German Concepts

German Concepts

10599 McKinley Highway, Osceola, IN 46561

Used 888-329-6385

Specializing in German vehicles, we are your alternative to the new car dealers!

Go here, not to Grape Road

by from South Bend |

I was disgusted by the brazenness of the hard-sell guys on Grape Road. The difference in attitude at German Concepts was such a relief. German Concepts gives used car dealers a good name! I really appreciate the honesty and straightforwardness.

Awesome experience

by from South Bend, Indiana |

Sid and Mark did a great job making us feel at ease about our purchase. They were professional and friendly throughout the entire process. This is our 2nd vehicle we have purchased from them and we will continue to go back to them for our new purchase needs. Thank you Sid and Mark.

Positive Experience - Would recommend

by from South Bend, IN |

The sales rep was responsive (he returned my calls and emails quickly). They worked with me on price. They found a better financing deal than what my bank could offer. When it was time to close the deal they had all the paperwork ready to go. From my standpoint it was a quick and almost effortless car buying experience. I would recommend them.

November 8, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing German and Asian Concepts. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you.

Horrible Service

by from Chicago |

I was shopping for a car and I had gone in to talk them down on the price on the car I had my eye on. I had spoke with the owner and he had told me he runs an honest business and he gave me the price I wanted and told me tax and title out the door and gave me a print out to take to the bank. I went back the next day to get a purchase agreement and they told me there was no way they could do that price and they made a mistake and if I purchased at full price I would get two free oil changes. Not to mention no one answers the phone. Worst experience ever.

November 8, 2014

We did make an error in printing a quote for the customer and did everything we could to make it right. We had the #1 priced car in the area and verbally talked about the price several times with the customer. Someone was filling in and accidentally printed the wrong price on a quote for the customer but all of the verbal conversation had been at the correct price. As soon as we realized the error we did everything we could to make things right but unfortunately with our price already being the lowest we were unable to get the price down to the incorrectly printed price. Again we are sorry for the mistake but we did everything we could to make it right.

Great Service at a great price!

by from Granger, IN |

I brought my vehicle in for service at German Concepts and was treated great. It was easy to drop my car off in the morning and the prices were way less than I was quoted at the local dealer. It was also nice to not be quoted a bunch of items that are not mfg. recommended like I was as the dealer. I will definitely bring my car back there from now on. They also informed me that they just recently opened Asian Concepts next door so I will be taking my Honda there as well. What a great find.

November 8, 2014

Thanks for the great review. Glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to help in the future with your German and Asian car needs.

Audi Avant 2007. Great car-buying experience.

by from North Manchester |

After looking and shopping for more than 14 months for that special car with a special feel and a fair deal, this faciltiy had it. I have purchased numerous VWs, Volvos, and other unique cars over the past 30 years. This group has it figured out. Great selection, no pressure, good pricing, and honesty and trust. I'll be back here first for my next urge. Thanks Garry and Roger

December 1, 2012

Thanks for your purchase and thanks for the great review. We look forward to a long term relationship with you and your family.

Felt like part of the family

by from Elkhart, IL |

After wrecking my Mini Cooper I brought it to German Concepts but it ended up totaling. Sam in the collision shop was extremely friendly and helpful with my many questions. I decided that I wanted to go through them for my replacement vehicle. They helped me for 2 weeks until I decided on the perfect car for me. Roger and Mark were always helpful and really took good care of me. I will definitely be back and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car that they can rely on. Can't wait to purchase my next Mini from them :D

December 1, 2012

Katie, thanks for the great review. We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to years of continuing to work with you. Let us know when you are ready for another Mini.

Friends

by from Mishawaka |

They are so friendly its a real nice experience i would't mind sitting there for an hour waiting on my car to get fix. They are real nice down to earth good people ....im going to buy again from them when this 3 is payed for

December 1, 2012

bmwninja, thanks for the great review. We greatly appreciate your review and would love to talk with you anytime. Let us know when you are ready for the next car, we look forward to working with you again.

Great Experience!

by from osceola, in |

Very nice shopping experience. Car was in awesome condition when we pick it up.

December 1, 2012

yankee fan, thanks for the review and thanks for your business. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to working with you for years to come.

Great cars and good trade value

by from Indiana |

My wife abd I shopped for a van for our growing family. We stopped at a VW dealer who dramatically undercut the value of our domestic trade in. We assumed that German Concepts would do the same since they only sell German cars. Were we wrong. They not only gave us a great trade amount but also discounted the van to help accomodate our budget! This was a fantastic car buying experience!

December 1, 2012

bigdog, thanks for the great review and for purchasing your van from us. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your next purchase as well...Thanks again.