Chapman Acura

4600 E. 22nd St., Tucson, AZ 85711

Used 520-748-1000

Amazing Warranty Service/Support

by from Ramstein Germany |

The service department went above and beyond to help me get my sunroof fixed under warranty while stationed out of country. My sunroof was sticking and they tried fixing it a couple of times but I had to move to Germany before they could complete the job. And although there aren't any Acura dealers/service centers in Germany, Steve G. communicated with me via email and mailed me the right parts and instructions for a local Honda service center to complete the repair, then had Acura reimburse me for the labor costs. I couldn't be happier with this level of support. Thank you!

Great job Brett!

by from Tucson, Arizona |

I recently purchased a 2012 Acura TL at Chapman Acura in Tucson Az. I am an online buyer because it is a much more comfortable environment for me. I had been searching for several weeks and requested not to be bothered too much by the salesman before I am ready to purchase. Mr. Brett Williams, very much respected my wishes, and instead was extremely helpful at any moment that I requested. This was to the point that his follow up was once on his way home from work after a busy day. The customer service, and the complete process, all the way through was beyond my expectations. Mr. Williams, professionalism, courtesy, and complete respect was better than I have ever experienced! Thank you for your service, and my beautiful new car! I will forever refer any and all to you sir, and to Chapman Acura! Jose Jimenez

Amazing dealership

by from Douglas, Az |

From the start of excellent service. Got contacted by Joey and Brett. Got excellent help over the phone prior to arriving at the dealership. Once arriving there they got everything rolling quick. Ended purchasing another vehicle that Joey recommended. Couldn't of asked for a better vehicle. Stephanie helped me out with a better loan rate and left within 2 hours of arriving. Best car buying experience ever. Thank you

Unmatched Stellar Service!!

by from GIlbert, AZ |

Absolute KUDOS to Brett Williams!! My wife and I were looking to purchase two used cars and we were connected with Brett Williams to help us narrow our search. After two visits to the dealership to discuss options with Brett we decided on two used cars and avised Brett we'd return in a couple of days. Upon return, Brett had both vehicles pulled forward for us along with other possible selections. As a direct result of insightful and customer-focused consultation with Brett, we ultimately purchased two new vehicles. We couldn't be more pleased!! We will always remember our exceptional car buying experience with Brett Williams. I couldn't be more impressed with Chapman Acura of Tucson!!! 5 Stars!!

An enjoyable experience!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Shortly after I left an email message with Chapman Acura enquiring about a car that was for sale, Brett contacted me and I went straight to the showroom for a test drive. Brett was right there, had the car parked in the front, I looked it over and got straight in for the test drive. Brett answered all my questions and he had absolutely no problem with me taking the car for an independent inspection the following day. That evening Brett and office staff were still working in the show room and after about 30 minutes of filling in forms the car was mine. Couldn't be easier! The car is great and I'm enjoying driving it.