Nissan of the Eastside

New 888-293-2261
Used 877-244-2170
Service 888-536-0704

Your premier Western Washington Nissan dealership

No pressure, easy to buy!

by from Bellevue |

We bought a used NV. No pressure, let us test drive it by ourselves for as long as we wanted. The salesperson even said that if we needed to, to think about it overnight. Seriously, what salesperson says to think about it overnight?? When it came time to negotiate, they gave me all of the numbers up front: sales price, taxes, fees and the monthly payment. NO surprises and they worked hard to get us out of there as soon as they could. Again, a great experience and I would have no problem sending anyone to this place. First class!

Friendlines,courtesy, promptness,helpfulness

by from Bellevue, WA |

Kevin was really friendly and helpful Zach was very dedicated and professional and both went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience which I did. I have leased 3 infinitis and this will be my 4th in the nissan/infiniti family and I am very happy with Zach and Kevins help and will be a repeat customer and one that would refer friends and family!

Very good

by from Bellevue, WA |

Good... On day following initial visit, Anthony wasn't able to be there in person at the time we'd set to meet and asked that I come in later. As I'd already made arrangements to be dropped off, that didn't work for me. There was a bit of confusion and delay in finding the paper work, fax from the insurance agent etc etc and process took perhaps a bit longer than it might of... certainly rather longer than I had anticipated. Arrived at 10 AM promptly as per prior arrangement and didn't leave until almost 12:30 PM. Fortunately did not have another immediately pressing engagement, but would have been inconvenient if that had been the case. Overall found the staff very helpful and friendly. My dog (who had to come along to provide the 'paw of approval') agrees as well ;-). She LOVES the new Leaf (the quiet... the room... ) She's anxiously awaiting the 'adaptive driver' modifications so she can take it for a spin herself (not happening... driver's license unsurmountable problem... no one in the office 'speaks' Terrier... Oh well...

Excellent Service

by from  Bellevue, WA |

Friendly, knowledgable and trustworthy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Excellent

by from Bellevue, WA |

I was greeted quickly by a manager who found salesman kimethy to help me. He was very personable and listened to all my criteria for a car. He really took the time to let me drive both the 2013 and 2014 Rogues. The sales floor personnel are very friendly. Next day I came back with my son in law and he gave us a great deal. I was very satisfied with my experience

Excellent Experience

by from Bellevue, WA |

I was very happy with the way the experienced turned out. I am happy with the car, felt comfortable through the negotiation process, and enjoyed working with the salesmen. The entire staff is friendly and I truly felt they were looking out for my best interest.

Good JOb

by from Bellevue, WA |

good service, excellent attendance,good manner, god response . . . . . . . . .

Awesome

by from Bellevue, WA |

Both of these great nissan employees (amir abasaliyev and melvin jordan) helped me get into a new car. I believe they went the extra mile to help me out with my trade in and with choosing the right car for my budget

worst experience trying to buy from online sales

by from vancouver wa |

When I called to try and get info on an online used luxury car was transferred to a guy who could not answer basic questions about the car and repeatedly told me he was "too old" to go and actually look at the car to find out anything about the car. When I asked if could find that info on the computer he said he was "too old" to know how to use a computer"!!! Yet he worked in the "internet sales department". He also told me that the car had been here for weeks and no one was interested in it -like that would somehow motivate me to want to buy it!!! My attempt to give these guys a 2nd chance by asking to speak with a manager -got me a slick sales type manager who failed to listen to anything I had to say. No one ever asked me for my name or phone or made any attempt to present the car in a manner that I might want to buy it. All I heard over and over by the sales person Keith was he was too old to go look at the car, too old to climb up the stairs and see if it had navigation and on and on. But he did share that the car had a "BOX " that could be navigation or maybe it was a radio-but we will never know will be because again "he told he was too old to go and find out ". Finally he said, if I really had to know these details he would "try" to make the effort to find out. So if you are unemployed and get rejected at every job you apply at -I bet you could get a job here because apparently they hire anyone no skills needed. Buying a new car may be different at this dealership-but the used "internet" division is like trying to buy a car from the "Three stooges" Not surprised the car is still available.

Awesome

by from Bellevue, WA |

Mr. Kelly provided prompt and professional service. He was very attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.

Wonderful

by from Bellevue, WA |

You seem very organized, and I thought the salespeople did a good job of keeping on top of things.