Young Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

1500 E Main St, Owosso, MI 48867

New 888-342-7618
Used 888-249-8461
Service 888-281-3224

It's worth the drive to Owosso!

A dealership you can trust

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I feel that they listen to what I am looking for and find what I want and what I can spend. They never pressure me into buying something I cannot afford. They work with me not against me.

BRENDA POMEROY

by from DURAND MICH. |

TED ROBINSON WAS OUR SALES PERSON.HE WAS THE BEST SALES PERSON I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS.I WAS IN RETAIL FOR 25 YRS. AND YOU DONT SEE TEDS ANY MORE.CLONE HIM IF YOU CAN.

Great Dealership Courteous and professional team.

by from Owosso, MI |

Very nice staff. Great, no hassle deal, great follow through, no nonsense. I truly enjoyed my time at Young's GMC. I typically cannot stand going to a dealership because of the hassle. Truly great folks all around.

Great Customer Service

by from Owosso, MI |

Troy went over and beyond to make sure everything on my car was taken care of. Instead of just telling me what needed to be fixed, he was able to get it done within minutes and also let me know what else sounded like it needed to be looked at. Great employee and is the reason I bring my car back to the dealership for service.

Young Chevrolet of Owosso - Top Shelf All the Way!

by from Perry, MI |

I went in just for an oil change and preventive maintenance (trans flush/fuel injectors) on a Friday and one of your associates came out and informed me that they had heard a slight rattle and wanted to check it out. He informed me that it is still covered under the power train warranty and they even gave me a 2015 Chevy Traverse for a loaner since it would be Monday before they could get to it. When Monday came around I got the call that my vehicle was fixed and they replaced the serpentine belt, timing chain, and water pump chain I believe. It is this type of professionalism that I appreciate. Hearing a small rattle and wanting to investigate it ended up saving me a lot of money since it was caught while still under warranty. I was so impressed and happy with this I even made a post on my Facebook account (with picture of the loaner vehicle) about how good Young Chevrolet out of Owosso is. I have driven Chevrolet/GM vehicles most of my driving years and have bought several new gm/chevy vehicles and different Chevrolet dealers and I can honestly say that the day I decided to check out Young Chevrolet in 2012 and bought my 2012 Equinox was by far the best decision I have made when dealing with this process. From the first moment of looking for a new vehicle, through the financing, all the way up to any service that I have needed....all the people I dealt with at Young Chevrolet were very professional, friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. I will also state that not all Chevrolet Dealerships can say the same. I have been to some that would barely give you the time of the day let alone do their job. Young Chevrolet of Owosso has it right! As far as I am concerned they will have a loyal customer in me. Thank you for letting me give you these comments. Mr. Gregory E. Hill Jr.

Felt like an idiot

by from Laingsburg, MI |

Where to begin. We own a 2010 traverse which has been awesome. At 135000 it still rides like new. It started with a failed power steering issue. Dealer replaced gear - failed as I was turning to leave the dealer after repair. Brought right back - Service Tech tells me it must be the pump. Leave car for a few days - pump is replaced and we are good. Next at 104000 the timing chain stretches - over warranty so we pay most (gm kicks in some) . Pick up car and here a whine. Bring back two days later because whine is much louder. They take the car for the day and call me later to me I need a new air conditioner compressor. After having just payed 1000 for the timing I couldn't fork over another 1100 for a compressor so I decided to wait another month - after all I still had A/C. Two days later my family and I are leaving a family gathering and I have no power steering. It turns out the compressor was fine they just broke the bolt holding on the idle pulley which then failed causing me to lose my serpentine belt. Stranded I limped the car over to a repair shop to be fixed. They inquired as to who had been working on my car. They informed me the work had been done poorly - wire harnesses left hanging, clips not reattached. 391 dollars later I called the dealer to look for help. After a long painful series of discussions they agreed to comp. me the 391. This was only offered after a series of denials and "let me talk with my boss and see if we can do anythings". The next month I receive a letter from GM stating they know about the power steering pump failures and if I have ever paid for this repair I can return to the dealer and get a refund. I brought in my letter and this is the exact reply I received from Mike the service manager - "Let me get this strait - you want us to pay you back for a repair that we didn't charge you for in the first place - laughing". I reminded him I paid for the gear which was never the problem 700+ dollars and the pump was only comped (warranty claimed to GM) because it was misdiagnosed the first time. At this point they informed the conversation was over and they had no intention of any further consideration. Here's the kicker - I want to do business with this dealer. They are generous in my small community to the schools and other programs. They employ a lot of good people and in a small town that is struggling this is important. My Traverse was built locally and I would love to buy either a volt (2016) or Silverado (some dichotomy) from this dealer. Am I a fool because every time I leave this place I feel like an idiot.

Fair Deal

by from Owosso, MI |

I felt that I did not get hosed...I had to hold my ground to get what I wanted for trade in and over all deal, but I felt we found a fair middle ground and I got the car I wanted. it was a good transaction.

Great facility

by from Owosso, MI |

Roger was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and the process. We couldn't have asked for a better person to help us....Thanks!

Great service!

by from Owosso, MI |

The whole visit was professional, respectful, fast, and very accommodating. All employees were friendly and polite. Great dealership service! Jayne Herweyer

Great Customer Service

by from Lansing, MI |

Kevin is a great salesperson. He made the car buying process simple and easy. He was very friendly. Michelle was also very easy to work with.

Excellent staff, great dealership.

by from Owosso, MI |

Best GM Dealer in the state. The General Manager and Business Manager definitely went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied!!