Shaheen Chevrolet

632 American Rd, Lansing, MI 48911

New 866-270-4547
Used 877-272-0364
Service 877-401-5758

Before You Buy, Give Us A Try!

Awesome dealership

by from Holt, MI |

Lenny Ezzo was so helpful from the start. I gave him my wish list and he was able to show me a couple of cars that would be a fit, except for price. Then he located the almost perfect vehicle....a 2011 Traverse. I am on the short side, and told him if it had running boards and remote start, I would love to eliminate it from his inventory for the right price. I picked up my Traverse a couple of days later and it had a remote start, and the running boards already installed. A couple of day after delivery, I went to get into my car and the battery was DEAD. I made a call to Lenny, he called a tow service, got the car started and brought it into the Service Center. They installed a brand new battery and I was not charged anything. They really made me feel like a special person, not just a customer. I will continue to make this my "go-to" dealership when I am ready to get my next vehicle. Thank you Shaheen Chevrolet....you are AWESOME!

No pressure easygoing staff.

by from Lansing Mi |

Had a great buying experience. Lenny Ezzo was a great help in getting me what I wanted. The sales manager was very interested in my business and got me the deal I needed. Got my new ride all washed up, gassed up and ready to go. Went thru all the cars features and all set up with the onstar. Great experience and would recommend Shaheen to everyone.

Great First experience

by from Lansing, MI |

I pruchased my first car a couple of months ago. I t as a nervre-racking but exciting experince. The employees at Shaheen made me feel comfrotable and were very helpful. Sheen is a great atmopshere to choose in purchasing a new or used car!

Above and beyond expectations

by from Holt, MI |

I purchased my 2011 Cruze from Shaheen Chevrolet a few years ago, and I've been very satisfied. Wasn't really expecting to buy a new vehicle, but had heard that there were good deals to be had on trade-ins. I did an on-line request to Shaheen Chevrolet and indicated what I would be interested in. I was contacted the next morning and had an appointment set later that day. Can't remember the manager's name, but he matched me up with Dorian Gordon. Dorian took the time to talk to me and understand what my wants and likes were. I did not really expect to qualify for anything, but the next thing I knew I did a test drive and was asked when I would like to pick up my new Equinox! I was driving my new ride home the next day. Not only do I have a great vehicle (2014 Equinox), but that same day I was also given a tour of the dealership facilities, had service policies and procedures explained, and all questions answered. The level of customer service was outstanding. This has to be the best car purchase experience I have ever had and I can definitely say the world of new cars and dealership services is a complete turn around from "what it used to be". They really care about you and want you to be happy

recall inspection

by from Lansing Mi. |

My Silverado was on the recall for transmission cooling lines. made an appointment to have it checked out. Everything checked out good. I was in and out in no time. Service team was great.

Great Experience! Love working with Ryan and Elton

by from Portland, MI |

We worked with Ryan Faber. He did a fantastic job and was extremely patient with us as we chose or 2014 Chevy Cruze. Ryan was very friendly and did everything he could to get what we wanted and in the price range we were comfortable with. Shout out to his manager Elton who was very friendly and helpful as well. We will be back in the future!!! This was our 2nd purchase from Shaheen and both times we have been treated very well.

GREAT Service and Neighborly

by from Mason, MI |

I purchased the Malibu that I had been leasing. Shaheen made the process easy and my salesperson, Mark Howard did an OUTSTANDING job of taking care of the details. He also saved me money by advising me to make the purchase PRIOR to my last lease payment rather than afterward. My wife and I have bought 3 vehicles from Shaheen since 2011 and we will make our next purchase from them too...without hesitation.

part of the problem

by from lansing mi |

Bought a certified used equinox. Was apparent from early on that they didn't bother to inspect it prior to certifying it. A lot of the vehicles on the lot that were certified had damage that would exclude them from certification.

Shaheen Chevrolet responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Dan, we are sorry for your negative experience at Shaheen Chevrolet. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and we regret that we have not met your expectations at our dealership. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our Sales Manager, Dan Dowker, at (517) 712-4435. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Right car, right timing

by from Lansing, MI |

My experience with the Used Car area and sales person Aaron was a successful one. He listened to what I wanted and found it quickly for me. My trade in was satisfactory and the final amount met my budget. I am enjoying my 2012 Traverse and it is serving the purpose for which I wanted this type of car.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Jackson, Michigan |

I have had the opportunity to purchase quite a few vehicles from Shaheen Chevrolet. The reason I NEVER hesitate to return is the outstanding sales team and service after the sale. Ron Coolbaugh is simply the best at helping me get the exact vehicle I'm looking for and our new 2014 Equinox is simply awesome!! Our family needs change as we go through life and Ron always helps us identify the exact car that will be the perfect fit for us as we experience them. His amazingly skilled ways of knowing just how to help us get the right deal for the right price that fits within our budget cannot be overstated!! The entire team at Shaheen really goes out of their way to impress as well. From the reception area greeting us with smiles as we walk in the door, to Joe helping us sign papers and Otis welcoming us to the service department it is obvious everyone here loves their job and are truly happy to be working with people. It makes a difference. Keep doing what you do Shaheen...this dealership is absolutely a shining example of what customer care should be coming in through the front door and leaving out the service drive!

First time shopping here...VERY IMPRESSED !

by from Bath, MI |

I have purchased vehicles from quite a few Lansing area dealerships over the years. I had never been to Shaheen before, and I wish I had tried them a long time ago. The sales staff were attentive without being pushy, the facility is large and attractive, and I am actually looking forward to using them for service !