Signature Auto Group

3942 W. Lansing Rd., Perry, MI 48872

Used 989-996-0563

First Lincoln

by from Massillon, Ohio |

We were looking for a low mileage, used Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and found one at Signature Lincoln in MIchigan, two hundred miles from our home in Ohio. Drove to the dealer and arrived late Saturday afternoon. Our sales rep. Joe Cantu immediately offered a test drive and following a short discussion, we left the dealer and said we would call back. After a long ride home, we decided to notify Joe that we wanted to purchase the car. On Monday we returned, and the car was clean and ready to go. Joe was very helpful and accommodating to us, as out of state buyers, and responsive to phone calls and emails. Great purchase. Thanks, Joe.

Singnature Ford, Perry, MI

by from Lennon MI |

I am writing in response to the outstanding experience I encountered while purchasing my New Explorer, from Signature Ford, Perry, MI. Jennifer Findley and Cheryl were awesome and made this the easiest process for a new car ever. Their attention to detail is incredible. I shared my wish list with Cheryl, They sent pictures, and then met me at home. We have purchased several vehicles through Signature, both in Owasso and followed Cheryl to the Perry location, and the service is better with each encounter. Thanks Jennifer and Cheryl for an amazing customer experience!

signature ford of perry

by from Lansing mi |

signature ford of Perry is a great place to by a car there not push at when it comes to the buying process i got the what i owed on my trade in payed off so i didn't have to worry about it an the truck i bought had great service papers so i knew it was taken care of my dealer Jennifer Findley was a great help in the hole process was really easy an the lone officer Angela DeGarmo work very hard to get my lone to go through an it all worked out great so i would come here for my next car or your first 3942 W. Lansing Rd. Perry mi 48872 or look them up at www.sigautogroup.com

Comfortable feel

by from Morrice |

Before we even walked through the door, Jen met us with a friendly smile. She walked us through the car purchasing process and that day my daughter drove home her new car. Two months later she has been back to the dealership and has had many questions answered on the features of the car (which are too many to list). The after the sale dedication to the customer satisfaction is GREAT.

Great Customer Service & Purchase Experience

by from Howell, MI |

We bought a used Escape from Signature Ford, Jennifer Findlay was our salesperson. It was a great experience. Jennifer went beyond our expectations for customer service!

Two cars purchased from Signature Ford of Perry

by from Haslett, MI |

This is the second car I purchased this year from this dealership and this is who I will go to in the future. The customer service is excellent and the follow-through is even better. This dealership actually cares about the individual's needs AND follow-throughs on all promises. LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP

Signature Ford Perry

by from Lennon, Michigan |

My wife and I have been a customer of Signature Ford for about 10 years now. They always give the best service and are always friendly. They take great care of our vehicles, a 2012 Escape and my new 2015 F250. Jennifer and Cheryl know how to keep customers and the people in the service department, especially Noah are great to work with. If you want a great car, great service and great people, go to Signature Ford!

Top Quality Service

by from St. Johns, MI |

Remember when buying a car was an exciting experience? I had looked for a particular car for about 8 months as I had a specific year, model, color and very specific options that I required. I found the car at Signature on their website and I was fortunate to have Jennifer assist me. She was very pleasant and professional as we discussed my possible purchase. We came to agreeable terms and she prepped the car for me. When I arrived to pick up the car I felt like a kid again. The car was immaculate on the inside and glistening on the outside. Jennifer then spent time with me reviewing the technology features on the car. If you are looking for a particular vehicle and expect high quality service, then I would recommend that you seek out Jennifer Findley at Signature Ford in Perry, MI. She made my car buying experience memorable.

Exceptional customer service

by from Perry, MI |

From the time we walked in the door until we drove our new Fusion home, Jen provided us with great service. I am one who has lots of questions and she had the answers. I was impressed. During the time we waited for our new car, Jen kept in touch and answered more questions. At delivery she helped acquaint us with the multitude of features on the car. She made the whole process a great experience.

Review of Signature Ford in Perry, Michigan

by from Okemos, MI |

My husband and I love Signature Ford of Perry. Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly! We have leased two vehicles from them so far and I don't plan on going anywhere else!! We have a Ford dealer less than a mile from our home but we drive over 20+miles to Signature because of the employees!! Jennifer Findley and those working with her have made our leasing/buying experience a positive one!! I always recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new/used vehicle.