Big Blue Autos

537 E New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 877-718-7819

Your Central Kentucky Used Car Dealer with the no hassle approach you are going to appreciate!

Great Experience!

by from Lexington, Ky |

I bought my Bravada from them, it was very easy getting my financing approved, and Jason got my payment right where I needed it. The sunroof needed repaired when I bought my truck, and because it took a few extra days for the part to come in they let me drive one of their other vehicles while they fixed mine. They gave me a full tank of gas, and a couple weeks after I had my truck I noticed that one of my taillights was cracked (not sure if it was like that when I bought it or not), but I bought another taillight and took it back to the dealership and they changed it out for me and didn't charge me anything to do it! They made buying a vehicle a very pleasant experience! I will definitely purchase my next "new" car from them!

Mislead by Salesman

by from Floyds Knobs, IN |

Their salesman wasted my time as I had to drive 180 miles round trip for nothing. I saw a black 2005 convertable Solara on Cars.Com. It was the the color combination I was hoping to find. However, from the pictures, it appeared that the paint may have been a little dull and had scratchs in the clear coat. They were asking full retail price for the car, which I would have been willing to give if the car had been garage kept and was slick. I asked, the sales person, Morgan, about the paint and he stated, "the car is beautiful and is a 9 on a scale of 1-10". So I drove from Southern Indiana to Lexington. When I first saw the car, the dull and scratched finish that I thought I saw in the photos, was absolutely present. It also had several small dents in the front bumper. When I took it on a test drive, I discovered the car had a moderate shimmy. Since it had new tires, I could only conclude it had front end and/or suspenson issues. I asked Morgan if he had driven the car and he said he had. When I asked him about the shimmy, he said he was aware of it, but didn't think it was all that bad??? When I put the top up, I immediately noticed that it was heavily worn and was pulled away from the passenger side window about an inch. If it didn't leak now, it soon would. He stated that he already researched what a new top would cost to replace, which would be $650 plus installation. I asked if they were willing to replace the top at their asking price, and he said no way. So not only were they asking full retail for the vehicle, it was going to need an additional $1,000 plus to replace the top and no telling how much to fix the shimmy. I asked him why he didn't tell me about the top needing replacing when I called, saving me long drive. He said in his opinion, it didn't need replacing. When I asked if he didn't think it needed replacing, why would he have bothered to researched the cost of replacement ahead of time. He could not answer. The car was completely misrepresented to me on the phone, causing me to waste 3 hours of my time and gas. I would not visit this dealership again.

Unsatisfactory experience

by from Lee County Virginia |

Frank Bullins lee county va. Was very interested In gmc Acadia. I went on cars . Com did the Internet application. Put in all of my information on vehicle I was trading in. I waited on a response from them. I got nothing no phone call or anything. Still to this day nothing. Don't believe I would use them again. Very dissatisfied

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Lexington, KY |

Super nice people here. Got a great deal on a Ford Fusion. David made the process extremely smooth. Highly recommend

Great Customer Service

by from Lexington, Ky |

I went to Big Blue autos to purchase a car due to my low credit I knew it would be difficult to get approved for anything. David Ferretti was the salesman that helped me with getting a car. He was awesome he worked with me to find the best deal and he helped me instead of just trying to get a sale. I had a lot of questions and obstacles to overcome and he was able to answer all my questions and overcome all the obstacles I faced. Instead of just calling it quits he really helped me and fought to get me the car I wanted instead of me having to settle. I highly recommend anybody who is looking for a car to visit Big Blue Autos and talk to David Ferretti He will help you to the best of his abilities! Great service, and Great car dealership all around!

Helpful and Friendly, knowledgeable.

by from Lexington Ky |

Very pleased. Would buy from again. They seemed to know alot of facts about the car buying business

Good deal, but some details

by from Lexington, KY |

I bought a Chevy HHR 2008. They are very friendly, I obtained a good deal. However, the car must be completely clean, but it was not the case. The cargo bay, where the wheel and the battery are located were absolutely dirty, the same under the hook (we expect more coming for a dealer, isn't? A seller must check all parts to show respect for the costumer...maybe I am too exigent ? hummm...). Only one electronic key was provided, which is not proper. I am not comfortable knowing that one key is missing somewhere, so I am going to re-code the system. They provide floor mats, which is a nice detail, but not a cargo mat. Overall, it was a good experience, people are gently, friendly and educated. I couldn't say nothing about the facilities because they are under construction.

Very pleasant experience

by from Lexington, Ky |

I recently purchased a 2006 Kia Sorento from Big Blue Auto. I found them when searching on the internet for pre-owned vehicles. I filled out an interest request, and received a call the next day from one of their salesmen, Clay. After a few days of phone tag we finally connected. He was very knowledgeable and professional. When I went to look at the vehicle it was clean, and a very nice vehicle. I decided to buy. I was treated very good by all those who aided in this purchase. I would very much like to thank them for making this purchase a very pleasant experience.

Great serives.

by from Lexington, KY |

Everyone there was very friendly & helped me stay within the price range I was willing to pay.

best used auto dealer

by from Lexington Ky |

We bought a 2003 eddie bauer explorer that was awesome truck for the price.This is the second vehicle I've purchased here with outstanding customer service from all that work there. No hassle No pressure sales staff lets you browse, test drive, and make your decision at your liesure. they will help you with whatever questions and concerns you might have.Also exellent choices with financing whatever your situation might be. Overall a great car buying experience. 100% would recommend to anyone needing a nice vehicle at a nice price from a dealer who will gladly help you with your purchase and stand behind their products.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Lexington, ky |

Big blue autos is the best way to go! All of the staff was very helpful and great to work with. I will never buy a car from anywhere else. Thanks again big blue for all you've done!