Nissan of the Eastside

Service 888-536-0704

Your premier Western Washington Nissan dealership

Helpful Dealer

by from Bellevue, WA |

Surprisingly enough, this dealer was very helpful over the phone and that is why I ended up buying a car from them. I was trying to get some preliminary info. over the phone and Nissan of the Eastside was by far the best when it came to information as well as customer service.

Supriing follow up

by from Bellevue, WA |

10 months after purchasing a car from this dealership, I got a phone call from Tom Joyce. He is so professional and actually listens to the customer, he is so helpful. I am very impressed.Tom Joyce is the guy you need to talk to if you are looking for a new car. Thank you so much for taking care of my problem.

Excellent Dealer!

by from 98005 |

I have purchased 2 new cars from this dealer in the last year and I was impressed during both transactions. The employees and management are both helpful, knowledgeable and reasonable. I am very happy I have built a relationship with the good staff of Nissan of the Eastside.

Misleading Promotion Flyers

by from Seattle |

I had leased a vehicle here in 2005 and had a solid experience...Received a seemingly awesome flyer and good timeing today...My fault for not reading fine print on flyer but the fact they offered 115% of Kelly Blue Book Value was enticing as 80% of cars assessed on KBB are in Good status. However, they will only pay on Fair value regardless if it was a "diamond" - which essentially means thousands $ less they would offer. Poor advertising practices. Two other dealers I went to had no problem honoring the Good value saving me $1,900!

Outside Vehicle Inspection Not Allowed! Beware!

by from Seattle WA |

Had been considering a used vehicle advertised for a few weeks. Finally went in to take a look. The initial salesman was very nice and brought vehicle for us to look at. It was a hot day and he noted the AC was not working in the car and told us this. My husband also noted there was some misalignment in the front end. We said we'd take it to our mechanic for a buyer's inspection if we decided to work a deal. He, and his manager, told us the dealership does not allow outside buyer inspections, and that once the car is purchased Eastside Nissan would not be liable for any mechanical problems. What??? This is "Used Car Buying 101" Always take the car you're considering to an independent mechanic first!! The fact that it wasn't "allowed" shows not only were there things wrong with this car, but shady, dishonest business practices in general. I get "As Is" used car purchases, but not if the consumer can't get the car checked out first.

Shady Place

by from Spokane Valley |

Spent a week on and off the phone with these guys to get information about a truck they had. Drove 250 miles to hopefully buy it and when we get there the whole front end of it is demolished which was NOT visible in any of the pictures we were given. Also check engine light was on which too was not mentioned. When we asked for a diagnostic they took it in the back, reset it, and then tried to tell us it was just a loose gas cap. Needless to say we didn't buy and won't be dealing with these guys, and I would STRONGLY suggest you stear clear.