Grand Ledge Ford/Lincoln

6080 E. Saginaw Hwy, Grand Ledge, MI 48837

Used 517-627-8100 Used 517-627-8100

Well Done

by from Lansing, MI |

I was very satisfied with the whole process. They helped me find the car with the options I wanted, secured the car from another dealer and had it ready for delivery even before the appointment time. The value offered for my trade in was also more than fair. My sales person, Rob Beckwith was attentive to any concerns I had and answered all my questions along the way and at delivery of the new car. I provided a minor challenge in transferring the plates which was smoothly taken care of. I was very pleased with the entire process.

Excellent experience

by from Okemos, MI |

We bought a 2016 Lincoln MKX from Jim Himebaugh. He was an excellent salesman. He was patient with us and very knowledgeable of the vehicle. We came to look at the car and wound up buying it and driving it home the same day. All the paperwork, including the registration, was completed promptly. The business manager, Joel Cohn, was also excellent. This is the second car I have bought there and the service of my vehicle has always been top notch. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Service

by from Grand Ledge, Michigan |

We recently leased a car from Grand Ledge Ford. Not only was Ron helpful, he was beyond patient with us. Being a first time person to lease he helped up through the process with no pressure. Keep up the good work!

Fantastic Dealership

by from East Lansing, MI |

Great buying experience. Dorene the sales consultant was fantastic, answered all our questions and we had lots of them. She was very knowledgeable on the new Escape and the Sync technology. There was never any pressure to buy. Traded in a Chevy and got a great deal on a new 2013 Escape. Judy the business manager was very through in processing the deal and making sure all the numbers where correct. The most complicated part of the entire deal was my having to cancel On-Star and switching to Sirius from XM. Thanks Grand Ledge Ford for making car buying fun again.

They took the stress out of the buying experience

by from Ionia, MI |

I went to Grand Ledge Ford to look at a car I found on this site, which happened to be a Chevy. My salesman, Chris, showed me the car, went with me on a test drive, and never once tried to talk me into another vehicle. The finance manager found me the best financing, and the price of the vehicle never changed due to mysterious consultations with the sales manager. I was VERY pleased with the buying experience, and WILL go back for my next car.

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

If you are in the market for a Ford, you want to buy it here. Grand Ledge gave us a great price, rolled out the red carpet for us, and made the process completely seamless. They don't come any better than these guys.