Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

Service 888-695-5739 Service 888-695-5739

Make the Choice

Excellent Service

by from Lansing vicinity |

I recently purchased a used low mileage Cadillac SRX from Suburban Cadillac. I worked with Randy Hartfil who I found to be professional, courteous, and friendly. Randy was well versed on the inventory, features and functions of the vehicles I was interested in, financing options, and accommodated my very busy schedule. My initial visit was very late on a Friday afternoon, and Randy stayed well past closing to answer all of my questions. The day I picked up the vehicle Randy again accommodated my schedule and had the vehicle prepped and aligned time with the financial specialist to sign the paperwork to expedite the process. He worked with the service and detail department to meet my high standards. The dealership is clean and the waiting room is well stocked with water, fresh coffee, and other beverages. I had two vehicles in mind following an internet search, and both vehicles were as described. My interaction with other members of the Suburban team was positive and again, everyone acted in a professional manner and were eager to meet my standards. I would highly recommend the Suburban Cadillac team, and in particular Randy Hartfil for sales.

Great dealership and sales professional.

by from Lansing MI |

This was my second purchase from Suburban Cadillac of Lansing and Cory White. Great people who make the buying process a breeze. Highly recommended dealer and sales professional!

February 6, 2016

Rich, thank you for your feedback and continued business! We are happy to hear that Cory can make your car buying experience fast and efficient, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Buy

by from Lansing, Mi |

This is my fifth vehicle at Suburban Cadillac. This latest purchase is the same as the experience I have had with the previous four. All of the people involved go that little bit extra to do more than you would otherwise expect; and that is what sets them apart and above all the others.

January 19, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! It is great to hear that our team has gone above and beyond for you and we hope we can continue to do that! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again for the sixth one!

A great experience

by from Okemos, MI |

Very professional and courteous staff. Ed Meister was very patient making sure I know all of the features of my car.

January 20, 2016

Carol, it's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Ed and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great!

by from Lino Lakes |

Fantastic dealer! Everyone was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Drove from Minneapolis to Lansing to buy the car. Highly recommend!

December 30, 2015

Justin, we are happy to hear that your experience with us was so pleasurable! We are glad that the drive was worth it and we hope to work with you again! Enjoy your new car!

Great Service

by from Lansing, MI |

We just bought a vehicle from Suburban Cadillac of Lansing and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Randy was our sales person and not only was he helpful but he was upfront and honest with us. He assisted us every step of the way from test driving the vehicle overnight, to trading in our old vehicle, to making sure we were happy. The entire crew at Suburban Cadillac of Lansing was great and we would not hesitate to work with them again. Great team and great dealership in the Lansing area.

December 30, 2015

Heather, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle with Randy! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Terrible dealer

by from OKEMOS |

The dealers at here are only care about new cars sales. If you want to buy used car, they will give you higher price and very low discount. After I came to the Suburban Cadillac of Lansing and saw the car condition, I asked my dealer Catherine Cate, gave me a better discount , because this car is driving high millage per year, she just gave me a very terrible price and then no any answer. The service is really bad at here.

December 12, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to hear more about your experience so that we may find a way to rectify the situation. Please contact our Retail Operations Manager, Bob Kanerva, at 517-913-9500 or bkanerva@suburbancollection.com at your earliest convenience.

terrible dealer!

by from East Lansing, MI |

The dealers at here are so greedy that I have never seen before, if u want to buy a used car with a market price, do not come here. Also, the service is really bad at here, when u want to ask a discount, they will not listen to you and no any answer.

November 30, 2015

Saber, Please reach out to me to further discuss your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are always willing to listen and work with our customers. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to resolving your issues. Karl Hasenwinkle Used Car Manager

PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE!!!

by from Canton, MI |

I recently purchased an automobile at Suburban Cadillac of Lansing from RANDY HARTFIL. I was very impressed with him as a professional. He treated me as a person and not just a number. RANDY'S presentation and the information he shared about cars made my choice very easy. It is a pleasure doing business in a welcoming environment and with a professional who makes you feel special!!!

My purchase experience

by from Lansing, Mi |

I recently purchased an used vehicle here with salesperson Gary. He went above and beyond what was expected!! It was refreshing to have that honesty & willingness to go the extra mile and it was greatly appreciated!