Pauli Ford

2380 S U.S. Highway 27, Saint Johns, MI 48879

New 866-491-7266
Used 866-767-7965
Service 877-311-7648

Pauli with an I on savings!

Great prices, service and wonderful staff.

by from Laingsburg, Michigan |

I have bought my last 5 vehicles from this dealership. The sales staff (esp. Kevin McCracken) are great. There has never been a time I felt like they were tslking down to me because I am a woman. There is no hard sale, just facts and true numbers. The service department is excellant and very honest. They won't try to sell you something you don't need. I always leave there feeling like I got a good deal and my business was appreciated.

Great service

by from Fowler, MI |

Was very pleased with the service performed on my Escape yesterday. After the service, a customer rep approached me and went over the work done and the findings of the check up. It was nice to have him do that and not just tell me the work is done and hand me the keys. I appreciate the nice facility to wait in as well.

Great Car

by from St. Johns, MI |

This year as always we got the best place to go to to get a new car and as usual it was easy and great. We got a great car, even though it may take me a while to find out what all this car does, but beautiful to drive. really enjoy it and find new things that it does every day. Great buy also and Kevin was his as always doing his best to explain all this car does. He is a great salesman and that is why we have got out cars there for the last 12 or 15 years, can't remember exactly but was a great choice as usual. Thanks Kevin. Really appreciate your patience with us. Car is smarter then we are. LOL. Take care.

New F-150 Purchase

by from St.johns MI |

I recently purchased a 2014 F-150 from Pauli Ford. I dealt with Kirstin Wright as a salesperson. It was pretty simple. I told her what I was looking for in a new 150 and she showed me Multiple options on their lot in stock. She offered to find something out of their inventory if they didn't have what I was looking for. They had a lot of 150's in stock when other lots were bare. I never felt pressured , got a fair price on my trade and was leaving in my new truck. It was a pretty seamless transaction. The entire staff I dealt with was fast, friendly and courteous.

Great Salesmanship

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

We had been looking at new cars for a few weeks. We just happened to stop by after the Mint Festival. Even though we weren't dressed the best and it was within an hour of closing, a sales person (Cher Vue) came out and greated us. He was very nice, not pushy, and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He let us test drive numerous cars and SUVS. After we finally decided on what we wanted (a week or so later), Cher found the exact car. Never once was he pushy. He was very open regarding all the financial information. Cher and the dealership made us feel very comfortable because of the honesty and friendly manner. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. They may not be one of the larger ones in the area. They have a great selection to decide from. If the exact vehicle with all the options you want is not there, they will find it for you. Side note, we had also gone to other dealerships. One of them three times. No one ever came out to greet us. They seemed more interested in doing internet, non-personal, business.

Pauli Ford Aims for Positive Customer Relationship

by from St. Johns, MI |

Pauli Ford provided me an experience quite the opposite of the stereotypical car-buying scenario. I was most impressed by my sales consultant, Roger, who was very respectful, patient, honest, and helpful. His intentional customer service outdid every other sales rep I worked with. The dealership seems to operate on a commitment philosophy that extends beyond just an isolated purchasing experience to a continuing dealership-customer relationship.

very friendly staff

by from Dewitt,Mi |

I have been using this dealership for the maintenance on my vehicle for the past year. I could not be more pleased with their service.

Great salesstaff

by from Fowler, MI |

smoothest transaction I've ever experienced at a dealership. excellent staff. no pressure in buying.

Friendly and helpful staff

by from Dewitt, MI |

Every staff member I have interacted with has been friendly and very helpful.

Great Service and quality staff

by from DeWitt |

Kevin McCracken was great to work with and has been for our family. We have purchased our last five autos from him and really like his help and appreciate the dealership.

Paul Love

by from St.Johns Mi. |

The purchase of a car was done with ease, and I got the car that I wanted.