitt Township, MI 48820

New 866-270-4536 New 866-270-4536
Used 866-214-5849 Used 866-214-5849
Service 888-533-2137 Service 888-533-2137

Where You Get MORE, MORE, MORE!

Awesome sales and service experience!

by from Dewitt, MI |

The experience was one of the best I have ever had at a dealer ship, on both the sales and the serves side of the deal! I must note that my husband and I have owed new vehicles from GM to Ford and a few in between, and this was a walk in slam dunk deal and we felt right at home!

October 28, 2015

Thanks for that Heather! We really appreciate you and your husband's business! We try to make car-buying fun and affordable, and we're really happy it shows! Enjoy your new vehicle, and let us know if there is anything you need. Thanks again! - Sawyers Chevy Team

Trust in a Dealership Again

by from St. Johns, MI |

I appreciated the fact that there was no 'high pressure' sales techniques applied. I also appreciate not being ignored. I've dealt with both in the past and have not been back to those dealerships. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll never have to worry about whether or not people will be coming through your doors. I hope your service department is all that and more, and I will be overwhelmed.

April 1, 2016

Hi Hawaiian_Primo - thanks so much for your review! We are definitely not high-pressure here - and we're so happy that we made you feel welcomed! I hope that we DO overwhelm you if you come by to see our Service department for your next oil change. We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks again Hawaiian_Primo! -The Sawyers Chevy Team.

Sales and Service was Super!

by from Haslett Mi |

Had a no hassle experience with my truck purchase and the first time I brought it in to the service department they were great too! In and out on time with no hassles!

February 5, 2016

Hi Craig, We are really happy to hear that you had a great truck purchasing experience - as well as your first service experience here! We pride ourselves on making the car-buying experience (and any maintenance work in service) a good experience, and we love hearing that we did our jobs well. Thank you so much for your review, Craig - we really appreciate you as our customer! The Sawyers Chevy Team

Great and quick service

by from DeWitt, MI |

Oil change and tire rotation. Scheduled in person at dealership one week before. Service went off as scheduled with no issues. Staff was friendly and welcoming.

December 24, 2015

Hi Christopher, We are so happy that everything with your service visit went off without a hitch. We love helping our neighbors out! Thanks for all of your kind words about us - please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Yours Truly - The Sawyers Chevy Team

2011 equinox

by from dewitt, michigan |

When we came in for the front seat adjustments, Jesse was very professional and friendly. Overall the experiemce was very pleasant. Lew

December 24, 2015

Lew, thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Jesse could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Great service. Clean shop and fast.

by from Lansing, Mi. |

Everything went well. It was a factory recall for seatbelts. The repair was done quickly and to GM specifications. That is the second time I have brought my Malibu in for factory recall work. No problem.

December 20, 2015

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you brought your Malibu back in for us to service - and we're happy it went smoothly for you. We pride ourselves on our quick and friendly service in the Service Center. Thanks for being our customer Brian! Best Regards, - Sawyers Chevy Team

Fast and caring service

by from Mid Michigan |

When i called Anita with my battery concerns i was happy that she was able to schedule me in first thing the next morning to check this out. Knowing how some service departments schedule work flow and because I live 25 miles from the dealership I had planed to wait all day for this to be taken care of. To my surprise in less than an hour Anita was calling (I was having breakfast across street) to let me know my car was repaired and my battery was covered under factory warranty. Thank you for understanding my predicament and giving me FAST & CARING service.

December 13, 2015

Jeffrey, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Anita was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Fast and Easy Service

by from Haslett Mi |

Great Service Very Good Experience Sawyers Chevrolet Always takes care of my sales and service needs in a polite professional manner. I recommend them to everyone!

December 7, 2015

Hello Craig, It is wonderful to hear about your great service experience when you stopped in! We strive to deliver the best service and professionalism for all of our customers, and we are happy that it shows. Thank you again for your great review - looking forward to working with you again! - Sawyers Chevy Team

new vehicle purchase

by from sawyers, in dewitt mi |

did not really expect to buy a truck when we stopped in, but the offer for trade-in on my truck seemed solid, and we both liked Don Graves, the salesperson. 48 hours later we were closing the deal- This truck is, by the way, the 3rd new vehicle we have purchased at Sawyer in the past 5 years

December 2, 2015

Alan, it was a pleasure to read about your third car-buying experience at Sawyers Chevrolet. It's delightful to know Don provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Kind regards, Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Great service experience

by from DeWitt, MI |

Service was excellent and initial service appointment was completed quicker than expected. Several employees checked in with me while sitting in the waiting area to see if I ok and needed anything

November 6, 2015

Hello there Jonathon, Thank you so much for your review. Our service team really is the best, and we are so glad that you were taken care of when you had your appointment! We hope you felt like part of our Sawyers Family while you were here. Thanks again for choosing Sawyers!