Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

840 Vanderperren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304

Used 888-842-6264

Nice car and GREAT service

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Purchased 1st car from them and at 24 days of 30 day warranty the brake light came on. Pads where wore down as well as caliper where froze. They stood by there warranty and fixed everything! Would go there again to purchased vehicle from them.

Not your normal small lot dealership! 5 stars :)

by from Green Bay ,wi |

I now have bought 2 vehicles from them and referred two friends. I have nothing but great things to say about the NO pressure staff, you can tell they are a family business and do not have to even question if you are getting a reliable used vehicle.

Executive Auto is great! Highly recommend!

by from Appleton, WI |

When I was searching for a specific make of car, I was fortunate to find Executive Auto. Jay made the buying process so smooth. He has a no pressure approach which I really appreciated. He was accommodating, knowledgeable, genuine, and friendly. When I needed follow-up service a few months later for a tire issue, Jay and Chris were super supportive and worked with me to find a great solution. I am very happy with my experience at Executive Auto and would return when shopping for my next vehicle. I highly recommend them!

Great Service and Quality Cars

by from Green Bay, WI |

After 2 weeks of searching for a vehicle I stopped at Executive Auto and was pleased with the selection of good quality used vehicles they had on the lot. The mid-size SUV I purchased was about $2000.00 less and had 8000 less miles on it then other car deals had for sale in the Green Bay, Appleton and Milwaukee Markets. Overall they delivered on the extras items we had agreed upon during the sales process and I am pleased with my purchase. Chris and Jay made the sales process easy and we shared a few laughs as well. Since I made my purchase I have been telling family and friends about the good experience I had with Executive Auto. If you are in need of a good used vehicle at a good price with a low pressure sales, it would be worth your time to check out Executive Auto.

Great service

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

Dealership had the car I wanted and a very good price. The salesman was very nice and didn't pressure me into getting the car. They were very helpful through the buying process and made it go very smooth.

Red Jag

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

Recently I purchased a vehicle that needed to be brought back for a small repair. I am usually uncomfortable with out my husband in handling business when it comes to our family cars. On this particular occasion Chris Vanness and Jay Jacobson happen to be in the office that day. I explained my problem wondering if I would walk away with more things wrong to fix than what I originally went in for. These two gentlemen gave me complete confidence in the Executive Autos that when I needed things done, that they lead with great integrity and honesty. My car was fixed in under 2 hours with my being able to continue my list of things to do in a loaner. I can't express how important that experience was for me. Women today need a place to go without their man in tow to handle car troubles knowing that they are not being mislead in order for the company to earn an extra dollar. I was told by word of mouth that Executives was the best place to buy autos, and by the professionalism demonstrated by both Chris and Jay without a shadow of a doubt I will continue to purchase my vehicles with them and pass on the good news. "EXECUTIVE AUTO IS A BUSINESS WHERE YOU CAN PLACE YOUR TRUST IN THE WORDS AND ACTIONS OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM ." You won't be disappointed! Guaranteed!

Great place to buy a car

by from DePere WI |

Chris makes the buying process so easy and enjoyable! Great dealer, I'm a repeat customer.

Excellent Dealer with Quality Cars

by from Green Bay, WI |

I recently purchased my seventh car from Executive Auto. I bought my first car from them over ten years ago. I believe in purchasing pre-owned lease returns versus buying a new car. I always end up shopping around and eventually coming back to Executive Auto. They, like me, are very fussy with the cars they choose. The sales staff is welcoming and sees the value in establishing a personal connection with their customers. Their pricing is very fair and their low key sales approach is appreciated. Simply said, they buy great cars, price them fairly, and let them sell themselves. If you are in the market for a pre-owned vehicle you need to stop at Executive Auto in Green Bay.

Great Experience with Executive Auto!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Executive Auto Sales was a great dealership to work with when looking for a used car. From the beginning, the staff members were incredibly helpful and professional. I especially appreciated that the staff members were not pushy or forceful when looking at different cars; they were very honest and fun to work with. The casual atmosphere was great to go at my own pace when it came to test driving cars. I would definitely recommend Executive Auto Sales if you are in the market to purchase a car!

Great Service overall

by from Oshkosh Wi |

The staff at Executive Auto were very Kind and professional to my family while we were in the process of finding a reliable and affordable vehicle. They went above and beyond to make sure my family and I were pleased with our new vehicle. They went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied and happy with the service and quality of our vehicle that we purchased. I am very thankful to the employees at Executive Auto and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an affordable vehicle with good quality customer service! No pressure, they were very respectful and helpful. I will definitely be a returning customer and recommend family and friends to check them out as well. Thank you Executive auto!!