Downtown Ford Lincoln

1423 West Tuscarawas St., Canton, OH 44702

New 888-276-1042
Used 888-276-7211
Service 888-552-0017

For Price, Service and Selection Come On Down to Downtown Ford and Lincoln!

great experience with no hassles!

by from canton, ohio |

The salesman was, not only helpful, but provided a very comfortable atmosphere. There was no pressure. An enjoyable experience!

May 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Downtown Ford Lincoln. You are a valuable part of our "Family".

AWESOME! Experience and Even Better Sales Rep!

by from Canton, OH |

To start, we have never bought a car from anyone other than Progressive Chevrolet in Massillon. We have been a loyal customer of theirs for over 20 years. Well that "loyalty" ended with one purchase from Downtown Ford. Our sales rep, Steve Cooper was hands down the BEST "salesman" we have ever dealt with. I put salesman in " " only because that is his official occupation, but after dealing with him, we feel like he is part of our family and we made a "lifelong" friend. We will NEVER buy another car from any other dealership as long as Steve is at Downtown Ford. This man went above and beyond what is expected of a salesman to do. He totally took care of every need my wife and I had. He showed us every feature on our new vehicle and answered each and every question we had and if he didn't know an answer, he went and found the answer for us. He even offered to come to our home to program our garage door opener if that's what we needed. I mean "WHO DOES THAT"? He totally went above and beyond what a salesman should do. We felt 100% taken care of and we felt like he really cared about us and our needs. Downtown Ford has found a customer for life, thanks to Steve. Thanks Steve for a GREAT experience! You will for sure be seeing us again.

Great Deal

by from Green Oh |

Had a great experience buying a new car! Friendly people! Got a great deal! Steve Cooper is the best salesman ever! We will send a many customers we can Steve's way!!

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and we thank you for choosing Downtown Ford Lincoln. You are a valuable part of the Downtown "Family"

Quick Lube

by from Canton, Ohio |

This was my first time at Downtown Ford's Quick Lube. I would recommend everybody go here for your oil change!!! The ease and quickness is OUTSTANDING!!!! The guys there are so nice and helpful!! BIG THUMBS UP!!!!! Thank you Downtown Ford!

May 7, 2014

Thank you for using the Quick Lube, and it is great to hear you enjoyed the experience. You are valuable to us and we appreciate your business.

Get Sales Associate!!!!

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Scott Halley did an outstanding job helping us select our new car. He showed us the cars and explained the differences etc. He got on line to find the car we wanted as you did not have it on your lot. He worked hard to get us the deal we needed to stay a loyal Ford/Lincoln customer.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Nancy. And thank you for being a loyal part of our "Downtown Family".

by from Strasburg, OH |

We feel that Downtown Ford and our salesperson, Steve Cooper, did everything possible to make our car purchase as pleasant as possible. We were unsure what kind of auto we wanted, but after asking us questions Steve was able to come up with the perfect car for us--a 2013 Lincoln with lots of bells and whistles. He worked hard to get us the best possible price on the car and a fair value for the trade-in. He took time to explain the features of the auto at our first meeting. When we went the next day to pick up the vehicle he was right there to get all the settings geared to our needs. As promised the car was ready to go at our scheduled pick-up time. He also made arrangements for us to have a class several days from now with a representative from Lincoln to further help us with all the new features. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Downtown Ford and Steve should you be in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks again.

May 7, 2014

We are so pleased that your experience proved to be a great one. We build our business on folks like yourselves and we thank you for your loyalty.

Bankruptcy : no hassles

by from Canton, Oh |

I put off purchasing a better vehicle... I've had terrible passed experiences. I currently was driving a car from JD Buy rider .Which due to filing bankruptcy I was able to surrender that vehicle back to them .. I went to Downtown Ford and was placed into a vehicle I was hoping for ..Not only was the sales rep friendly and helpful , he was able to get me in the payment range I wanted too :) I am so glad I went to Downtown Ford..and I have already recommended them to my family & friends :)

February 27, 2014

Angie, We are so thankful that you have shared your story and thankful for your choosing Downtown Ford Lincoln. We believe every customer should be treated fairly and with respect. Every customer should have vehicle and finance options. Welcome to the "Downtown Family"! Steve Oakleaf Internet Manager Downtown Ford Lincoln

Excellent Service

by from Canton, Ohio |

Have been pleased with service. Have had oil changed for 5 year life of car.

February 27, 2014

Vera, We thank you for your loyalty! Our business and reputation are built on great customers like yourself. Steve Oakleaf Internet Manager Downtown Ford Lincoln

Friendly atmosphere

by from Canton, Ohio |

Have been coming here for five years, always able to bring in repairs the day of. Always warn you ahead of time what may be needed in the near future with your vehicle. ( filters, tires, breaks ect.) Great dealership!!

February 1, 2014

We are thankful for your loyalty over the past 5 years Amelia, and will work hard to keep you part of our "Downtown Family"! Steve Oakleaf Internet Manager steve@downtownford.com

Always quick. Great service

by from Canton, ohio |

Downtown ford is a great car service company . Always quick service on my oil changes and friendly staff.

February 1, 2014

Thanks for the kind word and your loyalty, Bill! Steve Oakleaf Internet Manager steve@downtownford.com

Great service and experience

by from Canton, OH |

Always bring vehicle here, quick and excellent service.

February 1, 2014

Thanks for your loyalty RJP! Steve Oakleaf Internet Manager steve@downtownford.com