Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

New 888-679-4697
Used 888-675-4249
Service 888-695-5739

Make the Choice

They made our experience quick, easy and painless!

by from Grass Lake, MI |

we wanted to look at a pre owned vehicle that we saw on their website. Our schedules were busy and our older vehicle had broke down so we didn't know how or when we could get there. our Salesman Jim Lawler brought the vehicle to us to test drive and we live an hour away. when we decided to buy the vehicle he also brought it back out to us and we signed the simple paperwork at our kitchen table. the financing was so simple and quick. Jim Lawler and Sam the finance man made it such a great experience rather than a stressful one we use to remember. Thank you so much! we will be back and also we will be sending friends your way!

Excellent Service

by from Lansing vicinity |

I recently purchased a used low mileage Cadillac SRX from Suburban Cadillac. I worked with Randy Hartfil who I found to be professional, courteous, and friendly. Randy was well versed on the inventory, features and functions of the vehicles I was interested in, financing options, and accommodated my very busy schedule. My initial visit was very late on a Friday afternoon, and Randy stayed well past closing to answer all of my questions. The day I picked up the vehicle Randy again accommodated my schedule and had the vehicle prepped and aligned time with the financial specialist to sign the paperwork to expedite the process. He worked with the service and detail department to meet my high standards. The dealership is clean and the waiting room is well stocked with water, fresh coffee, and other beverages. I had two vehicles in mind following an internet search, and both vehicles were as described. My interaction with other members of the Suburban team was positive and again, everyone acted in a professional manner and were eager to meet my standards. I would highly recommend the Suburban Cadillac team, and in particular Randy Hartfil for sales.

My purchase experience

by from Lansing, Mi |

I recently purchased an used vehicle here with salesperson Gary. He went above and beyond what was expected!! It was refreshing to have that honesty & willingness to go the extra mile and it was greatly appreciated!

Great salesman

by from Howell Mi. |

Gary Kelly very friendly, competent. Felt comfortable

Great experience

by from Lansing, MI |

I recently purchased a Saturn from Suburban Cadillac of Lansing. Gary Kelly was extremely helpful and friendly. I ran into a snag with my insurance and he was very patient and helpful to get me up and running and on the road. I am excited about my purchase and am fully satisfied with my experience

I plan on being a dedicated customer

by from Mt.Pleasant,Mi |

I really enjoyed working with Mr. Scott Braun, he is quite an asset to your organization. Scott is very friendly, knowledgeable and experienced working with customers. I appreciated his consistent communication throughout the buying process through e-mail and face-to-face. I liked the entire staff as they are all very pleasant. The Impala is a great car and I plan on being a dedicated customer. Thank you, Gilbert H

I am very happy

by from Howard City |

I am very happy with my Acadia. I did go purchase new tires for it today...$650 so that was unexpected, especially with the amount of miles since most cars don't need new tires until at least 50,000. I am very happy with the treatment I got while at the store. Both Scott and your financing man (I apologize I forgot his name) where great. They were very informational and helpful. Scott even helped set up an appt on a day I will be in town (I live over an hour alway) to fix the open recall on my car as well as a Bluetooth issue. I am still waiting to hear back about dropping my car at a later time as the 8:15am time I was given isn't feasible. The reason I chose you over others was because of Scott and his willingness to answer all my questions, even into the late hours of the night. He was the selling point over other places that I had been looking at purchasing from. I look forward to finding out about my appt the 2nd. I appreciate your follow up

Wonderful Asset

by from Haslett, MI |

I appreciate what your service advisor did for me when I had my vehicle repaired at Suburban Cadillac of Lansing. I want to make sure that Matt Krause is recognised. He is a wonderful asset to GM. I would like to Thank him for his service and because of his service I now have my trust back for the Cadillac Brand.

Best Car Buying Experience To Date

by from Detroit, MI |

I wanted to purchase a Hummer. I found one on the Suburban, Cadillac of Lansing website with low miles and perfect price. I applied and was approved the very next day, I submitted all necessary documentation, down payment, and had everything in place so that I could sign and drive. I live in Detroit and would have to drive a distance to get to the dealership. So, they brought the Hummer to me! I was able to perform a test drive and sign my papers all in the comfort of my own home. I am truly impressed with the customer service of Suburban, Cadillac of Lansing and would recommend them to anyone in need of a quality vehicle.. This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Great Experience

by from perry |

We hadn't dealt with a dealership in a while and didn't know what to expect. Jim Lawler put us at ease and was ready to assist us any way that he could. We got a great car; a good deal and met some really nice people. If you are looking for a vehicle, contact Jim first.

Great company to do business with

by from Michigan |

I came in on a whim looking for a vehicle and not even sure what I wanted and Scott took time to search for vehicles in my price range. He was very thorough on checking things through with me and looking at my options. The customer service there is excellent all the way down the line. I would recommend you buy your next vehicle from Suburban Cadillac and ask for Scott Braun.