Andrews Automotive

Andrews Automotive

711 N. Cedar, Mason, MI 48854

Used 888-880-2018

Welcome to Andrews Automotive Home of the Zach Attack on High Prices!

Amazing Service!

by from East Lansing. MI |

This was my first time buying a car and I could not have hoped for a better experience! The service was great - very friendly and helpful. Ralph was extremely accommodating and willing to help us out and answer all of our questions! The sales team was very helpful with the whole process - from test driving to financing. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. All I can say is they are very honest and caring about our situation and budget. I loved everything about this experience!

March 2, 2015

Hello Sonja, We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Andrews Automotive. Please let us know if we can if we can be any assistance in the future. Thanks for being an Andrews Automotive customer!

Great Dealer! Great buying experience !

by from Mason, Michigan |

My husband and I recently purchased a used Impala from Theresa. She was a joy to work with. She answered all of our questions and made my feel very comfortable during the whole process. Not only did she sell us the car she got us a better interest rate our car. Great experience all the way around.

March 2, 2015

Thanks for your kind words. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Great Service

by from Lansing, MI |

When my car broke down Andrew's was able to squeeze me in and fix my car. As I do a lot of driving for work it was of upmost importance for me to get my car fixed in a timely manner. Andrew's not only took my car in on Friday and got it back to me on Monday they also went above and beyond allowing me to drive one of their own vehicles so that I could still travel to and from work. The convience that they provided mixed with the excellent service was second to none. I refer everyone I know there now and will definitely purchase my next vehicle there!

August 23, 2013

Glad we could help you out Nick. Please let us know if we can if we can be any assistance in the future. Thanks for being an Andrews Automotive customer. And thanks for referring us!