Rick Case Hyundai

Service 877-438-2160

I-75 between Royal Palm and Griffin

Thank You To The Great Team at Rick Case Hyundai

by from Davie, Florida |

Good Morning Hyundai and the Great Team at Rick Case Hyundai, Many thanks to The Rick Case Hyundai in Davie, Florida team. The way our miscommunication was handled by your corporate team and the dealers team, specially my service advisor Chris was very professionally and has left my family extremely pleased with the outcome. This is the reason we have two vehicles purchased from that dealer in our house hold. And will continue to do business and refer business to that dealer as long as we own our vehicles. The attention we received will always be held high in our book. A special thank you to Chris our Service Associate in the Davie, Florida Dealership. His professionalism, expertise and the quality of service offered makes every visit to the dealership a pleasure. You need to have more advisors like Chris. Sara & Carlos Gonzalez (2011 Hyundai Elantra)

Service department needs improvements

by from Hialeah Gardens , Fl |

It's unfortunate, I have purchased few cars throughout the years from Rick Case, this time the service its just terrible, they don't answer the phone, don't return messages, and worst of all wasted my time, by calling me to tell me the repairs were done, to only get there and find out it was not. please review your service personals and make some changes, there is lots competition out there that can value my business.

Excellent sales process. Average service

by from Davie florida |

Not a lot of high pressure and I found the sales process hassle free. Everyone involved knew their job. Very thorough .. The salesman even was helpful after the sales with the service department which I would rate just average.. The service writer I used seemed very willing to satisfy but the service writer doesn't do the service or detail the car after service.

Very Special Thank You Weston Rick Case Hyundai

by from Hialeah, Florida |

Good Morning Hyundai and the Great Team at Rick Case Hyundai, Many thanks to The Rick Case Hyundai in Davie, Florida team. The way our miscommunication was handled by your corporate team and the dealers team, specially my service advisor Chris Vanhorn was very professionally and has left my family extremely pleased with the outcome. This is the reason we have two vehicles purchased from that dealer in our house hold. And will continue to do business and refer business to that dealer as long as we own our vehicles. The attention we received will always be held high in our book. A special thank you to Chris Vanhorn our Service Associate in the Davie, Florida Dealership. His professionalism, expertise and the quality of service offered makes every visit to the dealership a pleasure. You need to have more advisors like Chris Vanhorn. Sara & Carlos Gonzalez (2011 Hyundai Elantra)

stayed on task

by from Davie, FL |

Those guys are great! Had the pleasure of working with Shelly Berrios. She kept in touch with me via phone calls and text messages which helped us stay on task every step of the way. She even helped me drive both of my vehicles home after I purchased. She definitely went the extra mile for me!

Poor salesmenship and dog and pony shows

by from PEMBROKE PINES, FL |

Went in ready to buy. Had my check book in my pocket. New what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I knew that I was in line with the price, yet the salesmen kept using the dog and pony show. "I must discuss this with my sales manager" I made it very clear what my walk out the door price needed to be and knew it was in line, because my neighbor bot the exact same car at another Hyundai dealer. I have bought several Hyundai vehicles from dealers in New York and never have I experienced such unprofessionalism and no nothing high pressure sales. Now I am considering not buying the Hyundai I really love, because I'm concerned what the service will be like, if the sales staff and sales managers are so unprofessional. I really dealers are in the business to make money and rightly so. But lets get real folks, quotas have to be met and if you have not met yours, that consumers should not be victimized. Get in line prize wise and perhaps, you will move some inventory.

hyundai sonata

by from miami beach fl |

We purchased a 2012 sonata the car is great but the customer service is awful we got the car late at night so the sale person was an a hurry to go home we forgot some cds in the car so we called the sale person which he wouldn't answer the phone when we finally got a hold of him we asked him if he could get the cds out of the car and hold them for us since we had to go back and have the breaks check by the dealer he told us no problem that he would have the cds and make an appointment for us so they could look at the breaks when we went back the salesman wasn't there he never got our cds never made the appointment nobody knew anything they also promises us that they would filled the car with gas because the car was delivered empty we had to argue with them to gives us the gas they promised us when we purchased the car hyundai are great cars but find another dealer this people are nice when they sell you the car afterwards they ignore you

2013 Sonata

by from Ft lauderdale, fl |

I just got a new Sonata about a month ago and I couldn?t be happier! I was in a corolla before and I needed a bit more space. I have recently been blessed with 2 new grandchildren. Car seats now a days are so bulky! The extra space really helps when I have to bring the stroller along too. And the gas mileage is amazing! I?m really happy with my purchase. My salesmen were really polite and had a great sense of humor as we were waiting for paperwork. The process was a bit longer than I intended but I rather spend an extra hour with pleasant people rather than be rushed by rude people. I felt really comfortable with them. Thanks!

Equus!

by from Ft Lauderdale Beach, FL |

I just traded in my Mercedes for a new Equus. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I think I made a great decision. I?ve had for a about a week now, and I think I?ve pretty much adjusted fully now. The car is awesome! It came with xm radio and everything is touch screen. Even upon purchasing, I was sold a white Equus. Then I saw it and grey and I liked it so much more. My salesman, Ryan S. was courteous and came to my house to pick up the white one to swap it out and re-deliver the grey Equus to my home. There was no inconvenience to me.

Elantra Elantra

by from weston, fl |

I was in over Labor Day weekend and I had a really great process! I came in to turn in my leased Elantra. While I traded it in for a new 2013 Elantra, I got one for my wife too. The financing was pretty good. They were having some clearance event to get rid of their 2013s. It was definitely worth it. I worked with Shelly Berrios and she was wonderful. She was pretty quick and really through with us. Keep up the good work! They got me for life!

My new Toucson!

by from deerfield beach, FL |

I?ve had my heart dead set on a Hyundai for the last couple of months. I visited 3 total. Rick Case was the one I chose because they were the easiest to work with. I went to Potamkin and Coconut Creek and it was a task to get an available sales person to listen to what I really wanted. They kept pushing for me to spend a little more on extra features I really didn?t need. The lady that helped me at Rick Case, Shelly, was phenomenal! Felt like I was talking to a buddy of mine. She let me ask all the questions I wanted and if she didn?t know the information, she found out for me within the course of my visit. While I was waiting for paperwork, I didn?t actually have to leave the dealership to go eat. They had a little café right there in the dealership. It was pretty convenient. The other two dealerships just offered bottled water, nothing exciting. But I?m very happy with the choice I had. Wouldn?t second guess it!