Courtesy Ford

1830 W Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI 48864

New 888-890-0665
Used 888-880-1094
Service 888-281-5632

Get a No Hassle, No Haggle experience. It Feels Good!

Flexable Ford

by from Okemos Michigan |

Very pleased with the service we received while searching for our new family car. The sales man Eric Brauher was Very helpful in finding us what we wanted and in our price range. Every one else involved did what they could to make sure I could get financed for my dream car. I couldn't be happier and will be back again for the next one.

March 4, 2015

Thank you Jared! We are happy to have helped you get the car of your dreams.

Family Friendly

by from East Lansing, MI |

I leased my very first new car at Courtesy Ford and Marty Court along with Steve in finance worked really hard to make sure I got the car that I loved and was happy with. The best part was how welcoming absolutely everyone was. I came to the dealership alone with my hands full, carrying my 11 month old. The staff loved her. Marty was helpful in making sure I could test drive and install the car seat properly. My little girl enjoyed every minute of the buying process. During wait time, Marty was supportive and made sure we were not in need, as well as the other staff. Overall wonderful experience!

July 24, 2015

Thank you Kristi. It was our pleasure to serve you! We all have families ourselves and know how much a little help is appreciated.

Really is no hassle, no haggle!

by from Erie, PA |

I had been looking for a new vehicle for months! I finally decided on a Ford Escape Titanium. I found the vehicle on autotrader.com and it had everything and more that I was looking for (even was a Ford Certified vehicle) at a price I couldn't pass up, so I contacted Courtesy Ford for more info. Eric answered all of my questions and was not pushy AT ALL! (No hassle, no haggle!) I live in Erie, PA so I was not sure how the transaction would work out but Eric and Steve made the process as painless as possible. They Skype with me so I could see the vehicle in real time to make sure it was what I was looking for. They found me the best possible interest rate and even set up to have the vehicle delivered right to my door. Never thought I would buy a vehicle before I saw it but the guys at Courtesy Ford made it so easy. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to anyone! Thanks for helping me through this process guys!

April 20, 2015

Thank you Amy for the kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you and make the buying process hassle free. Great customers like you make our job easy. The Courtesy Ford Team

Horrible

by from Lansing, MI |

I went to Ford with the intention of buying a Ford Focus after doing some online research, and the first visit I was appreciative of their service and thought they did well. I was even able to take a Focus for a 24 hour test drive to see if I liked it. I did end up liking the car, but then when the next day came around to drop the car back off, nothing. No deal, unless I either cosigned onto the car, or did a lease. They treated me like having no credit was bad credit, and these days, you can still get a car with bad credit. Once I was ready to leave and had heard enough, I said no to Ford contacting me again about any further news of approval or deals. And then twice in a week someone called me and texted me, saying that they had something for me. And I had said NO. They don't listen, and treat people who have no credit, like dirt.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate the customer point of view and will use it to help us improve. Unfortunately, the decision is not ours when it comes to financing. It should always be our intention to be highly empathetic to all customer needs. We are working on a process to deliver just such information in a more informative and palatable way. Thanks again for being a consciences customer. Courtesy Ford Management Team.

Service after being stranded in Lansing

by from Holland, MI |

New to me used Focus slipped the serpentine belt while 100 miles from home seeing a concert in Lansing. Limped it to the dealership and got a ride home. I turn most of my own wrenches but it was cold and I didn't want to deal with it, and the cost came as a bit of a shock having not used a dealership in 15 years. But they had it waiting by 4pm the next day. I was expecting to wait a week to get it into the queue and then a while more for parts. Very happy with the service and impressed with the turn around.

March 4, 2015

Dear Far Beyond Service, It was our pleasure to help you! We know our customers rely on us to keep them on the road.

Courtesy Ford Review

by from Lansing, MI |

I purchased my Fiesta from Courtesy Ford in April, 2011 and I use the dealership service department exclusively to service my car. The buying process was great! The dealer and his manager searched over several States to find the car I wanted. They did such a great job that I wrote a letter to William Ford to let him know. I always get excellent service on my car, and it is always done as fast as possible, even big jobs like new tires or brakes. I have 110,000 miles on the car, and when it comes time to replace it I will come back to Courtesy Ford. By the way, I purchased my very first new car (an Escort) in 1984 from Max Curtis Ford, which was the previous name of Courtesy Ford.

April 20, 2015

Thank you Marty for the great review. We really appreciate your business and hope to serve you for years to come. The Courtesy Ford Team

Terrible buying experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

Ultimately, we had an awful experience here. I did a lot of internet research to find the Ford Explorer with the features we needed. Low and behold - found "the one" right in our backyard at Courtesy Ford. We dropped by for a test drive and everything was fine (they actually let us just take an extended test drive so we could take it to our house to make sure it fit in our garage). We decided to purchase but when we got back to the dealership it was magically sold to some mysterious people in Ohio. So...why did you let us take it for an hour on a test drive if it was sold already? Technically, we took it twice. We went on a shorter test drive, came back to the dealership (and there was no mention of it being sold) and then drove to East Lansing to test the garage fit because at that point we knew we were going to buy it. Obviously, I think it is shady to sell a car out from underneath someone. But I could ALMOST forgive that. What really ticked me off is that they didn't make an effort to apologize and find a different vehicle to replace it with. Nothing. That's how we knew they didn't really care (and why I'm not even sure there was a customer in Ohio at all). I had to resume my internet research on my own to find a similar Explorer (ironically, we found one in Ohio). So we ended up driving 3 hours to purchase that vehicle. There is no "courtesy" at Courtesy Ford. The least they could have done was to offer to find a car for us. Instead, the salesman told us it was sold when we came back from the test drive. Very awkward moment - we were waiting for him to suggest something or offer to find a similar vehicle. Obviously that didn't happen. We ended up just leaving (and driving to Ohio two days later). The whole experience was extremely distasteful (the salesman only spoke to my husband, not to me). The only good thing was the extended test drive. Very disappointed and will not be back.

January 19, 2015

We sincerely apologize for the way you were treated Terah. I have tried to contact you. We do have policies and procedures in place to make sure this type of thing does not happen. Unfortunately the car you looked at today was the car someone else looked at yesterday. I don't blame you for being upset after doing all that research looking for that just right vehicle. I sincerely do wish we would have had another four wheel drive Explorer limited to offer you at the time. The customer experience is our biggest priority at Courtesy Ford. We would love to be your servicing dealer and do anything we can to earn you back. We will provide your first year's service free of charge. Please contact our customer advocate Terrie at 517-347-1830.

great service and knowledgable people

by from lansing mi |

the repair and the cost(actual repair was covered under the vehl powertrain warranty) exceeded my expectation. Sue knows her business!

April 20, 2015

Thank you Jesse. We are happy to help great customers like you. The Courtesy Ford Team

Excellent Service and Quality of Work

by from Okemos, Michigan |

We recently had our Ford Edge serviced by Courtesy Ford. However, we have been long-standing customers and both of our cars (both are Ford products) receive regular and non-scheduled maintenance at Courtesy Ford. Simply said, we trust the diagnosis and the repair. The service adviser, Sue Glazer, is always accommodating, very responsive with information, and personable - we trust Sue! If we have a question or need advice, we can count on Sue - very reilable, knowledgeable and dependable. and the quality of the work is always outstanding.

January 18, 2015

Thank you Bill for the great review. Sue is a great asset to Courtesy Ford and our customers. It has been our pleasure to serve you over the years. The Courtesy Ford Team

Too hot to handle Cadillac

by from Williamston Mi |

I found the most beautiful Cadillac CTS at Courtesy Ford and bought it! After owning the car for about 10 days, I decided it just wasn't for me. So I returned the car and got my G6 back that I had traded to them. Renee was great to work with and so helpful. Thank you Courtesy for having this great return policy.

January 10, 2015

Shelley, we are so happy to have great customers like you! Thankfully you are not stuck with a car you don't love. We are here for you if you need anything. Sincerely, The courtesy Ford Team

Preys on female customers

by from Michigan |

My daughter had new struts put on her car (all four) she needed a front end alignment after the work was done, She went to the a Mobile station to have the alignment done he said "All suspension components were tight but the alignment couldn't be done unless she bought new tires". She called and I said take it to a Ford dealership. I honestly thought they would not try to rip her off. The next day she took the car to Courtesy on Grand River in Okemos. They looked at the car and they wanted over $1000.00 because the front end parts were loose, lower joints, sway bar end links and front strut replacement needed to be done. She asked if just the alignment could be done and they said yes. She got the alignment done there. WOMEN BEWARE of this place.

January 10, 2015

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience. Courtesy Ford strives to provide the best possible level of Customer Service. We feel it is not our job to make decisions for our customers, but rather our obligation to provide all the information so that they can make a well informed decision. You deserve to be informed of any parts that are becoming worn and could create a potential safety hazard, leave you stranded or create much higher repair costs in the future if ignored. We tried to reach you by phone, left several messages but regretfully have not been able to discuss your daughter's vehicle health further. We did however speak with your daughter's father, who is a Certified Mechanic. We were able to discuss your vehicles health with him. We are so sorry that we were unable to explain to you why a 1/32 tread depth tires and worn suspension components need to be replaced and why original front end parts wear out and need to be replaced on 100,000 plus mileage vehicles. We are making changes to communicate better with our customers. If you would like to schedule an appointment so that we may actually show you on your vehicle what a worn component looks like and why they need to be replaced, please contact Our service manager Don or our Customer advocate, Terrie at 517-347-1830.