St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1611 East Main Street, St Charles, IL 60174

New 877-253-7555
Used 888-306-9477
Service 877-289-7077

Relax....Always the Right Car at the Right Price at St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

good experience

by from st. Charles, Il |

st. charles chrysler dodge was a very nice experience.Our sales person was very understanding about what we were looking for in a car and we did purchase.

2011 jeep grand cherokee

by from Bartlett,IL |

everyone working here at St.Charles Jeep, were more than helpful and very congenial. My buying experience was outstanding.

2014 T&C

by from ST CHARLES, IL |

Pleasure dealing with Mo and James. Bought a 2014 T&C and got a fair deal from St Charles. I would consider purchasing from them in the future.

2013 CHRYSLER 300C JOHN VARVATOS PURCHASE

by from St. Charles IL |

THIS IS MY 4TH VEHICLE PURCHASED AT ST CHARLES CJD. THE SALES PERSON JAMES AYRES, THE SALES MGR. CARLOS WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE IN OFFERING MULTIPLE BUYING OPTIONS FOR MY WIFE'S REPLACEMENT VEHICLE. THE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND THE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE OF THE DEALERSHIP KEEPS US COMING BACK. THE FINANCIAL PERSON TRAVIS ROBERTSON ALSO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO OFFER OPTIONS IN THE FINANCE AND PURCHASE.

good experience

by from Elgin,IL |

I was happy that james Ayres had the patience and honesty to work with me. He was able to find a afforable and reliable car for a single mom like myself.

great service

by from St Charles, il |

I enjoyed the overall service. James was very helpful. Feel like a have bought a great car

Awful expereince

by from Northern Suburbs, IL |

Made an appointment the day before for 9:00 am the following morning. Drove 1/2 hour with my wife only to find out that the salesperson I had talked with and was supposed to meet "was in a meeting" and unavailable when I got there. A nice salesman who wanted to help took his place, but essentially had no idea why we were there or what we had wanted to test drive. As it turned out, not only was the specific vehicle I wanted to see not on the premises, but they didn't even have a like-vehicle in stock. The salesman was embarrassed, but the damage was done. Furthermore, I was told that the price advertised online for the mystery 2014 Cherokee Sport was "a mistake". Stay away. This dealership has no ethics whatsoever. Complete waste of my Saturday.

Worst Dealer I have ever seen

by from Elgin |

I went today to the St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealer looking to buy a new vehicle. It was the WORST experience with a car dealer I have ever had. These guys take the cake and are reminiscent of sleazy dealers of the 60's. I test drove the vehicle. It took them one hour to locate and put gas in it. The next 1/1/2 hours was spent waiting on a sales man who spent 5 minutes face to face otherwise he was always going some where (probably talking trash with sales manager). When they finally gave me a price on the vehicle it was at sticker price. I got a better price on the internet and did not have to waste my time. Don't waste yours at St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep!

New Year Cherokee

by from batavia, Il |

After purchasing other Chrysler products from another dealer I was pleased to buy my new 2014 Cherokee from Joe Smith at St. Charles CDJ. Joe and Moe Yusufi did a great job of making the deal happen.

Great dealership

by from Hoffman Estate |

Over all the salesman was great to work with. Took the time and explain everything

melvin m sego

by from West Chicago, IL |

Cruz was very helpful during the buying process. This is the second car we purchased from Cruz and the dealership. They have always addressed any questions promptly and to our satisfaction.