Bill Snethkamp Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM

Service 866-387-0254

Guaranteed Lowest Prices!

Exceptional and Rare Level of Service

by from Greenville, MI |

Rest assured that the professional team at Bill Snethkamp's will exceed your expectations and enhance your car-buying experience by providing transparent and tailored support to meet your needs. I've purchased over five cars throughout my lifetime, new and used, and this has truly been the most hassle-free transaction. Moreover, I greatly appreciate the continued followup communication even after purchase. No buyer's remorse from this team. Ask for James Miller, an empathetic salesman who listens to your desires. Thanks!

Horrible experience. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

by from West Michigan |

Purchased used Rav4 from them. Literally the first time I washed the car a large section of paint came off from an area they tried to tell me was just fine on the bumper. Contacted sales manager Eric Bensen. He refused to do anything about it except wanted me to pay for their body shop to do a 2nd shoddy jop painting it again. I declined. Said I just wanted them to do the right thing and stand behind their business...he didn't care. Was short and unprofessional. Terrible experience....I would RUN AWAY!! They just want the sale and they your worthless. No ethical standards from what I can see.

September 17, 2014

Here at Bill Snethkamp's Dodge we always make customer satisfaction the first priority. We are sorry that you are unhappy with your experience. We would like to clear up a few statements made in this review that are not true. First, our body shop never did any paint or repair work on this vehicle prior to us selling it, as stated in the review. Second, when we sold this vehicle on 6/23/2014 it was sold AS-IS. It was mentioned at the time of sale that the bumper looked like it had been repainted by the previous owner, and a substantial discount was given on the vehicle to compensate for the front bumper's paint quality. Third, when we were contacted in September about the paint coming off the bumper, we offered to have our body shop repair the bumper at a discounted rate.

Great service, no hassles!

by from Mason, MI |

I recently bought a used Nissan Juke from Gerry, the process was very quick and professionally handled. A few snafus getting the car to me but no big deal. Love my car and would definitely go back to Snethcamp again!

Easiest Car Purchase - EVER!! :-)

by from Jackson, MI |

We worked with Drew Tompkins & he was just AMAZING!! He responded to every single email / question we had along the way and will definitely go back when ready to buy or lease again. This was our first experience with this dealership and Drew certainly set the bar VERY high with regard to honest and ethical behavior in addition to the overall great customer service that he extended to us. We came from out of town - and he made it VERY easy to complete this deal. Thanks Drew.....Thanks Bill Snethkamp! :-)

Cars shown on Cars.com Not Available

by from Detroit, MI |

The "dealer is online chat" went unanswered. Called the sales dept, " Car was just sold an hour ago"...I should have known the car listed was way under price compared to other dealers, it was a trap to get customers to call then it's "let me show you what I still have".

August 1, 2014

We are really sorry that the car you were looking at was sold when you called in. Unfortunately it takes 24 hours for a vehicle to leave our online listings after it is sold. The Snethkamp Automotive family has been in business for over 75 years and we take pride in our customer service. We do not put price leaders on the Internet that are sold so that we can "bait and switch" someone. We are very aggressive with our online pricing and the cars sell quickly.

Service center

by from Mason, mi |

I bought a dodge caliber from here last year and they were really nice and helpful. They recommended a lifetime warranty juts incase my engine, or transmission or any major part went wrong in my car, so I purchased the $2800 Warrantee. A year later I was driving down the highway and my car caught on fire and the engine exploded. I took it to bill snethkamps to show them what happened and asked why it would and they said they had no idea. I wasn't too worried because It is covered in my warrantee. They later called and asked for all paper work of oil changes, I faxed over the few I had and I did the last 2 oil changes and they said that since I didn't have the receipts for the oil I bought they were not gonna cover a dime of it. They never gave me a policy book or any thing and were very rude and said that I had to pay for the service and cost of a whole new engine. NEVER GO HERE, THIS IS THE WORST DEALERSHIP YOU COULD EVER GO TO.

February 12, 2014

We regret that the initial request for Warranty service was not met; however, due to Chrysler procedure, our Service Department contacted Chrysler to attempt to provide Warranty service which was denied due to the customer's inability to provide the necessary documentation. We then passed along the message and a phone number for Chrysler to the customer. We are happy to report that this matter has been rectified and customer's vehicle is now in our service department being repaired under Warranty.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Grosse Ile, MI |

I recently just purchased a Ram 2500 from Drew Tompkins, he was a great salesman, extremely professional and knowledgable! Not only did he find the exact truck I wanted, but put me into it at a great price! Greg the sales manager was extremely professional and honest as well! I will be back!!

Great first-time buying experience!

by from Flint, MI |

After months of research, I'd narrowed down what I wanted to a couple vehicles. Snethkamp had a used Jeep Compass with all the requirements I was looking for and then some, but I still wasn't sure I was ready to buy. My fiance & I drove over an hour to come check it out. Drew was more than helpful to get us to test drive & didn't really pressure us into a decision. We ended up leaving with the Compass I'd wanted & got a great deal, way cheaper than anywhere else we'd seen. Totally recommend this dealer & Drew, great service!

October 10, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you are happy with the purchase of your new Compass. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Happy customer!

by from St. Johns, MI |

Went in to the dealership looking for a good used car. I had searched online & found a few to ask about. Jerry Kinne was very helpful. Showed me the cars I asked about & then went on to make me a great deal on a brand new car. I couldn't pass it up and I love my new Avenger! The finance person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with as well. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

awesome new charger

by from laingsburg, mi |

what a great experience at snethkamp dodge!!! Drew is the best.

Great customer service and selection.

by from Mason, MI |

Easy to work with, great selection, fair pricing on new vehicle and trade-in.