Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing

New 888-665-6716
Used 888-665-5704
Service 888-667-5146

Discover the Feldman Advantage

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!!

by from Hanover, MI |

This dealership is amazing. They made our experience in purchasing a new 2015 Chevy Equinox wonderful. Had been to 2 other dealerships in the Lansing area before coming here with HORRIBLE service. 1 lured us in with "false internet pricing", the other dealership obviously didn't want to make a sale as NO salesman ever came out to help us. We were there for over 30 minutes-NO one came to see us. So we went to Bud Kouts!! Should have saved the time and came her 1st! Wonderful sales staff. Answered all our questions and got us into our new car!!!! Very happy driver!!!!

Great buying experience

by from Lansing, MI |

The sales person worked with me, and got my new car within 2 hours or so.

Worked hard to get customer what they wanted

by from Lansing, MI |

Shawn worked hard to not only get my financed and get my payment as close as possible to where I wanted it, but also to get it done as quickly as possible so I could have the exact car I wanted.

Chev Silverado service

by from Lansing, MI |

Only an oil change ... but friendly, timely and courteous service. John Walker is an excellent advisor and employee.

Best buying expierence!

by from Lansing, MI |

Pat and all of the staff made the buying expierence very satisfying. All of our expectations were met and more.

Property/Casulaty-Reinsurance Accountant

by from Grand Ledge, MI. 48837 |

I walked in on a Thursday after work and walked out with a new car for my daughter. I did not expect to leave on the same night with a new car. I worked with Shaun Glasscock and he was awesome. I gave him my price range and he made it work. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful; right down to the finance manager. Shaun was professional and very knowledgeable about all the cars on the lot. It was really a very positive experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I learned a lot about leasing and I know now that I have this option when I am ready to trade in my own vehicle. Another eye opener was the fact that Chevrolet's are about the best priced cars on the market. You are really getting a high quality vehicle for a reasonable amount. I am very grateful for Shaun's assistance and his desire to work with me- not work 'around' me.

KUDOS to Jeff

by from Lansing, Michigan |

Everything was done in a Timely matter, the young man that assisted me Jeff who did my oil change was very polite and respectful of my needs, he is definitely an asset to this dealership. Kudos to Jeff!

Great service

by from Lansing, MI |

Everyone was very helpful and Pat Iding did a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend using him to get a vehicle.

Very professional

by from East Lansing, MI |

Very professional, wanted to be sure I was happy. Kept me informed on the progress throughout the day.

Oil change

by from Dewitt, MI |

Very clean and has a nice waiting area. I stopped in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out within an hour.

I would do this again in a heartbeat!

by from Lansing, MI |

I was driving a piece of junk when I went in and thought I would have to wait until October to get a new car. The salesman, Pat Iding asked me how serious I was about leasing a new vehicle. I answered back, "Pat, if I could drive a brand new car out of this lot today, I would but I cannot afford to until October". Pat went away for awhile and when he came back he offered me a deal where I could pick up the new car the next day and not have a payment until November. I reached across his desk and shook his hand and said "deal". I LOVE my new Malibu, I feel so much safer in it than my old car and I can't say enough about Pat Iding, he was great!