Bellevue Nissan

New 888-293-2261
Used 877-244-2170
Service 888-536-0704

Your premier Western Washington Nissan dealership

No pressure, easy to buy!

by from Bellevue |

We bought a used NV. No pressure, let us test drive it by ourselves for as long as we wanted. The salesperson even said that if we needed to, to think about it overnight. Seriously, what salesperson says to think about it overnight?? When it came time to negotiate, they gave me all of the numbers up front: sales price, taxes, fees and the monthly payment. NO surprises and they worked hard to get us out of there as soon as they could. Again, a great experience and I would have no problem sending anyone to this place. First class!

Jose Delgado is the best salesman!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I bought my Nissan Leaf from Jose Delgado! He helped me through the whole buy, never pressured me and was so intelligent about his products! I recommend anyone to go to Jose for all their automotive needs.

Excellenct Experience

by from San Diego, Ca |

Seth Marsh in the internet dept. made pricing very easy, Seth Marsh was very easy to work with and I love my new car. Best customer experience, I'll definitely be sure to share my car buying experience with all my friends and family looking to purchase a new car.

Zachariah Hinson

by from Bellevue, wa |

Great conversation and knew all his facts! Made me feel comfortable and not pressured into anything. Didn't buy the car right then and there but left with a smile on my face and confident in coming back to buy!

go elsewhere for your service

by from Seattle, WA |

I had an appointment to have a new master key programmed for my Nissan Rogue (which was originally purchased at Stadium Nissan in Seattle?.good experience with the sale there). I was advised that it would take about an hour. I arrived a few minutes early and waited twenty minutes without so much as an acknowledgement that I was waiting. Which, being 7 months pregnant and having my toddler along, I am sure they didn't miss us. My primary complaint has to do with the time waiting. I waited over an additional 2 hours for my car and keys. Since I was advised this would take an hour, I certainly was not prepared to entertain my toddler from 10:45-1:30 at the car dealership. Then, when I was checking out, the individual who was taking the payment advised me that "the next one would be a lot easier" (referring to my daughter and the upcoming baby). She was actually pretty patient considering the circumstances. With our plans to purchase a new car in the coming months, we will certainly not be buying at Nissan Eastside. At least they helped make that decision easier.

Worth your time to read this post

by from Seattle, WA |

If I could give Nissan Eastside Bellevue 0 stars, I would. I brought my Nissan Rogue there to have a diagnostic test done, my car had been running very loud (humming noise). After an hour and a half, I was told by Nissan employees that my Rogue needed a new axel due to axel joint failure, both front wheel bearings, and brake pads replaced. The employee helping me told me that my brake pads were at 2mm and pretty much metal on metal. They cautioned me, telling me my car was "unsafe to drive." The cost to fix came to a whopping grand total of $2600. My Rogue is a 2010 with 57,000 miles, so the "axel joint failure" seemed unlikely to me. After hearing the cost, the employee failed to directly answer any of my questions, which led me to more suspicion. After debate, I decided to take my car for a second opinion at Nissan in Edmonds, WA, which left Bellevue Nissan in amazement that I would want to do such a thing, stating "I would be told the same thing." Before I left Bellevue Nissan, I had to pay $167 for a diagnostic charge. I paid and proceeded to Nissan in Edmonds. After looking at my car, Nissan Edmonds very professionally shared with me that I DO NOT need an axel OR brake pads, which still had 5mm left on them. They did state I needed new wheel bearings but they happen to be covered under my warranty. I was lied to and almost cheated at Nissan Bellevue. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE BRINGING YOUR VEHICLE TO NISSAN BELLEVUE. The dealership surely gets a lot of high class customers who don't hesitate to spend whatever it takes to get their vehicle fixed. I'm blonde, young, and middle class but I'm not stupid. Go straight to Nissan Edmonds, you will not be disappointed.

Friendlines,courtesy, promptness,helpfulness

by from Bellevue, WA |

Kevin was really friendly and helpful Zach was very dedicated and professional and both went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience which I did. I have leased 3 infinitis and this will be my 4th in the nissan/infiniti family and I am very happy with Zach and Kevins help and will be a repeat customer and one that would refer friends and family!

Very good

by from Bellevue, WA |

Good... On day following initial visit, Anthony wasn't able to be there in person at the time we'd set to meet and asked that I come in later. As I'd already made arrangements to be dropped off, that didn't work for me. There was a bit of confusion and delay in finding the paper work, fax from the insurance agent etc etc and process took perhaps a bit longer than it might of... certainly rather longer than I had anticipated. Arrived at 10 AM promptly as per prior arrangement and didn't leave until almost 12:30 PM. Fortunately did not have another immediately pressing engagement, but would have been inconvenient if that had been the case. Overall found the staff very helpful and friendly. My dog (who had to come along to provide the 'paw of approval') agrees as well ;-). She LOVES the new Leaf (the quiet... the room... ) She's anxiously awaiting the 'adaptive driver' modifications so she can take it for a spin herself (not happening... driver's license unsurmountable problem... no one in the office 'speaks' Terrier... Oh well...

Excellent Service

by from  Bellevue, WA |

Friendly, knowledgable and trustworthy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Excellent

by from Bellevue, WA |

I was greeted quickly by a manager who found salesman kimethy to help me. He was very personable and listened to all my criteria for a car. He really took the time to let me drive both the 2013 and 2014 Rogues. The sales floor personnel are very friendly. Next day I came back with my son in law and he gave us a great deal. I was very satisfied with my experience

Excellent Experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

I was very happy with the way the experienced turned out. I am happy with the car, felt comfortable through the negotiation process, and enjoyed working with the salesmen. The entire staff is friendly and I truly felt they were looking out for my best interest.