Bookwalter Motor Sales

New 888-227-1282
Used 877-827-7451
Service 888-435-5513

"Your Stanton GM Dealer"

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Edmore, Michigan |

We've taken our car to Bookwalter for the past two years for oil changes and other service repairs it needed. I'd always been impressed with the service department. They are courteous and professional on the phone and in person. When it was time to get a different vehicle, we looked no further than Bookwalter. It was important to us to keep business local. Adam Coon, sales manager, made the car buying process so easy for us! He took his time with us and explained everything. We never once felt pressured to purchase from Bookwalter, as we all know pushy salesmen are a turnoff! We put our trust in Adam and purchased our car that day. He had it all ready to go when promised. He took the time to show us how all of the interior features (bells & whistles) worked in our new Chevy Traverse. WE are loving it! We'd also like to thank Adam for making this be such a positive experience for us!

March 25, 2015

We certainly appreciate your loyalty! The traverse was an excellent fit for you and your family! Thanks again for shopping with us, if there is anything we can do in the future , please don't hesitate to call! Take care guys! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Best Dealer in the Nation

by from scottville Mi |

Our family has been dealing with Bookwalter Motor Sales for years. Having owned several GM cars over the years, I have dealt with many dealers do to the fact that we live 2 1/2 hours away from Stanton. Bookwalter Motor sales has always went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of any issues/service with my vehicles. If GM wants to boost sales, they should consult Bookwalter Motor Sales. It is a good feeling knowing that if you have a problem with your GM vehicle, that the folks at Bookwalter will take care of you without any hassle.

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! It means so much to us to be recognized in a positive manner. As always, if we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to call us! Thanks again! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Great place to buy a car

by from Stanton, MI |

I recently purchased a previously-owned Buick LaCrosse from Adam Coon at Bookwalter's. Adam was a pleasure to work with--easy going, helpful and not pushy. This is the second used car I've purchased from Bookwalter's, and I've been very pleased with both cars and the service I've received. Everyone I've ever dealt with, from the showroom floor out to service and the body shop, has been very nice to work with. I highly recommend Bookwalter's if you're looking for a new or used vehicle.

December 10, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future. If myself, or anyone else at the dealership can be of any help, please let us know. Thanks again Karen. Enjoy your vehicle! ~Adam Coon~ Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Excellant customer service!

by from Belding, MI. |

My husband and I have bought three cars from this dealership and have been very happy with each purchase. Adam and John have been extremely helpful in helping us make the right choice for us. I have highly recommended their dealership to others and will again.

October 6, 2014

Thanks again for your continued business! I know you'll be happy with the truck! Let us know if you need anything! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you in the future! Take care! Thank you again! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Great experience with Bookwalter

by from Fremont, MI |

My husband and I were in need of a used truck as our business relies on one. After searching locally and then the internet we found Bookwalter which had a used truck, decent miles and what we thought was a fair price. It seems that used trucks are hard to find at an affordable price these days unless you get something over 100,000 miles. When we called on the truck my husband spoke to Adam. We live an hour away so didn't want to make the trip if the truck was no longer available. It was and when we arrived Adam had it out front for us ready for a test drive. The truck was clean, motor was spotless and we took it out to test. He had a trade-in price ready for us when we returned and was very low-pressure. Ultimately we decided to purchase the truck and have been very happy with it and with the service we received at Bookwalter. We will definitely look to them for our next purchase and would recommend.

October 5, 2014

We certainly appreciate you giving us a shot to earn your business, and also in your efforts for finding us online!! We strive to be the very best at what we do and look forward to helping you in the future! Enjoy guys! Thanks again! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Great People :)

by from Crystal, MI |

Our thanks goes out to a very nice, knowledgable and non pushy salesman, ADAM COON. After shopping at few different car dealerships and being turned off by there pushy sales pitches we found the perfect one at Bookwalter Motor Sales. We were driving by late one evening after hours and pulled in to take and look. I phoned the dealership the next day and after speaking with Adam deceided we would go back and take one for a test drive. A couple of days later we deceided we were going to make a purchase with Adam. The day we showed up to make our purchase we were greeted at the door by the owner. He made us feel very welcome and comfortable while we were waiting for our saleman. We were also given good treatment by the gentleman that did our paperwork for us. We think that Adam was great in the fact that at the end of the deal, he went with us and went over the vehicle with us. He asked several times if we had any questions and told us not to hesitate and call him if we need help with anything after we leave the lot. Thanks again Adam for making our purchase a great experience with you and the company you work for. I also have to give a shout out to the service department and the front desk lady (Sorry I forgot their names). After a couple of days we noticed that one of the tires was going soft. I phoned Bookwalter Motor Sales and asked for Adam. Was told he was on vacation and was asked what I needed. Told them what was going on with the tire and she put me through with the service department. I took the vehicle back the following day for service. I was told there was a nail in the tire and that it usually costs $15.00 but they were going to cover it. I was surprised but was sure to tell them how much I appreciated it. I will forsure go back for another purchase and will surely recommend this Salesman and Dealership. Thanks again to all of you, you are great people!!!! Todd & Traci McCormick

October 5, 2014

We are so happy that we could make your buying experience one to remember! You made an excellent vehicle choice and I know you'll be happy with it!!! As always, if there is anything we can do please let us know! Enjoy guys! Thanks again! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

great service department

by from Ionia |

Quick in and out oil change ! Came in a half hour early for my appointment and they started right away.

May 24, 2014

glad to help Liz! Thank you for coming in!

Excellant service!

by from Ionia |

I didn't buy the most expensive 2014 on Bookwalter Motor Sales lot but Adam Coon sure does treat me that way.. My second oil change Adam drove 22 miles to my house again just like the 1st time and got the oil changed, tires rotated and brought it back all while I was sleeping on my 3rd shift schedule. Am I being spoiled? yup ..I like it !! Thanks again Adam !

March 11, 2014

Thanks again Liz. We strive to do our very best and if there is anything you may need in the future, you know where to find us. Enjoy! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Clean facility and super friendly folks!

by from Six Lakes,Mi. |

Bookwalter's is a great place to have my Chevy Cruze serviced at!Everyone is always friendly and polite.When I need a new car I am surely going to pay them a visit.Thank you for being so courteous.Thanks,Andy!

March 11, 2014

We certainly appreciate you coming by Betty! Anything we can do to further assist you don't hesitate to call! Thanks !

A great experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

If you need a vehicle please make sure you ask for Brandon. He finds exactly what you are looking for, no pressure and at a great price. I was also very happy that he handled the finance portion as well. I traded in my car and left feeling like I wasn't robbed! I have already referred my co worker to see Brandon and am confident she will have a vehicle very soon.

February 12, 2014

Thank you so much for allowing us the chance to earn your business. Brandon works hard everyday to not only maintain but expand his customer base. The whole team here at Bookwalters appreciates you coming in and Brandon had such a great time assisting you in your buying experience. Ir there is anything that he or I can do in the future, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again, and enjoy! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager

never got a reply back

by from sheridan,mich |

Requested a quote on a used Avalanche but never got a reply

February 12, 2014

Hi there. My name is Adam Coon and I am the Internet Sales Manager here at Bookwalters. I certainly apologize for not replying to your request. Can I ask for your name and number to be able to pull some info up about why we didn't respond.? This will help me make the correct adjustments to our team and also better assist your request. I apologize again. Here is my contact info, I look forward to hearing from you! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager Bookwalter Motor Sales Office: (989)831-5271 Cell: (989)287-2559 acoon@bookwaltermotors.com