Carport Sales & Leasing

1000 North Mills Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803

Used 407-898-1121

Great service by Lisa and John

by from Clermont Florida |

The best experience I ever had purchasing a car. I got to the dealership for my appointment with Lisa she was absolutely amazing in the way she handled my business I felt no pressure what's so ever. I mentioned to her that I didn't think my credit was do great she put my mind at easy by reassuring me that John the finance guy was some sort of a miracle worker because he has variety of banks that he works with when obtaining a loan for clients at car port sales and leasing. I would recommend everyone who is looking to purchase a car to experience this dealership. Lisa the sales rep was great I recommend you give her a call today if you are looking for a car.

perfect service , BEST EXPERIENCE EVER !

by from CASSELBERRY FL |

PERFECT ! BEST DEALER EVER! WORKS REALLY GOOD WITH CREDIT HAS VERY GOOD CARING VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING ! NO NEGATIVITY WHAT SO EVER ! GOT MY CAR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! I WAS A FIRST TIME BUYER WITH POOR CREDIT AND IT WAS A 1000% PERCENT YES ! IVE BEEN LITERALLY TO 17 DIFFERENT DEALERS AND ALWAYS WAS A NO OR A BIG DOWN PAYMENT ! THIS WAS MY 18 DEALER AND THEY WORKED WITH ME AND IT DIDNT EVEN TAKE A MONTH AND I ALREADY HAD MY CAR ! BY THE WAY IT WAS A CADILLAC (: THATS ONE THING....YOU WILL NEVER FIND OLD CARS HERE AND ALL OF THEM ARE REALLY NICE ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP (: -NAOMI

Carport Sales and Leasing

by from Orlando, FL |

The 06 Honda Civic I got from this dealer is great. The car looks new ,and it runs great. I think it will last a long time. Lisa and John were very helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with them. They'll go out of their way to help you out. Good job guys. I recommend you buy a car from them.

Carport Sales and Leasing

by from Ocala |

I bought a 2008 cadillac CTS from them and this car is super nice and they got me at a reasonable payment and a great interest rate!! Justin and Fernando do a GREAT job working together and get the Job done!! Thanks guys!