Shaheen Chevrolet

632 American Rd, Lansing, MI 48911

New 866-270-4547
Used 877-272-0364
Service 877-401-5758

Before You Buy, Give Us A Try!

Awesome dealership

by from Holt, MI |

Lenny Ezzo was so helpful from the start. I gave him my wish list and he was able to show me a couple of cars that would be a fit, except for price. Then he located the almost perfect vehicle....a 2011 Traverse. I am on the short side, and told him if it had running boards and remote start, I would love to eliminate it from his inventory for the right price. I picked up my Traverse a couple of days later and it had a remote start, and the running boards already installed. A couple of day after delivery, I went to get into my car and the battery was DEAD. I made a call to Lenny, he called a tow service, got the car started and brought it into the Service Center. They installed a brand new battery and I was not charged anything. They really made me feel like a special person, not just a customer. I will continue to make this my "go-to" dealership when I am ready to get my next vehicle. Thank you Shaheen Chevrolet....you are AWESOME!

excellent

Perfect. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

new truck

by from Lansing, MI |

i was extreamly satisfied with Aron , my salesman and everyone i worked with at shaheens . love my new truck

Electrician

by from Lansing, MI |

It was fast and complete. Bill Hallenbeck was very friendly and helpful. He know exactly what I wanted from a truck and paired me up what I truly wanted.

Tobbie Lansdell is the best!!

by from Lansing, MI |

Tobbie Lansdell hands down is the best. I truly see how Shaheens was awarded the Mark of Excellence. Tobbie made me feel comfortable and walked me through the whole process. The tour was great and all the extras let me know you truly appreciate your customers. Thank You

buying my 2015 Equinox

by from Lansing, MI |

My experience was a pleasant one. The salesman Richard Adado went above and beyond my expectations. That's why I was a returning customer.

Great sevice, great car!

by from Lansing, Mi |

Jeff helped us tremendously, sales process went as well as it could under the circumstances we ran into while making the deal. I love the car and I will definitely recommend Shaheen to my friends!

Friendly and Low pressure

by from Lansing, MI |

First time I came here was to get my Key Fob fixed on my Saturn. They were awesome and didn't even charge me. So when it came time to update our family vehicle we went back. I loved how not aggressive our agent was. He walked us through the processes and gave us plenty of time to think on it. It was a wonderful experience.

Great service

by from Lansing, MI |

rICHIE TOOK CARE OF US AND WAS A VERY HONEST, DEPENDABLE FRIENDLY, GOOD SALES PERSON AND MADE BUYING THE TRUCK FUN. YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT DID EVERYTHING AS WAS ASKED OF THEM AND THE TRUCK WAS CLEAN AND READY TO GO WHEN WE GOT THERE. THANK YOU EVERY ONE. SO FAR WE HAVE ONLY DRIVEN THE TRUCK ONE TIME.

Like buying a car from a family member!

by from Grand Ledge |

Mark Keyes worked with me on getting me into a 2014 Chevy cruze, and he went above and beyond to make me comfortable, satisfy all my needs and meet all criteria I was looking for in a car. I never ever ever felt rushed, or like I was being taken for a ride (no pun intended). He was extremely polite and courteous, and even told me not to stress about it, because if it wasn't something that i 100% didn't love, he would find me something that I did. His professionalism was outstanding, yet he was personable and very easy to talk to, making you feel right at home as soon as he shook my hand. Thank you, mark, for making this whole process easy, worry free and honestly, a lot of fun! I will, without question, recommend shaheen to anyone who is looking for a car, new or used, and wholeheartedly suggest buying or leasing from Mark. Great guy, great dealership, great car. What more can you ask for?!

2012 Malibu is awesome

by from Lansing, Michigan |

They showed me everything about my car, and then showed me where to go if i need any repairs done. They are awesome