Porsche Audi of Tucson

(3.4) 5 Reviews

4690 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85712

Used 520-748-1000

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I flew in from Sacramento to purchase a Porsche 911. The deal and financing were done over the phone. The car was in excellent shape and there were no surprises. The dealership was very courteous and the salesperson Frank DeRollo was the best I have worked with. We got an excellent price on the car and found the car to be even better than advertised. The car buying process seamless and there were no hassles or surprises. We had completed everything within an hour. However, the experience did not end there. Most dealers would have wanted us out of there by the time they sold the car, but not Frank! He took the time to show us the features of the vehicle for more than two hours! Drove us around patiently and showed genuine care. I felt bad because he was losing out on potential customers while he was showing us the car, but he took his time. It's vey rare to see a salesperson do that, but Frank is truly one of a kind. He definitely made our car buying experience better. We would definitely recommend buying a car form this dealer (especially Frank). Frank was even nice enough to call us an hour after two left to make sure we were having fun on our drive back. Awesome experience!

ramirez

by from 85546 |

I inquired on a vehicle and the next day had a response from two different sales persons. The vehicle I was looking at was no longer available so no further assistance was needed and a couple days later I received another email from a sales manager wanting to know if staff or service was bad or if I found other options.

Used Audi

by from Cincinnati |

Really just exchanged a couple of emails back and forth, we were unable to work out a fair price on a used Audi A5... Figured if I had to fly in the buy it I needed a solid deal, I could work no better deal that with a local dealer.

Does not reply to info requests

by from orange,ca |

Inquired about a used vehicle and never got a response. Was ready to buy vehicle too.

Porsche Audi of Tucson responded to this review

August 29, 2013

I am more than willing to discuss your concerns. Feel free to contact me directly. Thank you, Wayne Lemon Porsche/Audi of Tucson 520-202-5055 direct line 520-271-4119

Porsche's Sporty, Mercedes topping PANAMERA S 4

by from Tucson, Az |

I have purchased service, a used car, and a new Porsche and have dealt with Wayne and Emilio. Service informed me of undisclosed damage to a Porsche Boxter S purchased elsewhere, and Wayne and Emilio Guevara negotiated a fair trade of multiple vehicles on my end against a single vehicle from Porsche/Audi of Tucson. Fairness, a keen eye for my vehicle in mind, and a quick, painless transaction. My kind of dealer!