Courtesy Ford

1830 W Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI 48864

New 888-890-0665 New 888-890-0665
Used 888-880-1094 Used 888-880-1094
Service 888-281-5632 Service 888-281-5632

Get a No Hassle, No Haggle experience. It Feels Good!

My buying experience at Courtesy Ford

by from Shaftsburg, Michigan |

I called Courtesy Ford about an Edge we were thinking about buying, I was told that Raul would have the car ready when we arrived at the dealer. I was there and ready even though we hadn't given a time that we would be there, just that we would come by some time that day. We didn't but the Edge because we saw a beautiful 2015 Crew cab with a great price on t. Raul took us for a drive, gave us all the numbers and we were sold on the truck, never thinking that we could get into such a great vehicle. That's when the "crew" at Courtesy Ford really shown.....we had our trade in and wanted to put $8000.00 down on the buy, we told them we didn't have the check and wouldn't until the next day (we hoped). and the title on our old truck showed that there was still a lean on it from our loan at State Farm Ins. It didn't matter to Mike or Raul, they told us to bring the pay off letter in the next day, and that they could wait on the $8000.00 check, even though we found out that day that we wouldn't get it until Wednesday. They cleaned the truck up put our old plates on it and wished us well. My wife Suzanne and I were amazed that they would go that far to please us, give us he truck of our dreams and all on our word that we would make it all good. What a team, everyone there when out of their way to accommodate us in every way. You want to buy a new or used car or truck gooooooooooo to Courtesy Ford and they will "geterdone for sure. Walt & Suzanne Eggers

November 11, 2015

Thank you Walt & Suzanne. We try our best every day to make the buying experience at Courtesy Ford Hassle Free and enjoyable. Enjoy your beautiful new truck!

Shaun Dickey was great at Courtesy Ford

by from Potterville, MI |

We bought out 2014 Captiva for Courtesy Ford and Shaun was great to work with. We had been shopping around a lot, trying to figure out what we wanted. Shaun was never pushy, gave me my options, was patient while I test drove the different vehicles. Overall was a great experience. I would definitely go back again when we need another vehicle!! Thanks Shaun!

December 30, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to serve you Heather. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Family Friendly

by from East Lansing, MI |

I leased my very first new car at Courtesy Ford and Marty Court along with Steve in finance worked really hard to make sure I got the car that I loved and was happy with. The best part was how welcoming absolutely everyone was. I came to the dealership alone with my hands full, carrying my 11 month old. The staff loved her. Marty was helpful in making sure I could test drive and install the car seat properly. My little girl enjoyed every minute of the buying process. During wait time, Marty was supportive and made sure we were not in need, as well as the other staff. Overall wonderful experience!

July 24, 2015

Thank you Kristi. It was our pleasure to serve you! We all have families ourselves and know how much a little help is appreciated.

Really is no hassle, no haggle!

by from Erie, PA |

I had been looking for a new vehicle for months! I finally decided on a Ford Escape Titanium. I found the vehicle on autotrader.com and it had everything and more that I was looking for (even was a Ford Certified vehicle) at a price I couldn't pass up, so I contacted Courtesy Ford for more info. Eric answered all of my questions and was not pushy AT ALL! (No hassle, no haggle!) I live in Erie, PA so I was not sure how the transaction would work out but Eric and Steve made the process as painless as possible. They Skype with me so I could see the vehicle in real time to make sure it was what I was looking for. They found me the best possible interest rate and even set up to have the vehicle delivered right to my door. Never thought I would buy a vehicle before I saw it but the guys at Courtesy Ford made it so easy. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to anyone! Thanks for helping me through this process guys!

April 20, 2015

Thank you Amy for the kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and make the buying process hassle free. Great customers like you make our job easy. The Courtesy Ford Team

Horrible

by from Lansing, MI |

I went to Ford with the intention of buying a Ford Focus after doing some online research, and the first visit I was appreciative of their service and thought they did well. I was even able to take a Focus for a 24 hour test drive to see if I liked it. I did end up liking the car, but then when the next day came around to drop the car back off, nothing. No deal, unless I either cosigned onto the car, or did a lease. They treated me like having no credit was bad credit, and these days, you can still get a car with bad credit. Once I was ready to leave and had heard enough, I said no to Ford contacting me again about any further news of approval or deals. And then twice in a week someone called me and texted me, saying that they had something for me. And I had said NO. They don't listen, and treat people who have no credit, like dirt.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate the customer point of view and will use it to help us improve. Unfortunately, the decision is not ours when it comes to financing. It should always be our intention to be highly empathetic to all customer needs. We are working on a process to deliver just such information in a more informative and palatable way. Thanks again for being a consciences customer. Courtesy Ford Management Team.

Service after being stranded in Lansing

by from Holland, MI |

New to me used Focus slipped the serpentine belt while 100 miles from home seeing a concert in Lansing. Limped it to the dealership and got a ride home. I turn most of my own wrenches but it was cold and I didn't want to deal with it, and the cost came as a bit of a shock having not used a dealership in 15 years. But they had it waiting by 4pm the next day. I was expecting to wait a week to get it into the queue and then a while more for parts. Very happy with the service and impressed with the turn around.

March 4, 2015

Dear Far Beyond Service, It was our pleasure to help you! We know our customers rely on us to keep them on the road.

Flexable Ford

by from Okemos Michigan |

Very pleased with the service we received while searching for our new family car. The sales man Eric Brauher was Very helpful in finding us what we wanted and in our price range. Every one else involved did what they could to make sure I could get financed for my dream car. I couldn't be happier and will be back again for the next one.

March 4, 2015

Thank you Jared! We are happy to have helped you get the car of your dreams.

Courtesy Ford Review

by from Lansing, MI |

I purchased my Fiesta from Courtesy Ford in April, 2011 and I use the dealership service department exclusively to service my car. The buying process was great! The dealer and his manager searched over several States to find the car I wanted. They did such a great job that I wrote a letter to William Ford to let him know. I always get excellent service on my car, and it is always done as fast as possible, even big jobs like new tires or brakes. I have 110,000 miles on the car, and when it comes time to replace it I will come back to Courtesy Ford. By the way, I purchased my very first new car (an Escort) in 1984 from Max Curtis Ford, which was the previous name of Courtesy Ford.

April 20, 2015

Thank you Marty for the great review. We really appreciate your business and hope to serve you for years to come. The Courtesy Ford Team

Terrible buying experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

Ultimately, we had an awful experience here. I did a lot of internet research to find the Ford Explorer with the features we needed. Low and behold - found "the one" right in our backyard at Courtesy Ford. We dropped by for a test drive and everything was fine (they actually let us just take an extended test drive so we could take it to our house to make sure it fit in our garage). We decided to purchase but when we got back to the dealership it was magically sold to some mysterious people in Ohio. So...why did you let us take it for an hour on a test drive if it was sold already? Technically, we took it twice. We went on a shorter test drive, came back to the dealership (and there was no mention of it being sold) and then drove to East Lansing to test the garage fit because at that point we knew we were going to buy it. Obviously, I think it is shady to sell a car out from underneath someone. But I could ALMOST forgive that. What really ticked me off is that they didn't make an effort to apologize and find a different vehicle to replace it with. Nothing. That's how we knew they didn't really care (and why I'm not even sure there was a customer in Ohio at all). I had to resume my internet research on my own to find a similar Explorer (ironically, we found one in Ohio). So we ended up driving 3 hours to purchase that vehicle. There is no "courtesy" at Courtesy Ford. The least they could have done was to offer to find a car for us. Instead, the salesman told us it was sold when we came back from the test drive. Very awkward moment - we were waiting for him to suggest something or offer to find a similar vehicle. Obviously that didn't happen. We ended up just leaving (and driving to Ohio two days later). The whole experience was extremely distasteful (the salesman only spoke to my husband, not to me). The only good thing was the extended test drive. Very disappointed and will not be back.

January 19, 2015

We sincerely apologize for the way you were treated Terah. I have tried to contact you. We do have policies and procedures in place to make sure this type of thing does not happen. Unfortunately the car you looked at today was the car someone else looked at yesterday. I don't blame you for being upset after doing all that research looking for that just right vehicle. I sincerely do wish we would have had another four wheel drive Explorer limited to offer you at the time. The customer experience is our biggest priority at Courtesy Ford. We would love to be your servicing dealer and do anything we can to earn you back. We will provide your first year's service free of charge. Please contact our customer advocate Terrie at 517-347-1830.

great service and knowledgable people

by from lansing mi |

the repair and the cost(actual repair was covered under the vehl powertrain warranty) exceeded my expectation. Sue knows her business!

April 20, 2015

Thank you Jesse. We are happy to help great customers like you. The Courtesy Ford Team