FBN Auto Sales

157 Woodbridge Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904

Used 888-445-0577

Time to leave a review

by from New Jersey |

Seeing that these guys having only 5* here and on yelp, made me hesitated a little bit. i had a doubt that it may be them who do that, then i thought, well at least no one posted a 1* or 2* review, which means so far customers are satisfied. I bought my car from there, they are decent, respecting customers. the deal was fair and quick. the registration and plates was quick. I just needed to do a repair at their service, I was changing the brakes, looks like the brakes is not the top notch quality as i hear a very low whistle sometimes when i brake. it is not noticeable unless the window is open and radio is off, so i would say, it is not a bad quality either. it is fair quality brakes. other than that, they are good people and will recommend them to anyone is looking for a car.

Best auto purchase experience !

by from Somerset, NJ |

I purchased a Nissan Maxima from FBN in January 2014. The purchase took 20 minutes to complete. I didn't have to haggle with them on the price. Everybody at FBN are friendly and very professional. I was with my sister when she purchased her Nissan Sentra from FBN a year ago. She is very satisfied with the car. I decided then, I would buy my next car from FBN. If you need a used car, I suggest that you go to FBN Auto.

FBN great experience

by from Somerset NJ |

Best car buying experience ever. No pressure, no slimy salesmen. They provide a warranty and guarantee their work with no hidden fees or surprises. A wonderful experience purchasing my daughter's first car. Will definitely return for future purchases.

Could not get any better.

by from Easton, PA |

After purchasing a vehicle, I started having some front end issues. Vehicle was older and figured just had some worn parts. Never thinking these parts would be under warranty. Sent dealer e-mail about the problem. They told me vehicle was under warranty and they would take care of it. This dealership is amazing. Top notch all the way.

Honest people, nice cars

by from Highland Park, NJ |

This is a really nice dealership. The cars are clean, and the people there are trying to maintain a nice business. Any other used car that I buy is from FBN.

Great dealership!!!

by from Easton, PA |

Made the buying process of a quality vehicle easy and comfortable. Would reccomend these guys in a heartbeat.

One Happy Car Owner

by from highland park, nj |

I just bought my first car from here and I could not be happier. I went there for a specific car and was overjoyed with the quality and the price. When we took it for a test drive, we heard a minor noise. We told the staff and they were so attentive. They instantly wanted to test drive with us, took it to their shop, and called only two hours later with the minor problem fixed. I didn't have a car then, so they offered to come pick me up to test drive it again! I was so impressed with the customer service. I bought the car same day. Love the Car. Love the Price. Will definitely recommend to others! Thanks to Jeff!

THE BEST dealer in this part of jeresy

by from hightstown nj |

I bought my first car from FBN in 2011 it was a 96 Nissan sentra. The staff was professional nd very helpful I wasn't rushed to make a choice nd that counted for points on their. No I'm ready for my next car nd the first place I'm gonna go is FBN

happy customer

by from south amboy nj |

i purchased my last two vehicles from fbn,both in excellent condition. the staff is honest,and helpful. i will be buying my next vehicle from them

Excellent experience

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Went to FBN after seeing good reviews to shop for a used car for my friend.We saw this 2005 Nissan Altima that was clean and well maintained.Dealt with Jeff and the whole experience was wonderful. They even managed to arrange finance for my friend fast and he drove the car home within 1 day. I would definitely recommend FBN to anyone. The best part was the 4500 miles/3 month warranty that even big dealerships do not offer. It is really nice to have dealerships like FBN where most dealerships are actually "stealerships".