Chapman Honda

4426 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711

New 888-347-0337 New 888-347-0337
Used 888-347-0278 Used 888-347-0278
Service 888-347-0372 Service 888-347-0372

Tucson Honda Dealer selling New & Used Honda Cars, Trucks, SUVs & Hybrids in Tucson, Az

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

by from TUCSON, AZ |

Horrible customer service. They sold me a car without suspension bolts, then wanted to charge me for the alignment that was damaged due to the suspension bolts missing. Sales person Eric Volbert, makes promises he cannot keep. Sales Manager Akram Dawass is a Bully. He becomes aggressive and can argue with you for hours then wants to hug you. He also makes promises he will not keep and ignores your calls and emails. General Manager, Neb Yonas will not return your calls or emails.

Smooth transaction,great staff

by from Tucson, AZ |

I worked with Rick G. And Troy to purchase my pre-owned vehicle. Was a good experience, they worked around when I was available, and provided me with personalized and friendly service. Thanks guys.

Bait and Switch

by from Tucson, Arizona |

Despite having an online quote and a salesman claiming that this was the deal. "The Bait", he then sends us into the man in the office for "The Switch". That person talked in circles and played with numbers on the computer and a calculator saying that the numbers were the same. Elementary students can add and know 1 + 1 doesn't equal 3. We declined all extras that weren't promised as included but in the end we paid for those extras despite promises. The car was for my teen and couldn't just walk out. Car dealers need more competition to keep them honest. My son is happy with the car!! Service has been very helpful since the tire warning came on within the week. Be sure to have an appointment for service or you might be turned away. I bought a car from the previous dealer at this location and the online quote was honored on the spot without the drama. I really want to buy an Accord for me next but don't know where to go.

Chapman Honda great experience.

by from tucson, az |

facilities; now that construction is done the place is great. the staff has always been good to work with. As a honda owner since 1982....well there isnt any car to compare for quality, longevity, and comfort.

Great Dealership!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I bought my first Honda in 1994 and my second one in 2010. I shopped around both times on line and in person at multiple dealerships, and both times ended up at Chapman Honda. This is a great dealership to go to for sales, parts, and service. I have had good experiences with all three of those departments over the 19 years that I've been going to them.