Bill Snethkamp Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM

Service 866-387-0254

Guaranteed Lowest Prices!

Great experience!

by from Okemos, MI |

Purchased a 2014 Durango. The buying process was very smooth. I worked with Chance. Test drove several vehicles including Grand Cherokees but decided on Durango. No high pressure. A great experience overall and I usually hate the car-buying experience.

I Love My New Ram

by from Lansing, MI |

I came in and I was blown away by my experience with Chance, He got me an awesome deal and never pressured me. I was jerked around by a guy at Champion and I left in the first 10 minutes. I am really glad that I left and went to Bill Snethkamps. Karl

Fantastic experience buying a fantastic car!

by from East Lansing |

I am sure most people agree that buying a car can be a stressful experience, as when you make a major investment you want to be sure you are getting the best deal possible from a place that you trust. We were completely satisfied with our experience at Snethcamp. Our salesman, Jeff Sears, was absolutely fabulous to work with, as he worked patiently and without pressure, made sure every rebate possible could be applied, and didn't pressure us with a "buy it today only" for the price he offered. This allowed us time to make a thorough and informed decision, instead of feeling pressured and harried. Because of the way that Jeff and others helped us through the whole process, we feel proud of our new vehicle and of the buying experience. A shout out also to another salesman, Neil, who helped us during a visit when we wanted to see the car "one more time" and Jeff was busy helping another customer. Even knowing he wasn't making the sale, Neil was more than happy to spend extensive time answering our questions. Even the financing part was an enjoyable experience because of the finance manager. It is unusual to find a team so dedicated to customer service and to truly respecting and listening to the needs of customers. Thank you Jeff and Snethcamp!

Great experience

by from Lansing, MI |

Great dealership! Specifically, James Miller is an awesome representative of Bill Snethkamp! He is very helpful and its obvious that he has plenty of knowledge when it comes to the vehicles he is recommending. Ultimately, it truly seems like his tying to find the perfect car for consumers' needs! He's not just trying to SELL a car. I highly recommend this dealership!

Great Experience

by from Lansing, MI |

This was my first "car buying" experience and it was GREAT! I didn't feel rushed or pushed to make the purchase and the employees were great. My salesman was Blake and he did a great job explaining everything to me. He made sure i was very happy with the entire experience and happy with my final purchase. I'm still loving my new car and recommend him/snethkamps to everyone!

awesome service

by from lansing mi |

I was very pleased with the customer service and the over all feeling when I was working with the employees.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Warsaw, IN |

Was interested in cars I viewed online but did not live close enough to view myself. Lynette was incredibly helpful and honest. Was a pleasure to talk with her on the phone and she was willing to go out of her way to help me. The only reason I did not purchase the car I was looking at was a was able to find a similar, outstanding deal very close to home.

Horrible experience. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

by from West Michigan |

Purchased used Rav4 from them. Literally the first time I washed the car a large section of paint came off from an area they tried to tell me was just fine on the bumper. Contacted sales manager Eric Bensen. He refused to do anything about it except wanted me to pay for their body shop to do a 2nd shoddy jop painting it again. I declined. Said I just wanted them to do the right thing and stand behind their business...he didn't care. Was short and unprofessional. Terrible experience....I would RUN AWAY!! They just want the sale and they your worthless. No ethical standards from what I can see.

Bill Snethkamp Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM responded to this review

September 17, 2014

Here at Bill Snethkamp's Dodge we always make customer satisfaction the first priority. We are sorry that you are unhappy with your experience. We would like to clear up a few statements made in this review that are not true. First, our body shop never did any paint or repair work on this vehicle prior to us selling it, as stated in the review. Second, when we sold this vehicle on 6/23/2014 it was sold AS-IS. It was mentioned at the time of sale that the bumper looked like it had been repainted by the previous owner, and a substantial discount was given on the vehicle to compensate for the front bumper's paint quality. Third, when we were contacted in September about the paint coming off the bumper, we offered to have our body shop repair the bumper at a discounted rate.

Great service, no hassles!

by from Mason, MI |

I recently bought a used Nissan Juke from Gerry, the process was very quick and professionally handled. A few snafus getting the car to me but no big deal. Love my car and would definitely go back to Snethcamp again!

Easiest Car Purchase - EVER!! :-)

by from Jackson, MI |

We worked with Drew Tompkins & he was just AMAZING!! He responded to every single email / question we had along the way and will definitely go back when ready to buy or lease again. This was our first experience with this dealership and Drew certainly set the bar VERY high with regard to honest and ethical behavior in addition to the overall great customer service that he extended to us. We came from out of town - and he made it VERY easy to complete this deal. Thanks Drew.....Thanks Bill Snethkamp! :-)

Cars shown on Cars.com Not Available

by from Detroit, MI |

The "dealer is online chat" went unanswered. Called the sales dept, " Car was just sold an hour ago"...I should have known the car listed was way under price compared to other dealers, it was a trap to get customers to call then it's "let me show you what I still have".

Bill Snethkamp Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM responded to this review

August 1, 2014

We are really sorry that the car you were looking at was sold when you called in. Unfortunately it takes 24 hours for a vehicle to leave our online listings after it is sold. The Snethkamp Automotive family has been in business for over 75 years and we take pride in our customer service. We do not put price leaders on the Internet that are sold so that we can "bait and switch" someone. We are very aggressive with our online pricing and the cars sell quickly.