Chapman VW

4500 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711

Used 520-748-1000

Mr.smith

by from Smith |

Never called, no wonder you only have two reviews and they are positive you require minimum numbers of characters to submit the review. Also you are sending me this email you should already have my email address, why are you asking for it again. This is just a waste of my time. Your sales did a poor job in contacting me and follow up.

Len Lusskin brought the car to me, WOW!

by from Mesa, AZ. 85206 |

I Bought a 2006 VW New Beetle. Brian, and Len Luskin went way over my expatations!! I live in Mesa about an 2 hour drive. They brought the car to me (because I have health issues) these guys are just the GREATEST! My friends at work just can not believe it. Not only that, but gave me a GREAT DEAL! 0 dOWN, 3YR. WARRANTY, GAP INSURANCE, Financeing is at 5.9% WOW! THANKS GUYS YOU ARE AWSOME! I AM VERY HAPPY!

Great Place to buy a car.

by from El Paso, TX |

I bought a used 2011 Jetta TDI in great shape and for a great price. I flew in, from El Paso TX, and they picked me up and had the car ready to go. I worked with John Phillips and he was awesome!