Sawyers Chevrolet

13200 Old U.S. 27, DeWitt Township, MI 48820

New 866-270-4536
Used 866-214-5849
Service 888-533-2137

Where You Get MORE, MORE, MORE!

Very Fast and Efficient, no high pressure

by from Lansing, MI |

I am leasing a Chevy malibu and I used Sawyers Chevrolet as the dealership. RICK LAZARUS is an excellent sales representative and is willing to work with you and find the best deal for the customer. I would recommend him to family and friends. And if you see this review you should use him as well. The dealership is nice and they take care of eveything.

November 24, 2014

Your review is very enjoyable to read April! It is reassuring to know that Rick provided you with a hassle-free and positive experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling satisfied. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook to gain access to our exclusive specials. Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Expierence

by from DeWitt,mi |

I have always gotten great service from yall, which is why I decided to buy my next car from you. I expect to get the same great service from yall in the future.

Clean facilities and close to home

by from DeWitt, MI |

The turnaround time to repair my car was excellent but the service intake gentleman could have had a better bedside manner. I totally understood what he said but he could have said it in a better way.

Great Service

by from East Lansing, MI |

Prompt, well-done, friendly - as always. I would highly recommend this dealership for purchase of a vehicle or for service.

March 23, 2015

Dorothy, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied in all areas of our dealership. We look forward to working with you again. Take care! Best, Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Great Vehicle/Customer Service

by from Dewitt/Lansing, Michigan |

The service that was scheduled was done in a timely manner and the representatives I dealt with were friendly and professional. People at this dealership typically "smile" when you interact with them and are very helpful.

March 10, 2015

Thanks Dallas for the outstanding review! We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Take care! Best, Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Very nice surroundings, friendly sales staff. Fair

by from Lansing, Michigan |

Very friendly staff, I felt very comfortable. No pressure. Which means so much to me. I choose a 2015 Chevy Malibu, a very beautiful car. My salesperson worked out a very great deal for me. I couldn't have been more pleased. I look forward to doing business with Sawyers Superstore for many years to come. The best dealership that I have ever dealt with. When I have an opportunity, I will recommend Sawyers Dealership to family and friends. Thank you. Sidney V.

March 5, 2015

Sidney, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. Thanks for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Dewitt, MI |

I've worked with Don Graves on numerous vehicle purchases / leases. I'm consistently very happy with his handling of the transaction. I will continue to use and recommend Sawyers Chevrolet and Don Graves.

February 5, 2015

We appreciate your input, Derek! Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service Don offers here at Sawyers Chevrolet. Thanks so much for the recommendation! If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Oil change great service

by from Bath,MI |

Not much to say, all I got was an oil change. It only took 23 minutes that was very good.

February 2, 2015

Daniel, thank you so much for the excellent review. Having our customers vehicles completed in a timely manner is something we take great pride in so we can get you back on the road as quick as possible. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again for your future automotive needs! Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

nice clean place to wait, timely,polite

by from Dewitt, Michigan |

Easy to get into, recall work done while oil changed. would of been nice if I had been told 1st what recall work was and not just told something had to be done.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Crystal. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Great Service! Fixed Right the first time!

by from Haslett Mi |

Great Service, got my Tahoe in and repaired as promised. I recommend Sawyers Chevrolet to all my friends and family! Thanks!

January 29, 2015

Craig, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing great service. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215

Great service....great staff

by from DeWitt, MI |

I have purchased all of my vehicles at this dealership. The service department is excellent and my experience all around has always been positive!

January 29, 2015

Joy, thank you for your continued patronage and for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We're glad that we are always able to provide you with a positive experience. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Robert Sawyers - General Manager - (517) 927-6215