Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

Service 888-695-5739

Make the Choice

Wonderful Asset

by from Haslett, MI |

I appreciate what your service advisor did for me when I had my vehicle repaired at Suburban Cadillac of Lansing. I want to make sure that Matt Krause is recognised. He is a wonderful asset to GM. I would like to Thank him for his service and because of his service I now have my trust back for the Cadillac Brand.

Quality Honest Service!

by from Holt, MI |

Capitol Cadillac's Service department was very clean, friendly and convenient. I had my SRX in for some recalls, Matt had a loaner waiting for me when I got there to get me on my way to work quickly after dropping off my car. After my SRX was done I was contacted and offered to have my SRX delivered to me. At the time I was going to be stuck in a meeting that night so this was an AMAZING service! Matt had my vehicle dropped off and took his loaner back and all was set. I was treated like royalty and will always return for future service. Good work Capitol!

Great as always

by from Lansing, Mi |

Extremely satisfied when I leased my SRX last fall. After several free oil changes, which are included with new Cadillacs, I am still very happy with Capitol Cadillac. I highly recommend Capitol Cadillac.

2007 CTS Maintenance Work

by from Okemos, MI |

Have always had nothing but super customer service with Capital Cadillac - that is until my last visit for routine oil change. When I pulled in no one was there to greet me and when a guy did show up he asked why I was there (I had made an appointment for the oil change) and the place did not look all that busy! Asked if someone could check my horn while they had the car and he said "well, that will cost you a diagnostic charge and I don't know if I have anyone available." O.K. I guess I will have to live with no horn! Also, while waiting for the oil change I thought I would check out the new CTS. Not one sales person approached me or offered to show me the car in the showroom. Was very disappointed on this visit to Capital Cadillac.

Don't use their Internet sales

by from Lodi, OH |

We called from Ohio to let the Internet manager know we were coming to Lansing MI to buy a vehicle and would be there the next morning. He assured us that the car wasn't even on the lot yet and would be there for us. We drove several hundred miles to buy this car only to be called fifteen minutes from arrival that they had just made a deal with someone who had looked at it the day before. A dealer with integrity would have told them that they had buyers from out of town on the way to buy it but NO, not this dealership! We had our checkbook ready to buy. Manager was unwilling to wait on us. Claimed there was a disclaimer in his ad. There was none. Buyer beware!!!

Suburban Cadillac of Lansing responded to this review

November 7, 2012

In an effort to be fair to all of our customers, we have a no-hold policy on our vehicles. We communicate that policy to customers driving significant distances to prevent any misunderstandings. I apologize if there was a miscommunication in this instance. I understand your frustration, and I would like to reimburse you for the gas you spent driving to our store. I?d also be happy to contact you if a similar vehicle becomes available. Please call me at 517-393-5600. ? Karl Hasenwinkle, General Manager.