Kelly Automotive

Used 866-440-9714

Mid-Michigan's Largest Truck Headquarters

LOVE our new vehicle!!

by from Mason |

Had been looking for a nice pickup truck for quite a while. Either found them with super high mileage or just something that was falling apart. Was actually referred to Kelly by a friend and could not believe the selection of trucks they had. Bought a 2008 Dodge Ram and we absolutely love it. Great interest rate on the loan too. Now that I know just how many trucks Kelly has I will definitely be telling people about them. Thanks again Jim!!

Great dealership and great staff!!!

by from Brooklyn, MI |

We have been looking for a vehicle for a few weeks now and we normally try to stay away from the dealers. I test drove a truck at another dealership and have been pressured to come back and buy since. They called me daily for a week!! We decided to head to Kelly Auto and test drive a vehicle from them. Let me say first that the staff there are so laid back and friendly. We actually felt comfortable there. That says a lot about this place! Who ever feels comfortable when buying a car?? Jim never once pressured us to buy the SUV. He was amazing throughout the whole process. Thank you Kelly Auto and Jim for the wonderful vehicle!!!

What a change!!

by from Mason, MI |

My name is Roger and have been a lifelong resident of Mason, MI. Years ago I bought a few vehicles at Kelly Buick on Cedar St here in Mason. About 7 years ago was the last time I visited the dealership because an issue I had with the then sales manager. I purchased a brand new vehicle that had issues and was treated extremely bad with some repairs it needed. In turn, I took the vehicle to another Buick dealership and had the repairs performed there and at that point swore I would NEVER deal with Kelly again. Now, word around town in Mason is that ownership and management has changed and that they were doing a pretty good job. Against my better judgement I visited the dealership when I was in need of a pickup truck in May of this year and WOW, what a difference. I was greeted by the salesman Earl and he was extremely attentive to what I was looking for. After driving a couple of trucks I found one that my wife and I absolutely LOVED!!! I was than introduced to Jim the sales manager and he went over all the number and financing options and never once felt pushy or overbearing. We were than given a tour of the dealership and was introduced to Bob in the service department along with Beverly the owner and were given the opportunity to hear about how the dealership had gone through some changes and had all new ownership and new people and I completely felt like it was a brand new place to do business with. Let me tell you, I am the type of person that once I make up my mind I stick to it and it took me 7 years to go back to Kelly and boy oh boy, I am so glad I did. They are local, knowledgeable, professional, and just plain good people to do business with. I will recommend as many people as I can to Kelly and I along with my family will also definitely be doing business again in the future. Good job guys and thanks so much for the truck. We absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Great new management staff, and great selection.

by from Mason MI |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Kelly. I must say, they seemed the most professional out of any of the other dealers I went to. Joe the salesman was courteous and very knowledgeable and Jim the sales manager was very nice. They took the time to help me find the right vehicle for my budget without being pushy at all. I had been shopping for over 3 weeks for a vehicle and I am so very glad I bought from Kelly. I truly feel they were different and I will make sure to refer all my friends and family to them. Also, for when I need service I was introduced to Bob in the service department and he was so nice and funny. I look forward to see Bob every 3,000 miles to use my free oil changes that came with my purchase. Thanks again Kelly!!!! :)

Review

by from Ann Arbor |

the dealership works well with the customers needs. Ken in automotve is a excellentin customer service.he understands the customer needs and provides the customer with the job done right the first time. there are not many dealer around that can b trusted but this one is a good place to get he car fixed. Scott and Gary worked hard on getting me a car loan and the car that was within my budget.I would recommend this dealership highly.