Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

5901 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48911

New 888-679-4697
Used 888-675-4249
Service 888-695-5739

They made our experience quick, easy and painless!

by from Grass Lake, MI |

we wanted to look at a pre owned vehicle that we saw on their website. Our schedules were busy and our older vehicle had broke down so we didn't know how or when we could get there. our Salesman Jim Lawler brought the vehicle to us to test drive and we live an hour away. when we decided to buy the vehicle he also brought it back out to us and we signed the simple paperwork at our kitchen table. the financing was so simple and quick. Jim Lawler and Sam the finance man made it such a great experience rather than a stressful one we use to remember. Thank you so much! we will be back and also we will be sending friends your way!

I am very happy

by from Howard City |

I am very happy with my Acadia. I did go purchase new tires for it today...$650 so that was unexpected, especially with the amount of miles since most cars don't need new tires until at least 50,000. I am very happy with the treatment I got while at the store. Both Scott and your financing man (I apologize I forgot his name) where great. They were very informational and helpful. Scott even helped set up an appt on a day I will be in town (I live over an hour alway) to fix the open recall on my car as well as a Bluetooth issue. I am still waiting to hear back about dropping my car at a later time as the 8:15am time I was given isn't feasible. The reason I chose you over others was because of Scott and his willingness to answer all my questions, even into the late hours of the night. He was the selling point over other places that I had been looking at purchasing from. I look forward to finding out about my appt the 2nd. I appreciate your follow up

Wonderful Asset

by from Haslett, MI |

I appreciate what your service advisor did for me when I had my vehicle repaired at Suburban Cadillac of Lansing. I want to make sure that Matt Krause is recognised. He is a wonderful asset to GM. I would like to Thank him for his service and because of his service I now have my trust back for the Cadillac Brand.

Best Car Buying Experience To Date

by from Detroit, MI |

I wanted to purchase a Hummer. I found one on the Suburban, Cadillac of Lansing website with low miles and perfect price. I applied and was approved the very next day, I submitted all necessary documentation, down payment, and had everything in place so that I could sign and drive. I live in Detroit and would have to drive a distance to get to the dealership. So, they brought the Hummer to me! I was able to perform a test drive and sign my papers all in the comfort of my own home. I am truly impressed with the customer service of Suburban, Cadillac of Lansing and would recommend them to anyone in need of a quality vehicle.. This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Great Experience

by from perry |

We hadn't dealt with a dealership in a while and didn't know what to expect. Jim Lawler put us at ease and was ready to assist us any way that he could. We got a great car; a good deal and met some really nice people. If you are looking for a vehicle, contact Jim first.

Great company to do business with

by from Michigan |

I came in on a whim looking for a vehicle and not even sure what I wanted and Scott took time to search for vehicles in my price range. He was very thorough on checking things through with me and looking at my options. The customer service there is excellent all the way down the line. I would recommend you buy your next vehicle from Suburban Cadillac and ask for Scott Braun.

Great Customer Service

by from Pewamo, MI |

Excellent

by from Howard City MI |

I contacted Scott Braun as I bought a car from him in December 2013 and was very happy with not only him and the way he treated me on a professional level, but on a personal level as well. He took time to get to know me and was/is genuinely interested in what is best, car wise, for me and for my family. Never once in dealing with him did I or have I ever felt like it was about dollar signs. Because of this, when my husband needed a newer vehicle, instead of looking all around, I contacted Scott. Within an hour he had sent me multiple links for vehicles that fell within the regulations that I sent to him. He then took the time to drive the car to us in Greenville so that my husband could see and test drive it. Two days later, he had it delivered to our house complete with the paperwork we needed to sign. In both my dealings with Scott, he has made it simple, easy and unstressful. He has provided me with reasonable, fair and pleasant deals. He has gone above and beyond in his service model. Because Scott extends himself personally, he emits a genuineness that is sincere and makes, at least me and my husband, feel confident about our purchases. Should we need another car again, I will be contacting Scott specifically. My hope is that he would stay with GM because I could never purchase a Ford or foreign product. However, he will always be my first contact for a car and I will continue to recommend him to any who are in search of a new/used car.

Great buying experience

by from Lansing, MI |

This was my first buying experience at Suburban Cadillac of Lansing. I'm not an easy customer but Scott was very helpful and low pressure. Buying a new vehicle can be stressful, but Scott made it fun. He was very patient with my indecisiveness and very helpful showing me how to use all the new gadgets in my SRX. Sam (aka Robert) was also awesome. Got me a great rate on my loan. I'd buy another vehicle from them in a heartbeat.

Excellent new car purchase

by from grand ledge, mi |

Larry was the best, came to the house, programmed my garage door opener, went over all the features on the car, (again), can't thank him enough.

Classy Dealership

by from Mason, MI |

I've met with Gary Kelly twice and he is a great salesman and gentleman. He treats people like gold (even if you wear sweatpants and sweatshirt like I do). The manager is kind as well, though I dont know his name. A ++++++++