Champion Chevrolet of Howell

Used 877-239-5298
Service 888-795-5618

Internet Price Not Accurate

by from Philadelphia, PA |

So these guys have a 2014 Silverado 1500 listed on cars.com for a few thousand dollars. It is not a mis print, it is done so their truck shows up first in the search results when sorted by price. Deceptive practices.

Champion Chevy shopping experience

by from Chesterfield, MI |

Hi pressure sales, when I made a counter offer that would have had new ties installed on the vehicle, and higher trade in values, they just raised the purchase price of the truck to cover the additional items. I didn't want them to sell me tires, I wanted to negotiate a fair deal. Never will go back there again.

Champion Chevrolet of Howell responded to this review

August 26, 2013

We at Champion Chevrolet pride ourselves in researching the lowest used car prices in Livingston County. By doing so, we leave very little, to no room for movement on price,tires and or any other equipment to be included in the pricing. Our prices these days are pre-negiated with all the other dealers in the market place first, then posted to online media. We inspect our vehicles and make sure all certified vehicles meet General Motors Specs. We are known in Livingston county for providing the most competative used car values on trade-ins, thus helping us sell many new and reapeat customers. Hopefully by myself being involved at this point, we can come to some type of an agreement by revisiting the numbers. Please contact me at 517-545-8800 ext 152. My name is Jim Dillon, I am a Superviser at the store and am waiting to here from you.

2008 Enclave listed on website not as advertised

by from Coldwater, mi |

Drove 2 hours to purchase 2008 Enclave#P5445 that is listed on this site with 73,151 miles. The vehicle actually has 75,500 miles on it and is NOT certified. The salesman did not tell us it was not certified, we found that out by reading brochure on desk, which tell limit of 75,000 to be certified. FALSE ADVERTISING!!! The finance person said he could sell us ext. warranty!!!! Bad Business!!!