Shaheen Chevrolet

632 American Rd, Lansing, MI 48911

New 866-270-4547
Used 877-272-0364
Service 877-401-5758

Before You Buy, Give Us A Try!

Professional Dealership

by from New Vernon, NJ |

Any and all individuals that I came into contact with KNEW THE PRODUCT AND PROCESS. I drove out to Lansing, MI from New Jersey to trade my car for a new car and the process could not have gone smoother. I was never told to "wait just a minute and I will get the answer." I was given the answer during the conversation. The most professional, knowledgeable, and efficient staff that I have ever dealt with AND very competitive pricing model for trade-ins and new cars. I hope that I have occasion to buy again from Shaheen.

Friendly, great service, clean

by from Lansing, MI |

Excellent service, faster turn around, Very friendly staff

Nathan Wood

by from Lansing, MI |

I rave about the excellent customer service at S all the time. Moreover, I don't expect S to be perfect every time. I came in for an oil change and a light bulb replacement. (I asked if they could replace a light bulb and was assured it was possible to do so.) I was there at 7:00 am and waited. At about 7:45, I went out to see what was happening. (An oil change usually is done fast.) I guess they had been paging me but with my hearing loss and the noise, I missed it. (Evidently, I should have been given a buzzer.) Perhaps a board could be installed in the waiting room with info on it about one's auto. This way you would have--sight, sound and touch to notify the customer. When I went out to see what was taking more time than usual, I was told they would have to order the bulb and I would have to return to have it installed. 1. The S staff tries very, very, very hard to please customers, which I appreciated but may overpromise before it is known if can be accomplished. (I.e. the bulb was out of stock and so it needed to be ordered.) --Perhaps inventory needs to be increased--with tight margins many places keep their inventory low --give the service people a way to check inventory on the spot I returned to get the bulb installed. So I was given another car wash. In saying all this ...my purpose is to only inform. I wish no one, none be chastised because of what transpired. Because guess what I make mistakes at my job. (The car is another matter--many, many odd repairs.)

cardiac sonographer

by from Lansing, MI |

Everyone I deal with at this dealership is awesome.They always seem to go out of their way to make you feel good about your experience.

Great dealer

by from Lansing, MI |

Great staff and always concerned about their clients. They go above and beyond to take care of people if they are buying a new/used auto, coming in for service work or just changing theoil. Everyone is very friendly almost like a happy family atmosphere.

Satisfied

by from Lansing, MI |

I always have a good experience at Shaheen's because i trust the employees and they trust me because i have been bringing my cars in for the last 40 years..

Mrs. Dismuke

by from Lansing, MI |

I feel good, about the dealership. The only thing I didn't like was after my work was done, I had a solicitor call me about the work I was getting done telling the dealership had them to contact me and I had to get an extended warranty for my vehicle. They even told me the type of work I had done on my car, I didn't like that. I did report that to the dealership

Great sales and finance reps.

by from Lansing, MI |

The staff was very helpful even when I was very picky. No high pressure sales just the facts and guidance I needed.

Two Very Happy Customers

by from Ashland wi |

My wife and I would like to thank all the people at this dealership. From the first phone call to Dan Dowker, after my sister checked the internet for me - to Ron in Finance who took care of that end of the deal. Then when we got there we met. Jack Vanpelt our Salesman was very kind and courteous to us. He saw to it that all the extra options we wanted were taken care of. The truck was ready for us to pick up in two days time. When we walked into the dealership my wife spotted a sign welcoming us there. It was a very nice touch. Then we went back and saw the truck. We were blown away by how choice it looked. Jack sat in the truck and went through the many options we have and set things up for us. We really appreciate all the time he spent with us. We were impressed by how quickly this deal went together. We had been looking since fall for a truck. We would recommend this dealership to ANYONE who is looking for a vehicle. Thanks again, Two Very Satisfied Customers in Ashland, WI

fast service

by from Lansing, MI |

I liked that the oil change was fast. Staff was very friendly when entering and exiting. I thought the oil change was supposed to include vaccuming out the vehicle but maybe I misunderstood. I cleaned out my car to prepare for that but didn't receive that service. Again, maybe I misunderstood. Otherwise, good service.

Recommend Shaheen

by from Lansing, MI |

The salesperson did an excellent job of matching the features I wanted with the perfect car. The whole experience was excellent, from beginning to end.