St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1611 E Main St, Saint Charles, IL 60174

New 877-615-4301 New877-615-4301
Used 877-442-1206 Used877-442-1206
Service 877-501-5131 Service 877-501-5131

Relax....Always the Right Car at the Right Price at St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

good experience

by from Elgin,IL |

I was happy that james Ayres had the patience and honesty to work with me. He was able to find a afforable and reliable car for a single mom like myself.

Advertise vehicles they can't sell.

by from Chicago, IL |

Checked their website for a particular car, was at a good price. Called and talked to the sales folks their told me the car was still available. Got their test drove the car, after I test drove it and wanted to buy the vehicle they told me they could not sell me the car because it had a faulty transmission. Obviously this car was just a teaser car to get you out to their store. The sales manager then tried to up sell me on a car I didn't want, pretty lame. Will not go back here.

Not Online Friendly

by from Rockford, IL |

I placed an inquiry for a vehicle through their website specifically asking to negotiate price since I live far away and did not want to travel to the dealership to be disappointed. The online person contacts me immediately and explained to me that she knows that I wanted to negotiate price and she couldn't do so, so she would have to transfer me to the manager. When I spoke to the manager he said that he does not negotiate over the phone or over email. He didn't seem sympathetic knowing he does not have the lowest price listed online. Point of review, it was a waste of my time to even give me a call if they do not negotiate. This needs to be communicated to their team.

Can you regonoiate the sale three weeks after ?

by from Cook County |

Three weeks after sale of brand new 2015 car was made, and the deal was agreed upon out the door, taxes, title, license, every thing,finance guy that did all the paper work calls and says we owe another 300 dollars because they did not charge enough.

These guys go the extra mile!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I'm not an easy customer, but somehow these guys made it an easy experience. Hats off to Sam, Romero and Luis for getting us a Grand Cherokee with Sienna Brown interior. If you are a choosy customer, look no further; ask for Sam Barakat and team.

2011 jeep grand cherokee

by from Bartlett,IL |

everyone working here at St.Charles Jeep, were more than helpful and very congenial. My buying experience was outstanding.

2014 T&C

by from ST CHARLES, IL |

Pleasure dealing with Mo and James. Bought a 2014 T&C and got a fair deal from St Charles. I would consider purchasing from them in the future.

2013 CHRYSLER 300C JOHN VARVATOS PURCHASE

by from St. Charles IL |

THIS IS MY 4TH VEHICLE PURCHASED AT ST CHARLES CJD. THE SALES PERSON JAMES AYRES, THE SALES MGR. CARLOS WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE IN OFFERING MULTIPLE BUYING OPTIONS FOR MY WIFE'S REPLACEMENT VEHICLE. THE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND THE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE OF THE DEALERSHIP KEEPS US COMING BACK. THE FINANCIAL PERSON TRAVIS ROBERTSON ALSO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO OFFER OPTIONS IN THE FINANCE AND PURCHASE.

great service

by from St Charles, il |

I enjoyed the overall service. James was very helpful. Feel like a have bought a great car

Awful expereince

by from Northern Suburbs, IL |

Made an appointment the day before for 9:00 am the following morning. Drove 1/2 hour with my wife only to find out that the salesperson I had talked with and was supposed to meet "was in a meeting" and unavailable when I got there. A nice salesman who wanted to help took his place, but essentially had no idea why we were there or what we had wanted to test drive. As it turned out, not only was the specific vehicle I wanted to see not on the premises, but they didn't even have a like-vehicle in stock. The salesman was embarrassed, but the damage was done. Furthermore, I was told that the price advertised online for the mystery 2014 Cherokee Sport was "a mistake". Stay away. This dealership has no ethics whatsoever. Complete waste of my Saturday.