Bookwalter Motor Sales

Service 888-435-5513

"Your Stanton GM Dealer"

A great experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

If you need a vehicle please make sure you ask for Brandon. He finds exactly what you are looking for, no pressure and at a great price. I was also very happy that he handled the finance portion as well. I traded in my car and left feeling like I wasn't robbed! I have already referred my co worker to see Brandon and am confident she will have a vehicle very soon.

February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for allowing us the chance to earn your business. Brandon works hard everyday to not only maintain but expand his customer base. The whole team here at Bookwalters appreciates you coming in and Brandon had such a great time assisting you in your buying experience. Ir there is anything that he or I can do in the future, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again, and enjoy! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager

great service department

by from Ionia |

Quick in and out oil change ! Came in a half hour early for my appointment and they started right away.

May 24, 2014

glad to help Liz! Thank you for coming in!

Excellant service!

by from Ionia |

I didn't buy the most expensive 2014 on Bookwalter Motor Sales lot but Adam Coon sure does treat me that way.. My second oil change Adam drove 22 miles to my house again just like the 1st time and got the oil changed, tires rotated and brought it back all while I was sleeping on my 3rd shift schedule. Am I being spoiled? yup ..I like it !! Thanks again Adam !

March 11, 2014

Thanks again Liz. We strive to do our very best and if there is anything you may need in the future, you know where to find us. Enjoy! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager (989)831-5271

Clean facility and super friendly folks!

by from Six Lakes,Mi. |

Bookwalter's is a great place to have my Chevy Cruze serviced at!Everyone is always friendly and polite.When I need a new car I am surely going to pay them a visit.Thank you for being so courteous.Thanks,Andy!

March 11, 2014

We certainly appreciate you coming by Betty! Anything we can do to further assist you don't hesitate to call! Thanks !

never got a reply back

by from sheridan,mich |

Requested a quote on a used Avalanche but never got a reply

February 12, 2014

Hi there. My name is Adam Coon and I am the Internet Sales Manager here at Bookwalters. I certainly apologize for not replying to your request. Can I ask for your name and number to be able to pull some info up about why we didn't respond.? This will help me make the correct adjustments to our team and also better assist your request. I apologize again. Here is my contact info, I look forward to hearing from you! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager Bookwalter Motor Sales Office: (989)831-5271 Cell: (989)287-2559 acoon@bookwaltermotors.com

by from Augusta, MI |

Excellent service and quality time from the sales representative, Adam Coon. My husband is disabled and Adam took excellent care of us during the process of selecting a car. He allowed my husband to take his time as well.

January 27, 2014

We certainly appreciate you giving us a chance Rebecca. If there is anything I can do to help in the future please let me know. Enjoy! Thanks again. Keep in touch! Adam Coon Internet Sales Manager

by from Augusta, MI |

10 out of 10 Thats Adam Coon !

by from Ionia |

Today was my 2014 Equinox's first oil change . Adam picked my vehicle up at my house 22 miles away,...Never had a dealership do that before.... He left me his vehicle while mine was being serviced . Thanks Adam and Bookwalter Motor Sales ! Cya in about 3 months

January 27, 2014

You're very welcome Liz. Anything I can do to help I will. Keep in touch! Thanks again. Adam

GREAT experience

by from Greenville , Michigan |

In June, after a horrible experience with another local car lot, I was positive that we would not be driving a preowned car anytime in our near future. A few days, after the bad experience, I happen to be driving by Bookwalters, and made an unexpected stop. I was greeted by an awesome, unbias sales rep, Adam Coon. Adam was someone that I felt I could trust. He was understanding, less than 'pushy' and took the time to listen about our previous experience & disappointment and understood what we were looking for. Adam allowed us to drive a car for a few days, just to make sure it's what we were looking for. Adam, along with the Finance person (sorry, I forgot his name), worked with us with no stress or pressure. No disappointments or regrets from us . Because of Adam, Bookwalters has a new customer for years to come. We will gladly continue to refer friends & family to Bookwalters. Thank you, Adam !!

November 5, 2013

We are so happy to help Robin! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! I look forward to seeing you and Denny again in the future and if there is anything you guys need give me a call! Thanks again guys!

Awesome Saleman ! Awesome Dealership !

by from Ionia,Mi |

After months of looking around the local dealerships ( Ionia, Lowell ) a few pushy emails out of Grand Rapids, things just didn't feel right. Then I just sort of stumbled across Bookwalter Motor Sales online. I started email conversations with Adam Coon for a few weeks.. Females usually pay more for vehicles than males so I had to test Adam. I asked dumb questions...some I already knew the answer some I didn't. Even asked twice different ways. I was on the fence whether to get another 4X4 or go with an AWD v6. I made the drive up and in the pouring rain Adam showed me the Equinox. Went back up again the next week and test drove a used 4cyl and a used V6. Decision had to be a V6 of course, so Adam went to work searching for my color which was the easy part. the V6 was harder to find. He found me a 1LT with a moon roof and remote starter and brought it in. One week later Adam delivered it to me, I signed all the papers at my house! Yeah who does that??? He took the time to show me what all the buttons did and everything else that was new to me, told me to call him anytime day or night and then it was mine :) Something else I did before I decided was to do a True Market Value, Adams price was several hundred dollars less.SO ladies come visit Adam, he's all business, he's patient, helpfull and will do right by you. This transaction was all pretty easy and Adams a sweetheart, Oh and Adam? He passed the test !! I also decided unless its a dire emergency I will drive the 22 miles north for service as well :) cya soon Bookwalters

October 28, 2013

Thank you Liz. We certainly appreciate you giving us a chance! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy!!!!!